Welcome to Gaia! ::

Time-traveling Senshi

Hey all you staff people who aren't Lanzer what's up with Moira sending people who do the new user's quest to the GCD? Nine times out of ten they just end up posting stuff that needs to be reported and redirected to the Welcome to Gaia forum. Wouldn't it be a better idea, since the Quest forum went bye bye, to send them to the Welcome to Gaia forum in the first place?
The crystals are for those who are impatient, as regular players will always get to collect the normal way. We're still working on the drop rate though.

Well as long as we get to release one new thing after another (including fixes), I don't think we're damned one way or another, we always get to come back and say "sorry for the wait, but here it is!"

I'll need a brain to find out

I'd eat babies even if they weren't made of candy!

Caramel Bunneh
User Image

i love the new announcement system telling us that avatars were broken. who's idea was that?

where are backwings on the the To Do List now?
already answered in your reply to legend

why are null crystals soul bound and only purchasable though cash? isn't it kind of mean to make an item you need to claim any of your rewards (recipe items) from zomg such an expensive (25gc/ea) and limited commodity? (yes they're available in game, but in lower quantity than you need)

does it ever get discouraging seeing that user feedback tends to lead to a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" on alot of things?

what colour is your brain really?

if babies were made of candy, would you eat one?
When's the next one of these threads happening again? 3nodding

7,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Platonix
Shinsuke Fukashi
ZoneIV
Back when Ninja Set was invinsible I killed so many Ghosts

it's not anymore? gonk
The Ninja Set grants a Dodge bonus, and that bonus used to be so high that at CL 10.0 you were nigh untouchable. The zOMG team decided that was too powerful, and during one of their maintenance windows they tweaked the way Accuracy and Dodge were calculated to balance things out a little more. The Ninja Set was reduced from incredibly awesome to merely pretty cool. Some people think it downright sucks now.
User Image

oh dang that sucks! D:

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
BlueAltitude
SimplySimone
BlueAltitude
SimplySimone
BlueAltitude
Good afternoon Lanzer & Staff lurking. How are you today? I hope you had a good Thanksgiving holiday. Where did you go for it? : O

Can we have a hint about the December MC or the Christmas event :3

AND if we huggle you, will you incubate?
If so, what will you incubate to.
If not, can we get a rather large hammer and crack you? What will be inside you? :3

And thanks Gaia staff for the Spotlight.

I know that I won't incubate if you hug me, but hugs are nice. smile

YW for the Spotlight! Even if I don't participate in the gift exchange, I will sport some green and red on Dec 20th to celebrate your event.

D:! -comes at you with a hammer-

Thanks for your support!
How was your thanksgiving vacation?

Runs from hammer!

You're welcome! Thanksgiving was good...hung out with family in Vegas. How was your's?

It was good. A LOT of food. 4laugh

Very cool. There was an over-abundance of pie at our feast. Simone's a chocolate fan, not a pie fan. sad

Dedicated Gaian

11,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
SimplySimone
I_Illusion
Simply Simone if you had to listen to this continuously with no stop what would you do?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZThquH5t0ow

BIRD BIRD BIRD! BIRD IS THE WORD! BIRD BIRD BIRD BIRD THE WORD! XD

Oh wow! I'm a pretty patient person, but that would really drive me mad. I would have to break that little ghetto record player. LOL

Now I have a challenge for you >p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMLTwq1M2pw&feature=related

Try and watch this with looking at the screen for the whole minute and listening to the song without laughing. *same song*

It's impossible not to laugh I say! I tried 10 times and failed... Oh and you can't laugh in your mind either.. XD

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
WinterBear
SimplySimone
Darling Chibi Tenshi
User Image
I'm just wondering...
Can we have another Gaia Online gathering in San Jose this month?
And go to Christmas in the Park...
sweatdrop
Another thing,

Don't cha just love today's fog? XD

User Image

That would be fun. Thanks for the suggestion! smile
Fog stinks...
Fog is beautiful (unless you have to drive in it)! Seriously though. Around here fog means the wind has stopped blowing, and there is a possibility of a thick, furry layer of hoarfrost before dawn.

Agreed. I prefer when it's far away from me though. Simone hides from the hoarfrost. LOL

Dapper Conversationalist

Lanzer

o.o That's a wee bit creepy Lanzer.

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
xXxCutest_NightmarexXx

Every Monday, at around 9 EST.

4,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
Lanzer
User Image

let me know what they taste like. User Image

Business Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
xXxCutest_NightmarexXx
User Image 101/500 Blue Inks

They happen Mondays usly. Unless there is a holiday going on or something like that.

Lonely Paladin

19,500 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
I_Illusion
Maguspaladin
ello lanzer heres wishin the staff a good week and my 3 questions
1. lanzer did you catch the premier for gundam 00
2. not sure if this has been asked or not but is there really a shop update today?
3. when are the angelic and demonic backwings that were petitioned going to be released
sorry if questions 2 and 3 were already asked

I'm dieing to know when the wings will come out as well... It's one of *or probably is * the most wanted items on Gaia...

I'm shocked... Why won't the Gaia team take adventage of that? I wouldn't care if it costs 10 bucks in the Cash Shop. I would spend my money for them because I want them soo bad..... I would even pay 25 bucks for them....

But oh well.. I can wait a year...
I remember seeing the petition back when I started in 05 and I'd agree with ya about it being in the cash shop, I seriously hope it's released soon

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Chibi Halo
Hey all you staff people who aren't Lanzer what's up with Moira sending people who do the new user's quest to the GCD? Nine times out of ten they just end up posting stuff that needs to be reported and redirected to the Welcome to Gaia forum. Wouldn't it be a better idea, since the Quest forum went bye bye, to send them to the Welcome to Gaia forum in the first place?

I keep hearing rumblings about this, but the truth is that there isn't supposed to be a new user quest running right now. I'll look into it further. And yes, Welcome to Gaia would be more appropriate.
SimplySimone
BlueAltitude
SimplySimone
BlueAltitude
SimplySimone
BlueAltitude
Good afternoon Lanzer & Staff lurking. How are you today? I hope you had a good Thanksgiving holiday. Where did you go for it? : O

Can we have a hint about the December MC or the Christmas event :3

AND if we huggle you, will you incubate?
If so, what will you incubate to.
If not, can we get a rather large hammer and crack you? What will be inside you? :3

And thanks Gaia staff for the Spotlight.

I know that I won't incubate if you hug me, but hugs are nice. smile

YW for the Spotlight! Even if I don't participate in the gift exchange, I will sport some green and red on Dec 20th to celebrate your event.

D:! -comes at you with a hammer-

Thanks for your support!
How was your thanksgiving vacation?

Runs from hammer!

You're welcome! Thanksgiving was good...hung out with family in Vegas. How was your's?

It was good. A LOT of food. 4laugh

Very cool. There was an over-abundance of pie at our feast. Simone's a chocolate fan, not a pie fan. sad

I am sorry, I would send chocolate to the HQ but I think it would melt by the time it got there.. sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff