Welcome to Gaia! ::

Art3mia's Husband

Professional Werewolf

4,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Games: When will zOMG be returning? or will there be a new game replacing it in the near future? i just returned to Gaia from a couple year long hiatus, and found my faveorite game missing, but all the Tabs for it, including Clans to be in tact, along with all my rings and loot. Will anything be upated?

Ghostly Warrior

35,565 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Shops

Has the CrosStitch shop been forgotten or have the staff that are in charge of it been too busy with other projects? I believe it can be a good gold sink method if it can be implemented well.

Lonely Shapeshifter

Shadowmeire
Games: When will zOMG be returning? or will there be a new game replacing it in the near future? i just returned to Gaia from a couple year long hiatus, and found my faveorite game missing, but all the Tabs for it, including Clans to be in tact, along with all my rings and loot. Will anything be upated?

zOMG isnt coming back, Lake Kindred replaced it pretty much.

Undead Smoker

Games

i play gaia primarily for fishing. the community needs an update pretty please.

Moonlight Healer

Features

Is there any way to add a multi quote button to posts? It gets difficult trying to quote more than one person.

Art3mia's Husband

Professional Werewolf

4,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Vengarl
Shadowmeire

zOMG isnt coming back, Lake Kindred replaced it pretty much.

With that being said, i've tried using Lake Kindred since my return, however it doesn't work for me, nor most of my friends. it wont allow me to select my first creature. so will there be a working replacement anytime soon?

Ghostly Fairy

10,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Signature Look 250
Games

Are you still working on fishing, or has it been put on hold until after the latest events are complete, the way progress was said to be delayed before the release of the summer event?

Games

Is gaiafishing coming back?
or is something like the fishing market (that new fish RIG) going to take that away from us too?

Bloodthirsty Slayer

12,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Gender Swap 100
Everyone wants zOMG back. I really think this site wouldn't be on such a definite decline if zOMG got rebooted, but sadly, I don't think it will happen. :/

Sarcastic Marshmallow

58,475 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
events

Any update on the bugged achievements (Force to be Reckoned With event)?

Feral Shade

10,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
Features / Games

Do you have any plans on a new big game since zOMG's closure? Or perhaps a series of smaller minigames? I kinda miss it.

Blessed Spectator

12,540 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Worthy Challenger 25
Games

Have you guys ever considered making Lake Kindred into a mobile app game so we can play and earn on the go?

Interstellar Menace

Games

What's the status of Fishing? Any estimated timeline on when the captchas will be fixed?
hey gaia staff talking about item's

when are we going to see some never seen before item's hmmm it all ways the same item's but just new color's ya know i would like to see some anime's item's like i been hopeing gaia can make seven deadly sin's item's ^^ or epic stuff so ya that it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff