Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wild-Haired Crimester

28,550 Points
  • Craziest Hair Award 1000
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Champion Cardholder 100
Good luck, Biglanky, enjoy teaching teenagers! Remember what I said about The Lottery (loser brings treaaaats).

Random question time:

How do artists get picked to do the manga or certain RIGs/items/whatevers? Do they collaborate and choose, does someone pick for them, or do they draw straws where each straw is marked with their next upcoming job?

Totally not a serious question, but I couldn't think of anything else.

In a relationship with Tsu-samas Closet

Festive Lunatic

27,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
Niccolo Ammaniti
dogsbodybaldric
can we ditch the like/dislike stuff on threads?

I think its both a gift and a curse. At first, you can use it so you can keep wary of bad threads. But you also have the trolls and the people who dislike you who just log into every mule they have and dislike you crying

yes. especially to the last part.

Shirtless Regular

lanzer
Black Death Goddess
I have a question for Lanzer, will we be blessed with more Waffles items in the future? Like maybe during the Halloween event? mrgreen

It's likely that you'll see more of Waffles, but probably not in Halloween.

What is the next RIG called and what is its theme?
sammthehuman
another question!
how do you put music on your profile but like make it invisible!?
or just like a start and pause button, not a youtube video or playlist!?
hmmmm
1: put youtube movie
2: set size to 1px by 1px
3: ????
4: PROPHET

Precious Nerd

FLICKMESIDEWAYS

If we told you, we'd have to ban you!

Dapper Dabbler

scullylam
so... how quiet is hq gonna be when biglanky is gone? and who's going to take his desk space? also, biglanky, this means i am good to visit hq again right? riiiiight? emotion_kirakira

Ummmmm - visiting privileges may have been revoked permanently. Unless you buy me more Ben & Jerry's, or have Zero do the Vermonster smile

It's going to be VERY quiet. Except for the Kei$ha I'm going to leave on repeat on a secret recorder hidden in the ceiling tiles.

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Sen Natsu
again, is the parser going to be checked out/repaired?

Could you please PM me details on what is going on, or a link to the BRTS thread if you made one.

Spoopy Specter

lanzer
Black Death Goddess
I have a question for Lanzer, will we be blessed with more Waffles items in the future? Like maybe during the Halloween event? mrgreen

It's likely that you'll see more of Waffles, but probably not in Halloween.

need more waffles. D:
You should make a forum dedicated to waffles. And you can post waffle-related stuff. and videos. and pictures. D:

//fangirl minus the girl
redface emotion_awesome emotion_dealwithit

IRL Gekko

Ridley Starsmore
Harbinger of Pandamonium
Ridley Starsmore
siskataya
Niccolo Ammaniti

Not as random as you emotion_awesome

Very few people are as random as Zero.... it's an art to be so random. An art or a curse. We can't tell.

-Sisky

Would you go as far as to say he is "Pinkie Pie' like in nature?

If so, I may have to send him the one on my desk.
I'm sure he'd enjoy it.
3nodding

Oh now I HAVE to send it.

-makes a note to send that on Friday or saturday-
excellent emotion_kirakira

Angelic Nitemare

Stray Cougar
biglanky14

Seriously, what does BRTS stand for?

Busty Rabbits Take Shots. emotion_awesome

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Elegant Asylum v2
I got banned because I made a joke about being underage (against tos, I know.) I'm wondering if I can take a picture of my I.d. or something to get it back? If not, thanks anyways.

Heya!

Thanks for the question. Just so you know, the age law is a federal law, not just a Gaia law. We know it's frustrating, but we are legally obliged to take such comments seriously.

If you actually are 13 or older, you will have to take the following steps in order to verify your age is 13 years or older and get your account reinstated:

a) Fax us a copy of your birth certificate or scan a copy of your birth certificate and attach it in an email you send to safety@gaiaonline.com. If you do not wish to fax or scan your birth certificate, you may instead fax us a copy of your driver's license or scan a copy of your driver's license and attach it to your next reply to us to prove that you are actually old enough to use the site. If you would like to use our fax method, please fax it to 408.573.1045, attention Gaia Safety. This document will be destroyed once your age has been verified.

b) As well, since all personally identifying information is removed from accounts that are blocked for being underage, and this includes email addresses, we will need you to provide a new, active email address to use on your blocked account. Please make sure this email address is not currently in use on any other Gaia account.

Looking forward to hearing back from you soon!

Loverboy

Waited 10 pages before re-posting it to make it not seem like spam x.x Tell me if it does >.<
=======

^.^ Hiya Ata. First time posting here x.x I've missed every one before because Monday Nights is a night they like to put me on a lot razz

Biglanky :'( Aww it's a shame to hear you are leaving. I've always enjoyed your insane avi while reading page after page of the ATA's. <3 Thank-you for all you've done for Gaia and I hope you enjoy your new job!

Anywho...

Well I know this is a bizzare question but are artists in gaia assigned to draw specific NPC's? If so, is there a list of who draws whom? Or are artists assigned to a project and must be willing to draw all the NPC's? The NPC's I'm talking about aren't Rig NPC's but people like Ivan, Louie, Sasha and specifically Nicolae.

Thank-you for looking at my question ^.^

~~Rosalyn~~

Wealthy Pirate

Sen Natsu
Captain Croissanto
" The sky is my domain.
User Image

I demand less humiliation next time I make an appearance in the manga.
Non-negotiable.

No way am I letting a bunch of riffraff ruin a good thing. "
Now now, temper temper. don't want to ruin that badassyet-cute complextion of yours.

That --
... I don't quite know what to say to that.

Spoopy Specter

milkbun
FLICKMESIDEWAYS

If we told you, we'd have to ban you!

Tell me ;D

Scurvy Pirate

Eye Laws Dug Aim
Uncle Kenny

2) Yes, we're looking at removing BidBlast. I don't know for certain but I believe the current plan is to incorporate them into automatic bids created in the existing Marketplace.

With that in mind, will we still be required to buy bid tickets, and of not, will we be refunded for the ones we currently own?

It's doubtful that bid tickets would be used going forward. I'm not heading up the project but I wouldn't see a reason for us not to offer a refund.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff