8,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
sasamiblue
jokedaemos
sasamiblue
jokedaemos
Hey I was just wondering.I have been wanting to go into the cartoonist life style a long time.And I was wondering could I use avatars I made in my shows?Such as this one?

Im not on staff but I think if your videos stayed on youtube and you didn't make a proffit it would be ok, I also think animated avis look too pixely, you should try trawling original characters inspired by Gaia avis. make small changes to the collors and style but keep the same overall look. and if you do publish a work publicly on screen theres nothing wrong with using the same names as Gaia's NPCs as long as they arent direct imitations. but thats just my assumption.
That's sort of what I meant to use the avis as a base and then draw them to a full figured form.And I haven't done any animations myself.But I have had ideas to use the characters or at least this blue one.Inwhich I was planing on using some of my own work to fit the genre it would be in.

Gaia has so many combinations it would be hard not to copy some one's avy. I bet if you avoided the use of kikis, gwees and OMG hats and things that are distinctively Gaian you would be just fine. again I don't really know, you should try to snag ATA sooner. like look at me, green Kimono, it would be no big deal making a green kimono character its so every day.

I wonder if I could ever work with gaia to make some sort of anime for it XD.
Today it's the Gro-gain, but it's because it reminds me of the Gaia item made for Fin's hair situation. biggrin

Yes, more events will appear with other opportunities. Either way, anything dangerous should have been all removed.

Macross, or Robotech in America had been my favorite for years.

There will be more design contests, but for the time being, we're a little tied up with the upcoming events. Hopefully we'll be able to put more together and follow up on them soon. It is something that we've been slow to act upon in the past, unfortunately.

I dont want waffles
1: What is your favorite Evolving Item?

2: Is there a possibility for Gaians to get free GC without going through the trouble of filling out surveys on dangerous third party sites?

3: What was your favorite tv program as a kid?

4: Will there be any user contests that allow users to design items and submit them, any time soon? What happened to the items that were voted for in the back item design contest, and why were they never released?

Dedicated Gaian

11,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
Inu your in for it now! D< *Takes out sprinkle cannon* >D *fires* EAT SPRINKLES!
Thanks, Sir Lanzer.

Unholy Abomination

Lanzer

I love Macross My fav character was the Max from the first gen and his blue veritech. the whole story with him and Mirilla got me

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

User Image

Hey Sagger. D: I feel like you get no love. =[

I totally stalked your profile, and have one question: Did you successfully graduate this year?

User Image
I_Illusion
Inu your in for it now! D< *Takes out sprinkle cannon* >D *fires* EAT SPRINKLES!

NOOOO!!!! *gets holes in her body looking like swiss cheese* D:

But alas!

*fires more noodles at you using ten canons*

Ha ha! You will not beat me! xD

Fluffy Millionaire

10,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Lanzer

I'm aware that Robotech is an aged series but I learned about it from the PS2 game Robotech: Battlecry several years ago.
User Image
bright C O N T I N U U M ;; says;;
Sagger <3

Unholy Abomination

Angelus Domini
Lanzer

I'm aware that Robotech is an aged series but I learned about it from the PS2 game Robotech: Battlecry several years ago.
My brother had that for the x-box

Dedicated Gaian

11,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
Inu_Hero
I_Illusion

NOOOO!!!! *gets holes in her body looking like swiss cheese* D:

But alas!

*fires more noodles at you using ten canons*

Ha ha! You will not beat me! xD

*Takes out a chocolate laser*
>D *changes you into hot, pure, best tasting chocolate ever!*
Our first approach was with the vampire skin. We have the limitation of having to make something that works with all the existing items on the site, which is a big challenge. Although I wonder, how many would like to have a different body type, if the new body type might not work with existing items? The creative team could potentially create something on the side.

Previews for potions might not be available until much later. Hopefully we can have FAQ or help pages showing what the different skins look like.

That even I don't have an answer for. :O

Samurai Takeo

User Image

1. Will we ever have different options to our avatar? Such as height differeance or muscularity?

2. Will we be able to preview the potions and skin colors in the shops, like we do with items?

3. What do Skittle Fish drop? =]

User Image

Dedicated Gaian

11,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
Lanzer
Our first approach was with the vampire skin. We have the limitation of having to make something that works with all the existing items on the site, which is a big challenge. Although I wonder, how many would like to have a different body type, if the new body type might not work with existing items? The creative team could potentially create something on the side.

Previews for potions might not be available until much later. Hopefully we can have FAQ or help pages showing what the different skins look like.

That even I don't have an answer for. :O

Samurai Takeo

User Image

1. Will we ever have different options to our avatar? Such as height differeance or muscularity?

2. Will we be able to preview the potions and skin colors in the shops, like we do with items?

3. What do Skittle Fish drop? =]

User Image

I would love new skins either way! Go ahead, I wouldn't care if some stuff wouldn't layer right it would be neat to have many options to have.

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

User Image

Ah, thanks Lanzer.

If you need help getting avi's together for a preview thread, just give me a hollar, haha.

And that's what I thought with the differant sized Avi's too. =[ I would think it requires alot of coding to move pixels over a few spaces to fit, haha.

Curse you skittle fish..... D:

(I wonder, Does Lanzer read the replys? D: )

Thanks again Lanzer~

User Image
I_Illusion
*Takes out a chocolate laser*
>D *changes you into hot, pure, best tasting chocolate ever!*

:O

I'm 86% dark chocolate! It's a dream come true! : D

*molds herself into a knight and charges at you riding a giant chocolate bunny shooting chocolate arrows at you* >=D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff