Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh god, I've actually stayed up long enough to witness one of these again? 0___0

Hey, Lanz. After you take on the sporting world with yer Rejected Olympics ploy, is it world domination you seek next?
User Image
~Ello Lanzer I got some question!~

1. Will Towns be fixed and let people get gold from trees, rocks , and bushes?
2. Why was the Evoling Item report so late? Was there a glitch/ mess up that made it late?
3. Do you like pie?
Good evening, Lanzer. I hope you've had a good week. 3nodding

I have two questions for you today:

I'm just wondering, will the original mouths from the last avatar system ever be coming back? I personally don't like the new ones, so I haven't changed my avatar since the system switched over several years ago, but I'd really like to be able to again. A good number of other Gaians are in my situation as well. I personally don't mind if they're just tacked on to the end of the list without all the different sizes the other mouths have, but we all just want to be able to use them again. Please, even if you don't reply to this post, I just ask that you consider bringing those original mouth styles back. It would mean a lot to quite a few of us.

Will we be seeing cheaper EIs in the cash shop any time soon? Because I'd like to buy from there, but everything is just so expensive. I really wish there were cheaper options.

Thanks for reading!
Good evening Gaia staff members.

I have a few questions for you, but you probably knew that since this is the Ask the Admins.

When new people join the Gaia staff are they given a rule book of what is allowed and not allowed? Do new staff members have to take an oath before joining the team known as the Gaia Staff? Are there any rituals like human sacrifice performed when a new person joins the Gaia staff?

Also do you guys prefer to answer serious Gaia questions, or do you prefer questions that allow you to get to better know the community and interact with them on a more personal level?

Damn didn't notice this at first and missed the first page.

Feral Cat

User Image

Hi Lanzer! ^^ Nope, I didn't get to see Hellboy.... emo

Anyway, are we going to get comics for the other towns for Olympics?

User Image

Bloblike Cutie-Pie

Lanzer, the new manga is amazing!
I was wondering, does the Dark elves mean we're going to get new races for battle? biggrin
That would be very,very,very cool.

Also, I'll keep all of my negative comments about the new sponsor out of my post... the new manga won me back. biggrin

Fluffy Otaku

Hello Lanzer and staff! Congratulations on your manga debut! Will we ever see you (or the other founders or developers) interacting with any of the regular manga cast?

Ruthless Nerd

Are we going to have a slow down in the release of EI's any time soon? It feels like we're being overloaded way too fast.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
In Panagrammic's recent Journal entry, he listed off some neat things that Item Norm makes possible. He didn't mention Item Engraving, which I thought was an odd thing to omit...from what I've seen, the return of this old feature was one of the more anticipated visible-to-users features that Item Norm would allow for. Are there any plans to bring back engraving now that you have Item Norm in place?
When will we get EI less than 5 dallors?

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

Good evening Lazner and everyone else. The manga has made me so happy nao

-Whatever happened to the fisting ad for this month's MC?
-Since the Gaia Spirit Week has been spotlighted, has anyone in the staff actually participated?

Time-traveling Senshi

Holy s**t Lanzer you're making me seriously want to remove my wings and become a dark elf because of that platinum skinned one. Great update with the manga there.

I'm with Cutesi will we ever get a dark elf skin? Also, is that Luca's mother in the painting on page ten of the manga? And and and will the dark elves show up after the olympics are over with like maybe in the MMO?

And on a serious note, do you know if you can give us an ETA as to when Gifting will be back up and running? I put my gifting event on hold because of that and I can wait but I'd love to know when that will be back.

(Sorry for the swearing there but a great release of the manga AND new Avatar in one day has me all stoked.)

Shapeshifter

i was supposed to see Hellboy but didn't. T__T

are the other towns going to get help from previously unknown characters? (mechs for Aekea?)
is Luca a guy or girl?
how's the robot game coming along?

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Congrats on using the manga and your users short attention spans to hide the recent faults of gaia.

So, when last week you said there were more "cheaper" E.I.'s going to be released, and then we got another $8 one.

So has the definition of "cheap" changed or did you lie?

Bloblike Cutie-Pie

Question to everyone in the thread: How are all of you tonight? biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas