Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lintra
BlueAltitude
Lintra
BlueAltitude
Lintra
Hello- just a quick question.
How possible would it be to make NPC plushies for users?

I think anything is possible for the designers to make (Within reason) And NPC plushies could definitly be done. However I don't think that there would be a high demand for an NPC plushie (Except for a few). They wouldn't be really avatar trendy per-say (In other words, hard to match).

But I think it is possible to make NPC plushies nonetheless. -not lanzer or staff but just giving my two pence-
xd 2 cents is better then no cents xd

Thats right! :]
Maybe a staffer could give some more light on this, you may want to start a petition or a suggestion thread.
XD Already have yesterday in site feedback- I was just wondering if I should continue any effort in promoting the thread. xd

you should always stick to your guns and promote the thread for at least a week. If you get nothing but negative feedback then id say that maybe it isnt the best for the community. I wish that gaia would create personalized items for each gaian and what we wanted but they need to please the majority of the people. That is what petitions are basically for, to see what the users want to get and if the users dont like an idea the idea usually dies (Not all dying ideas are bad though, maybe just not for the time and place.
Yes we're slowly getting there, it's unfortunately long but we won't forget!

rubyaileen
Will Fishing Trophy Ever be awarded?
For all of us who earned one we really would like to recieve them
BlueAltitude

you should always stick to your guns and promote the thread for at least a week. If you get nothing but negative feedback then id say that maybe it isnt the best for the community. I wish that gaia would create personalized items for each gaian and what we wanted but they need to please the majority of the people. That is what petitions are basically for, to see what the users want to get and if the users dont like an idea the idea usually dies (Not all dying ideas are bad though, maybe just not for the time and place.

Thank you biggrin
Lanzer
How can anything be better than the turkey? biggrin

malhith
XD Haven't seen Twilight yet, I'm seeing it tomorrow! I'm DEFINITELY looking forward to the long weekend. smile

However, I forgot my question...so, I'll ask a random one: what is your favorite Thanksgiving dish?

add tomato souse and cheese and any thing is better...that or deep fry

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
I_Illusion
Must... See... Pictures.... o.o...

Lanzer

We're always doing something whacky, I'll try to post pics when I get a chance.

I_Illusion

6) Where there any recent pranks going on in HQ? If so can you tell us what fun things you guys been doing?

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving (lunch) at Gaia...who knows what might happen then! *shifty eyes*
Next few focuses are on inventory/shopping systems. They're very dated and need much improvements and lots of users had been asking for features related to avatar/item management.

We've seen a lot of excited, committed, and thankful users, which were uplifting and delightful. No life threatening incidents yet, assuming that we continuing doing the right things... :O

Programming teams would group up to fight against artists and other teams during nerf gun fights, they're very fierce and dangerous as a group. biggrin

We have all kinds of wild animals, most of them draw real well, others are amazing at coding.

I think we need one around Fleep and how he lost his luscious long hair.

kaykeyser
hey every one! what are YOU thank full for?

What’s next for ZOMG or for other Gaia games? Im looking forward to a time when towns, houses, cinemas, VJ rooms, mini games, guilds, clans, cash shops, news, EI reports, Market place, bank, forums, shops, Holiday battle events, sponsored quests, bugs, flowers, trash and fishing will all take place in the same window and you can move between those things with out being taken out of the game.
What Gaia staff member have been to conventions? And have any of the fans ever gone crazy? I was wondering if fans ever either A: go “OMG!!!! Its YOU! I want to hug you!” or B: go “I hate you! You messed up Gaia and ruined my life Im going to kick your but!”
Do people at Gaia HQ form clicks or small groups of friends who stick together but generally ignore or even rival other groups,? If so what kinds are there?

Are there any animals in the Gaia Offices? What kinds?

If you were going to spin off some one from the Gaia plot to have there own comic who would it be and would you do it?
i just wanted to wish lanzer and all the admins, developers, artists, and all other staff a happy thanksgiving ^^
Sorry looks like it's delayed for a day.

Whoops, need to check on that one. I can answer that next week.

Mademoiselle Moryrie
Just two quick things...

Fortune egg? Is it coming out later today, or what?

Also, who is the artist for the Nano-C?

Gambino Regular

SimplySimone
I_Illusion

Lanzer

I_Illusion

6) Where there any recent pranks going on in HQ? If so can you tell us what fun things you guys been doing?

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving (lunch) at Gaia...who knows what might happen then! *shifty eyes*
»ĘмǿЯέжĨç~ÞĨмþ«

*senses nerf gun ambush*

I HAS AN AUTO-FORMAT TOO! SEE?
SimplySimone
I_Illusion

Lanzer

I_Illusion

Hello Simone! Sneaking out of the threads shadows?
How are you today?

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Lanzer

malhith
XD Haven't seen Twilight yet, I'm seeing it tomorrow! I'm DEFINITELY looking forward to the long weekend. smile

However, I forgot my question...so, I'll ask a random one: what is your favorite Thanksgiving dish?

Simone dreams of sushi... mmmmmmmmmmmmm....much better than turkey. xd

Sparkly Seeker

Lol, it depends. smile If it's the white meat of the turkey...it's generally too dry for my liking.

However, sweet potato casserole is always good. biggrin As is the green bean casserole...and the pecan, and key lime pies that are made for Thanksgiving in my family are always good. wink

Lanzer

malhith

3,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Lanzer
Sorry looks like it's delayed for a day.

Whoops, need to check on that one. I can answer that next week.

Mademoiselle Moryrie
Just two quick things...

Fortune egg? Is it coming out later today, or what?

Also, who is the artist for the Nano-C?

oh well.. thanks anyway.
Yeah there are lots to fix on zOMG, I'd like to

There are farming concerns, and also a concern over Gaians who's been on a site for a long time being too easily obtaining a huge amount. It's not easy to get, and that's how the game was designed originally. That might change in the future if it's too hard.

Lissianthus
Hello Lanzer and everyone else!

I am probably going to give Twilight a pass...I've seen too many parts of it out of sequence since I work in a theater.

Two zOMG-ish questions/concerns this week.

1- When are the zOMG Action Packs going to be openable? Do we have to wait for the Beta to end? Because that's a long time...

2- Why are Null Fragments soulbound to our accounts? They have a very finite supply from playing the game and the only other source is Gaia Cash, which makes it very difficult for some players to get more if they use up the ones they get through quest rewards.

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
emorexic-pimp
SimplySimone
I_Illusion

Lanzer

I_Illusion

»ĘмǿЯέжĨç~ÞĨмþ«

*senses nerf gun ambush*

I HAS AN AUTO-FORMAT TOO! SEE?

Haha! I am very thankful for that comment.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff