Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
Oni_Nekomaru
User Image The bird of the hermes is my name...

Will there ever be a use for all of the normal orbs in zOMG once we've gotten all our rings to CL10? Like you guys unbinding them so we can sell them to users that need em.

...eating my wings to make me tame. User Image

There is a use for the Charge Orbs...

Have you ever seen the Mint Sundae Sweets Formula? Yeeeaaaaaah....

As for unbinding Charge Orbs. No. emotion_donotwant
Bornes
User Image In 2005, a bunch of gaians got together and mailed Gaia HQ a scrapbook full of Gaia things. I was one of them.
Most of the old picture links of what we sent are broken, and I don't think we ever got an update on how the scrapbook was received.

1. Did Gaia HQ receive the scrapbook?
2. What did you think of it?
3. Do you still have it today? What do the new people (post-2005 staff) think of it?
4. If you still have it, pics for nostalgia?

Thank you for your time.

We definitely received the scrapbook. Thank you and all who participated! I still have the scrapbook on my bookshelf right above my desk. We share it with everyone and it's often found on our coffee table.

It's always very nostalgic to look through past messages from you all. 3nodding

Malevolent Gaian

siskataya
Mashed Potato Jones
siskataya
Mashed Potato Jones

Hello everyone. How are you this evening? I'm going to be lurking about here in the shadows...may ask something later if something crosses my mind.

A lurking mashed potato! eek

-presents a piping hot bowl of mashed potatoes to Sisky-
It's good for the soul

Man I miss eating potatoes. I miss french fries, and mashed potatoes, fried potatoes, etc. Darn my carb sensitivity!

On a non-potato related note, have you seen our video of real-life [NPC] Carl yet? Gaia staff member bkracer took this video of the real-life [NPC] Carl in the woods near his house:

Carl in real-life is also snorty and surly! And that haunting bugley noise - oh Carl! eek

That noise...is terrifying. If I heard that at night...I'm sure that I wouldn't sleep...for a week.

Feral Cat

14,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Timely Contributor 100

Where there ever be more Auto paint/wheels/window tint/underglow colors? I really want an orange car with orange tint, wheels, and underglow. cat_mrgreen

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Alrighty everyone, I have to dash! Have a great rest of the ATA. I'll be back on tomorrow, so if you need me, you know where I'll be biggrin

- Sisky

Mystical Shoujo

33,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Narumi Misuhara
SakuraSyaoran
I have two questions!

1. Will the inventory organizer ever have an upgrade? (The old one is still as horrible as ever)

2. Will there be Halloween games/events in towns 2?

1. We do hope to get to this, not sure we will by the end of this year though.. We'll see how things go.

2. None planned.

I can't wait for that invo!
I'd like to make a suggestion about the invo though. Could we possible have an inventory where we could move items that we would like to sell? Sort of like the storage and house inventory. And we could select more than one item at a time.

After getting a certain item, we could go to the item organizer and move that item or items to the sellable inventory section. It would make it so much easier to sell items in the Market or exchange because we would know exactly which unwanted items we want to sell.

Everyday Garbage

In regards to the Loiterer achievement. For this, the achievement should be made retroactive. The site does clock in how many days in a row an account has logged in for, so there is no need to force the majority of users to wait another month to obtain said achievement especially when there are a handful of users that received the achievement by mistake (I heard it granting long before the thirty-day mark was met). At least with the three Tipsy ones Sisky made a thread in the Bugs Report forum to post proof of an account receiving enough tips for one or more and granting it/them to the account after review. It makes it worse for this one since there are also consecutive achievements attached to logging in for X number of days and now the less fortunate has to wait another month before being able to be granted Streaker on top of waiting sixty more to receive it (and then longer for the one that calls for one hundred and eighty consecutive days to receive). Is this a possibility?

IRL Conventioneer

11,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Waterbender Korra
How come you guys haven't been to Anime Expo in a long time? Can you guys come to Anime Los Angeles?

Gaia has hosted panels and activities at every Anime Expo since 2007.

We did host two events this past year at Anime Expo and I'm sorry that you were unable to attend.

We normally do an announcement the Tuesday before the convention with all the event info so be sure to keep your eyes open for next year. We are hoping to attend again in 2013 and we will have more info about 2013 in a few months.

Thanks for your question.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
HeIIraiser
Oh are we battling with Asians now?

King Wolf

11,000 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Oni_Nekomaru
oxydizer

I am really sorry about this. Due to the glitch, we haven't recorded how many days user have logged in in the past month. So we just start this over which would be fair to everyone.

Do you have to actually relog every day for this? Or will staying logged in for 30 days work too?

You don't have to relog every day.

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
C 0 0 K l E M O N S T E R
I'll attempt this again;

Will you guys & gals consider getting rid of the Gaia blog? Not many people like it, and we prefer to see the avatar of the day on the homepage...

Who is this we you speak of? razz

At the moment we have no plans to get rid of it.
Black Death Goddess
I have a question about Heralds of Chaos, will we ever be able to buy either in a special item or bundle, the costumes of the character types?

The characters are heavily animated so there aren't different costumes, so any items are usually consumables.

Malevolent Perfectionist

18,550 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
siskataya
Alrighty everyone, I have to dash! Have a great rest of the ATA. I'll be back on tomorrow, so if you need me, you know where I'll be biggrin

- Sisky

cat_gonk *ambushes you with bundles of huggles & snuggles before you can escape* cat_whee cat_sweatdrop heart

Revered Inquisitor

Any chance you guys could look into a partnership with Avatar: The last Airbender Nick/Viacom? I'd love more inclusion of Avatar and Korra stuff, including items, on Gaia.

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Slaaneshi Horror
In regards to the Loiterer achievement. For this, the achievement should be made retroactive. The site does clock in how many days in a row an account has logged in for, so there is no need to force the majority of users to wait another month to obtain said achievement especially when there are a handful of users that received the achievement by mistake (I heard it granting long before the thirty-day mark was met). At least with the three Tipsy ones Sisky made a thread in the Bugs Report forum to post proof of an account receiving enough tips for one or more and granting it/them to the account after review. It makes it worse for this one since there are also consecutive achievements attached to logging in for X number of days and now the less fortunate has to wait another month before being able to be granted Streaker on top of waiting sixty more to receive it (and then longer for the one that calls for one hundred and eighty consecutive days to receive). Is this a possibility?

This was answered near the beginning of ATA no?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff