Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sagger-AT3
Societal Downfall
I hope I'm not too late... I know a lot of questions near the end don't get answered... well, I've got some questions for Sagger and some for the rest of you:

3. As for the economy and booty grab, gold granting etc: Will the increase in gold granting for posting increase the amount of spammers? I personally think that booty grab is responsible for 90% of the inflation, what do you think?

We haven't seen an increase in spam outside the chatterbox, which is good smile
Booty Grab is just one of many features that grant gold, and all gold is equal in contributing to inflation. Were keeping our eyes and monitors open!
Do you actually have a way to 'monitor' where gold granting is happening? I blame booty grab because out of all the actions on gaia, it is the fastest way I have ever earned gold (i.e. 2100 gold in less than 2 minutes).

If I can ask, are you given certain 'bounds' that you have to follow when giving your advice on how much gold to grant for different actions? For example, do they tell you that aspects of the site people 'pay' for (i.e. fish or zOMG items) have to be a certain level of 'granting?'

9,600 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Brandisher 100
Lanzer
I love Star Trek, for me the X-Men movie was both "bad" and "a**"

I dont want waffles
Captain Nazzy
So did any of the devs go see Wolverine or Star Trek?
I saw the X-Men movie- it was BADASS!

I guess you don't get the same thrill we girls do, lol. Oddly enough, I don't find Hugh Jackman attractive. But Wolverine? IN A WIFEBEATER? OMG, pick me up off the floor! blaugh
Sorry but right now the clan leader do have to be the police, or the enforcer by saying what's right and wrong.

Breeding was a feature that was discussed, and it should be easier to happen without worrying about male/female properties, but for now we're sticking to a more social feature, while we're leaning towards other stuff like giving a better variety of pets than more fishes.

We're working on whitelisting more sites, and tinypic as long as they're monitored for safety. For now I think we're worried that they're un-moderated, which is not like Photobucket.

Raikiri-taisho
User Image

Question 1
Can we implement some sort of way to have an anonymous issuing system for clans? For example, if a clan wanted to issue a warning to a member, could we devise a way so that the clan could do that withought an actual person having to send the PM? This way there are no feelings of bias in the warning system.

Question 2
This is going to be an off question perhaps influenced by Pokemon but could we maybe get female and male versions of Aquarium fish which could breed new fish if their happiness level reaches 100%?

Question 3

White listed images are set to default on users profiles what is the list of white listed images? I gather that Photobucket is on the list but how about Tinypic which is owned by the Photobucket company which is not white listed, it provides a better hosting service and reduces the length of image names greatly. Could Gaia please white list tinypic.com?

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
stellacadente
Lanzer

I dont want waffles
Captain Nazzy

I guess you don't get the same thrill we girls do, lol. Oddly enough, I don't find Hugh Jackman attractive. But Wolverine? IN A WIFEBEATER? OMG, pick me up off the floor! blaugh

User Image
What about skinny hipster kids in vintage clothing?

EDIT: Damn, I am king of killing the AtA.
Dark Elf Pilfer
kaykeyser
Platonix
kaykeyser
Hey I had a thought. What have some of you staff members been up to? any one done any thing story worth? any one having kids or going on a trip? going on a date or getting maried? did any one have a super fun shopping day? or a funny happening?
Hmm...have KirbyUFO and crazy spork i am been married yet? I think that's still upcoming...

Hope Gaia will make a big to-do from it, like a manga or a party thread. maybe a youtube link or a wedding in towns safe, away from hackers.

"Towns" and "safe". Lol. You'd have script-kids.
They make mini worlds all the time, should be easy for them to mock up a little chapel world and host it with a cap at 250 users.

Like I was saying, I don't want scriptors crashing a wedding if there is one. I think a Kirby/Sport manga would look cool. they could do it like that lanzer manga or they could make anime style spork and Kirby.
Hello everyone. Im a bit late, but better than never. Hows everyone doing?

Familiar Phantom

17,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Conventioneer 300
Dark Elf Pilfer
stellacadente
Lanzer

I dont want waffles
Captain Nazzy

User Image

Nah, it's just unusually slow tonight. X_x;

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Dark Elf Pilfer
stellacadente
Lanzer

I dont want waffles
Captain Nazzy

User Image

not really. i was about to say something and then didn't. xd *points to the nicolae fan thread*

9,600 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Brandisher 100
Dark Elf Pilfer
stellacadente
Lanzer

I dont want waffles
Captain Nazzy

User Image

LOL.

Questionable Ghost

31,625 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Miasmal Lake Visitor 25
  • Miasmal Lake Roamer 50
stellacadente
Lanzer

I dont want waffles
Captain Nazzy

Mmm... I was just disappointed that Gambit didn't have a more noticeable accent.

Feral Hunter

12,800 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
hopefully this gets answered:
although alot of users petitioned for unisexing items, will we ever get more gender specific clothing?

we have all of alruna's and sundae's outfit,, will we get the same for fondue and anurla?

Durem Citizen

12,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
  • Champion 300
PHEW! Made it!

Oka, seriously, this may have been said before but I looked at the unreleased mangas youguys did for events in the past...

One qeustion.

WHY DON'T YOU POST THOSE!!!!!!!!?????????????

Seriously, they were awesome and I loved them! Even if you aren't sure about them, post them anyway because people will love them. Your story plots is what got me hooked on this site, don't let them die!

I said my piece.

NIGHT!
It's actually not intentional, just so happened that way.

Heh, we'll need to talk Gino into it.

Well we definitely don't want to artificially control the price that way. The most we'll do is to provide more supply so that prices would be driven down...

Yeah I'm thinking the same thing, probably giving out the older items is one of the easiest ways to drive the price down.

Between devs and Saar, we definitely will make more of an effort to post replies back. Being drowned in work definitely is a problem we had.

Thanks for writing everyone! See you all next week.

Guria
Hi Lanzer! 3nodding 2nd ATA! /o/

i'm reposting my questions from last ATA that weren't replied during this week! 3nodding (A bunch of themwere at Pirula's shop/inventory thread at OMGaia forum 4laugh )

- Was that on purpose that NPCs' seens to aged at new shop artwok?

- Any chance of Gino pop at Jock Strap store? mrgreen

- Last ATa we had some comments bout MP having price limit...if it happens would it be around a million or much higher?

- Is there any chance the past cash items (like famestar and emerald seed) to be added at Aquarium Overseer reward list after a while (start after 1~2 months after they were removed from shop)? It would pull prices down a lot!

- Can i suggest here an idea i posted as petition? Somehow i feel like there's no real feedback from staff at petition forum... sweatdrop would be cool if, when a dev read a petition, he lock it and post something like "OK! We are analysing it." or "Too bad, it gonna be recycled in a week."

Like me. i got a cool idea (adding a new game item exchange NPC at Salon Duren to make new(exclusive...not from existing hairstyles) wigs and other hair stuff) but i doubt i'll ever know if a dev ever read that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff