Welcome to Gaia! ::

brightContinuum
pirula
Inu_Hero
Sagger-AT3
Long day is loooooooong, but very productive so far. How's your day going?

That's good! ^^
My day has been fine! I'm just about to eat dinner!
*grabs a slice of pizza* : D

mmmm pizzaa......AtA - guaranteed to make you hungry!
I have to agree with that >_<
BRB. Going to the refrigerator

Yes, Simone's cookies are always good! : D

Unfortunately, I only have one slice of pizza left which I want to eat now thanks to you two. xD

*goes to grab it* :>

Dedicated Gaian

11,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
Lets have a ice cream fight! =D *takes a bazooka full of vanilla ice cream* >D *fires at everyone* And don't make me take out my sprinkle cannon!
jokedaemos
Hey I was just wondering.I have been wanting to go into the cartoonist life style a long time.And I was wondering could I use avatars I made in my shows?Such as this one?

Im not on staff but I think if your videos stayed on youtube and you didn't make a proffit it would be ok, I also think animated avis look too pixely, you should try trawling original characters inspired by Gaia avis. make small changes to the collors and style but keep the same overall look. and if you do publish a work publicly on screen theres nothing wrong with using the same names as Gaia's NPCs as long as they arent direct imitations. but thats just my assumption.

any how I would love to see your animations or even have my current or past avis in an animation.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
pirula
Sweet Angel Mary
ever been to summer camp? what's your fav memory of camp?

i went to summer camp every summer as a kid smile I don't have like 1 best memory cause its kindof a blur (was a long time ago) but I liked hiking and canoeing and campfire songs.

have you guys been to summer camp or is it really a older generation that went through all that?
Well, I went to summer camp for a few years...but then again, maybe I count as an older generation. I'm nearing 30.

I did read in a newspaper article that summer camps in my area are unhappy about a provision someone tried to sneak into a new law that hits summer camps with higher tax burdens, or something like that...so at least I know they're still running over here.
pirula
Inu_Hero
Sagger-AT3

That's good! ^^

New and improved AtA - now with 33% more cheese!

8,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
sasamiblue
jokedaemos
Hey I was just wondering.I have been wanting to go into the cartoonist life style a long time.And I was wondering could I use avatars I made in my shows?Such as this one?

Im not on staff but I think if your videos stayed on youtube and you didn't make a proffit it would be ok, I also think animated avis look too pixely, you should try trawling original characters inspired by Gaia avis. make small changes to the collors and style but keep the same overall look. and if you do publish a work publicly on screen theres nothing wrong with using the same names as Gaia's NPCs as long as they arent direct imitations. but thats just my assumption.
That's sort of what I meant to use the avis as a base and then draw them to a full figured form.And I haven't done any animations myself.But I have had ideas to use the characters or at least this blue one.Inwhich I was planing on using some of my own work to fit the genre it would be in.
Lanzer
Thank you, I wish I have a camera so I can show you that the picture frame is sitting on my desk. biggrin

No stores are planned as of right now. Though through events, quests, and rare surprises we'll keep releasing more.

The vampire storyline will probably expand come time for Halloween. Next story will be summer themed.

My favorite pet was my pet turtle, they were always friendly to me and were strong as a rock. They lived for more than 13 years and I raised them from the size of a quarter to the size of my hand.

*jumps for joy* Yw! ='D

Sweet! I can't wait to quest for a doll! : D

The vampires are coming back! ^^

My friend's little brother has two pet turtles! They're very cute! ^^

Thank you for answering my questions! : D

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
I_Illusion
Lets have a ice cream fight! =D *takes a bazooka full of vanilla ice cream* >D *fires at everyone* And don't make me take out my sprinkle cannon!
/casts L3 spell Anti-Dairy Field; ice cream evaporates as it hits field/

Ah, so it's a food war you want? Well, then, have at you sir!

/pulls nearby rope; trapdoor opens above I_Illusion's head and 582 pounds of Gummy Bears fall on him/

Dapper Conversationalist

Platonix
pirula
Sweet Angel Mary
ever been to summer camp? what's your fav memory of camp?

i went to summer camp every summer as a kid smile I don't have like 1 best memory cause its kindof a blur (was a long time ago) but I liked hiking and canoeing and campfire songs.

have you guys been to summer camp or is it really a older generation that went through all that?
Well, I went to summer camp for a few years...but then again, maybe I count as an older generation. I'm nearing 30.

I did read in a newspaper article that summer camps in my area are unhappy about a provision someone tried to sneak into a new law that hits summer camps with higher tax burdens, or something like that...so at least I know they're still running over here.

I am a camp counselor to a science camp during the year, but I did go to summer camp when I was a chitlin. Water sports and the like. I remember pretending to be English who was pretending to be American one week. Ah, the childhood of a drama major.

What's everyone's favorite camp song? I'm a huge fan of Humpty Dumpty. OH AIN'T THAT FUNKY NOW?!
Platonix
I_Illusion
/casts L3 spell Anti-Dairy Field; ice cream evaporates as it hits field/

Ah, so it's a food war you want? Well, then, have at you sir!

/pulls nearby rope; trapdoor opens above I_Illusion's head and 582 pounds of Gummy Bears fall on him/

Gummy bears!! Mine! (Starts eating.)

6,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I have 2 questions:

1. When will we get a promageddon manga update?
2. Is there any chance that we can make that little dance game (the one from promageddon which by the way the chicken yodel is still stuck in my head) into a regular game?
3. Why do aquarium threads lag so much?
4. What does everybody normally do for fun?

I could ask a million more questions... but That might take all night >.<

And one more thing in the midsts of my excitement I have forgotten my manners... Hello Everyone ^_^

I really did enjoy that game ^_^[/

Dedicated Gaian

11,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
Sagger-AT3
pirula
Inu_Hero
Sagger-AT3

That's good! ^^

Were the cheesiest!

xD

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
I_Illusion

[ Hakkeshou Kaitens ]
ninja
jokedaemos
sasamiblue
jokedaemos

That's sort of what I meant to use the avis as a base and then draw them to a full figured form.And I haven't done any animations myself.But I have had ideas to use the characters or at least this blue one.Inwhich I was planing on using some of my own work to fit the genre it would be in.

Gaia has so many combinations it would be hard not to copy some one's avy. I bet if you avoided the use of kikis, gwees and OMG hats and things that are distinctively Gaian you would be just fine. again I don't really know, you should try to snag ATA sooner. like look at me, green Kimono, it would be no big deal making a green kimono character its so every day.
Sagger-AT3

Cheeeeeese! : D

*fires noodles at I_Illusion* I didn't have ice cream for dinner! D:

Indeed we are the cheesiest! =D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out