Was this already answered or something?

User Image

D_Vious's Waifu

Dangerous Wife

fin
Kira Kira~sama
Kira Kira~sama

I hope this isn't a repeat question but:

Will guilds be getting any sort of update soon?

I know everyone's busy with the BS and all
but it feels like guilds have been kind of
pushed to the other end of the desk and neglected >_>

The answer is a very strong Yes! Our aim is to make improvements by Christmas. Send your suggestions or start a thread and send a link to the thread. Everyone's busy now on other projects but we'll start working on this in the fall. I personally can't wait.

Thank you so much!
I will surely take that advice and spread the word!
^__^
1-800-STFU-
A Green Beret
A Green Beret
Hello lanzer, I've been wanting to ask some question but I never got a chance to ask them because I forgot what time this was.
So I'm rather concerned for my home forum, the General Discussion.
quite frankly it's filled with spam so I ask you this:
1. Are there any priorities that the mods have been assigned to, as in looking through reports vs just browsing and deleting/moving threads as is appropriate.
2. do the mods always send you private message when they've acted upon a report, because I report often but many of them don't get messages back.
3. Are the mods allowed to simply move and delete threads or do they have to file some sort of paper work?
4. Do you clean out inactive mods and then replace them with new ones, it seems like you hardly see some of them on any more.

-A Concerned Poster
or you can ignore me neutral

:l Mods seem to not care about the GD, Its pretty bad, I left it for awhile.
After that whole soundblast thing.

Edit: D< who deleted my post?
that's why I'm asking the questions.
I've tried making threads about it but they just get moved.

Fashionable Phantom

MidnightArticuno
NiGHTMARE BULLETS
MidnightArticuno
NiGHTMARE BULLETS
MidnightArticuno
OH ANOTHER ONE!

In addition to the Onion plushie we've been begging for... can we get a Dust Bunny plushie? They're adorable. X3

Also, Gaia Store ideas: Town shirts (Barton, Aekea, Gambino, Durem) and NPC plushies. Discuss them at the next staff meeting. =D

run mutherfruit run!

User Image

That would be absolutely amazing. xD The Gaia store ideas and the Dust Bunny plushie. Aww!

I thought about it earlier, the Town t-shirts would probably be a decent moneymaker, and people have been wanting NPC plushies for ages. (and I just want a Dust bunny with a >w< face on it XD)

run mutherfruit run!

User Image

Yeah, those would defiantly be an excellent money maker and I know what you mean about the dust bunny plushie. That would be such a cute plushie! I can just imagine it now, haha. That’s a magnificent idea!

Hey, if they use the idea, does that mean I get a free one? twisted XD OH! And one pose comes with a pile of dust bunnies around your feet, and a face that looks like your avatar is either about to, or actually sneezing. XD

run mutherfruit run!

User Image

Ahaha. It was your idea, I don’t see why you shouldn’t get a free one! I like that sneezing idea too. That would be pretty hilarious to me.

8,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
' T H I S ' ' I S '

User Image

Is it true that Gaia will become Pay to Play in a distant but very very possible future?

I know they'll skim through this question. >.<

' S U C H ' ' A ' ' D R A G '
I know you are all tired of skin questions but just one more pretty please!

How much will the potions cost? And how long will they remain in the cash shop?
I'm doing great!

I love puppies, but I like big dogs even more. If I ever have a dog I'll definitely start raising a puppy. I have a natural tendency to liking small animals, including people that act like small animals :O

Hopefully tomorrow, if not Wed. We're putting in overtime to finish everything.

Oh, well the visible violet light has a wavelength of about 400 nanometers, and that is just not cool. biggrin Besides, purple has two syllables, just takes too much effort to tell the color of the sky.

(the real answer is that if the sky is purple then our atmosphere would be too thin to support life!)

My favorite planet is Jupiter, I always have this fascination of traveling there even though you can never land and walk on it. biggrin It's got more than a dozen moons! Saturn is also really cool.

The Creepin
Hii Lanzer! x3 How are youuu? x3

Do you like puppies and other small adorable animals? ^ u^

When is the Gambino manga coming? ; n;

Why isn't the sky purple?! T__T;;

and what is your favorite PLANET?!~ X3
Saturn is spiffy.

(and THE EVENT IS AWESOME THANK YOU@you awesome admin people <3)

Edit; SWEET! I'm right above you. xD -pokes-
Reiss Wind
windhitori
Reiss Wind
Page 18 now? I give up. It's not getting answered lol

So how is everyone. gonk

good and waiting 4 my question to hopefully be answered biggrin

Did you see The Dark Knight??

What a DRAG! That was the best joker I've ever seen.

nope but i want to
Lady Zelda Dragoness
Lanzer
The new skins will be race potions that should be on sale tomorrow hopefully.

Go Barton! biggrin

Mr Ms Garrison
biggrin Hi Lanzer. Do you know when the vampire link will be taken down for good? Also, can I get a confirmation about us getting Olympic skins. And what team are you hoping will win the Olympics?

AUIHG8IUSFHGIF TOMOROW?!
I'd like to take the time to thank my grandparents for the money they gave me. gonk

xd
Replace 'grandparents' with 'boss' and that's my reaction exactly.
Thank you, delayed paycheck. heart
Is it just me or has Lanzer not posted for about 5 pages? gonk

Edit: Of course, when I say this, he posts. xd
A Green Beret
1-800-STFU-
A Green Beret
A Green Beret
Hello lanzer, I've been wanting to ask some question but I never got a chance to ask them because I forgot what time this was.
So I'm rather concerned for my home forum, the General Discussion.
quite frankly it's filled with spam so I ask you this:
1. Are there any priorities that the mods have been assigned to, as in looking through reports vs just browsing and deleting/moving threads as is appropriate.
2. do the mods always send you private message when they've acted upon a report, because I report often but many of them don't get messages back.
3. Are the mods allowed to simply move and delete threads or do they have to file some sort of paper work?
4. Do you clean out inactive mods and then replace them with new ones, it seems like you hardly see some of them on any more.

-A Concerned Poster
or you can ignore me neutral

:l Mods seem to not care about the GD, Its pretty bad, I left it for awhile.
After that whole soundblast thing.

Edit: D< who deleted my post?
that's why I'm asking the questions.
I've tried making threads about it but they just get moved.

I didn't want to lose close to 6mill over the GD. :l
Runway Jester
Is it just me or has Lanzer not posted for about 5 pages? gonk

Edit: Of course, when I say this, he posts. xd
Ha, he posts two posts above you. xD
Lanzer, when is the next planned sweep of the cash shop? We've got old holiday items from Valentine's and it seems like it's time for them to come out.

And to answer your earlier question, no we don't have a Nitemare Sash. I really want one. Closest is a pose in the Gothic Veil.
Symphonie
Lanzer, baby, let me rub your fancy a little with a proposition. 2k4 zombies. The ones that got wiped out in that whatever thing for the avatar system before the introduction of zombies. If we aren't going to see a skin like that anytime soon, shouldn't we totally see the remains of those G-Corp Zombies in the battle system? Come on, it'd be awesome.

As an additional aside, can we expect to see some of the other skins, like Raptor or Experiment or Grombie appear in the plot update mangas?

Repostin', though that tends to have no effect.
Lanzer
I'm doing great!

I love puppies, but I like big dogs even more. If I ever have a dog I'll definitely start raising a puppy. I have a natural tendency to liking small animals, including people that act like small animals :O

Hopefully tomorrow, if not Wed. We're putting in overtime to finish everything.

Oh, well the visible violet light has a wavelength of about 400 nanometers, and that is just not cool. biggrin Besides, purple has two syllables, just takes too much effort to tell the color of the sky.

(the real answer is that if the sky is purple then our atmosphere would be too thin to support life!)

My favorite planet is Jupiter, I always have this fascination of traveling there even though you can never land and walk on it. biggrin It's got more than a dozen moons! Saturn is also really cool.

The Creepin
Hii Lanzer! x3 How are youuu? x3

Do you like puppies and other small adorable animals? ^ u^

When is the Gambino manga coming? ; n;

Why isn't the sky purple?! T__T;;

and what is your favorite PLANET?!~ X3
Saturn is spiffy.

(and THE EVENT IS AWESOME THANK YOU@you awesome admin people <3)

Edit; SWEET! I'm right above you. xD -pokes-

we learn some thing new every day! and now you know!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff