Welcome to Gaia! ::

Space Man-Lover

12,350 Points
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Few thing to ask... Well okay just one.... What day do we get the skins? Is there going to be sudden cash shop update? or will it be given as a prize from this event? What day will we get them? okay that was more then one...

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

Sagger-AT3
Mitchell_Strong
Do you know anything about the fishing glitches? I havn't been able to fish since the Item Normalization thingy, and it's really dissapointing. I have been really bored ever since then. It says something about how I don't have a rod, when I clearly have a Strength Rod PLUS! So any news on this?

Yeah, there are a couple of new glitches, and the Flash devs are aware of them. Rods aren't recognized. and bait does not deplete (if you're lucky enough to fish). They're working on it... stressed

Oh geez, I thought it was just my computer. gonk

O.G. Gaian

9,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Q Cumba FX
User ImageLanzer, WHOA. I know we say you never change your outfit, but THIS is a CHANGE. 0_____0

I... I don't know what to think any more. gonk

But anyway, some questions. c:

1. What are female Orcs like?

2. Is there a different variety of games coming, like using the keyboard instead? My mouse is crap beyond belief xd (still have a score of 9.93 though ;D)

3. What's your favourite race out of those that have been introduced so far?

Olympics are awesome by the way, well done you guys :]

I can answer 1 and 3 biggrin

1. very VERY athletic eek
3. ORCs xd
Lanzer
Think it's Wednesday at the latest, but maybe tomorrow, depending on how much sleep we get biggrin

It will be this event, they're being tested right now and will be available in the Cash Shop

We're trying to get an option back to display all items, might take a while though, sorry. In the long run we'll re-work the system to be even better

Barton! (my home town)

Wiwal
Hey there, i have a few questions tonight.

1.) When do you think you will have the gambino manga up by? I HOPE ITS ZOMBIES AND MERMAIDS. scream

2.) Is there any new news on the new skins? Will we get them this event, or a later one?

3.) Any idea when our inventories will go back to normal. The pushing the equipped items to the end is getting really annoying for people who organize their inventories, and the loading each seperate tab as a new page is an extreme hassle.

Oh, and what team are you rooting for. scream

w00t we got lanzer *hands lanzer cat launcher and dancey dancey death beam*
THIS IS BARTOOOOOOON

xRedHatx's Wife

Original Grunny

26,065 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Generous 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Will we ever get panda slippers?
Also, to anyone willing to answer:

In the games, no matter how many times you use the same method for, saaaaay, vacuuming up the shapes with the vacuum that repels them, and with the same speed and similar times, the scores seem randomized. I get perfect 10's in some, and highs and lows in others.

Why is this?

Invisible Cat

Lanzer
Yes, I'll always support my home town. 3nodding

I was actually born and raised in Hong Kong (hence the fobby look), later moved to Canada then to the states.

MrsrachaelSnape
Hello Lanzer!Nice hair style on your avi ^_^

My questions are:

1. Will you be on team Barton like you were for last year summer event? (go Barton for the win)
2.Were you born in California or born somewhere else?If so where?

Wow cool!!! ^_^Thanks for answering!

6,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
How are some of the games scored? People are complaining about weird scoring, something I've also exprienced myself.
For Barton!

User Image

Oh, okay.
Here is a question for Lanzer.
If a person insulted Barton to your face,
What would you do?

User Image

We Has Hot Angel Guy!
No thread dont die

O.G. Gaian

9,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Mistaken Life
I am the Shadow king.

Hiyo ninja

I have one simple question...
Who created the dust bunny vacuum game cause it is awesome.
Also, your avatar is great XD very sporty.

i made the graphics for the dust bunny game smile Spork and Kirby worked the game mechanics.
Hay guys, am I late? @3@

I think I am. lawl.
Hey Lanzer. I have a couple of questions:

1. How long will the MMO beta be going on?

2. Will we ever get Zurg Hair, Zurg Items, and Zurg accessories? Currently the Zurg skin has many deformities, that limits ones outfit since much of the outfits are made for Gaian based skin..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff