Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm sorry, I have one more question.. I should probably type all these out before I come back next week...
Sorry guys!

Lanzer, or any Staff member...
can we be expecting a mass PM feature for guilds anytime in the future, giving us the ability to PM all members of our guild? Thank you so much!

Winter Bear

Lanzer
Star Trek is a must see for most of us, Wolverine, only for those who like Hugh Jackman. Which is still a lot of us. biggrin

I recommend Star Trek 100%. Stay away from Wolverine.

Captain Nazzy
So did any of the devs go see Wolverine or Star Trek?

EDIT: Was it as sexy/awesome as the trailers promised, Lanzer? Should I bring my girlfriend to go see it for her birthday?

Also, VERY pleased with some of the recent updates (items and features like the adjusted gold granting.) heart

aw...But what of those who are trekkies with a fondness for the graphic-novel movies? gonk
FairBen-4077-
FairBen-4077-
Sagger-AT3
FairBen-4077-
are we allowed to bump here?

ninja Not really gonk
Sorry for setting a bad example.
oh. shame on you! neutral
... fine i forgive you!!

Sweeeet!
Now I can go back to the chatterbox, where I make most of my gold.

Dangerous Man-Lover

scullylam
BlinkingBlah
scullylam
BlinkingBlah
Saw Star Trek and I loved it!! I was a little bummed that it was kind of a stand alone movie and didn't have much to do with any of the series's. Maybe they will make a spin off series though, fingers crossed!!
Anyway I just wanted to know if there was any thought of maybe adding a sub forum for the Aquarium forum? Maybe like a "How to handle your fish forum" or a "Booty Grab" fourum.

as a star trek fan, i wasn't sure if i would enjoy the film but dang, what they did with it and turning the franchise around, it was really great! and i wasn't sure if sylar would do well in the role as spock but boy i was wrong. the whole cast was awesome. and really doing the film the way they did, i am expecting another film happening.

You are right the whole cast was AWESOME!! Even Sylar-brows....I can't stand him on heroes and he almost made me not wanna see the movie. But I am glad I did!! Romulans got PIMP in the future!

yep! i was expecting sylar out of nowhere puts up his hand and do his finger movement. rofl

Ahahahahaha that would have been hilarious!!! I love how this role was almost perfect for Sylar in the sense that he was Vulcan and was not supposed to convey emotion so therefore no unecessary eyebrow lifts to express what he is thinking!

Professional Novice

Katerin
KaylaGalela
Katerin
FairBen-4077-

No.
User Image
Technically, it's not even possible to bump a stickied thread. But it is possible to spam it, which you should NOT do. sweatdrop

I fixed it for you.
User Image
Oh, thank you. Yeah, I hate when I leave off the "n't" from my contractions. It can be rather embarrassing at times. sweatdrop

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
BlinkingBlah
scullylam
BlinkingBlah
scullylam
BlinkingBlah
Saw Star Trek and I loved it!! I was a little bummed that it was kind of a stand alone movie and didn't have much to do with any of the series's. Maybe they will make a spin off series though, fingers crossed!!
Anyway I just wanted to know if there was any thought of maybe adding a sub forum for the Aquarium forum? Maybe like a "How to handle your fish forum" or a "Booty Grab" fourum.

as a star trek fan, i wasn't sure if i would enjoy the film but dang, what they did with it and turning the franchise around, it was really great! and i wasn't sure if sylar would do well in the role as spock but boy i was wrong. the whole cast was awesome. and really doing the film the way they did, i am expecting another film happening.

You are right the whole cast was AWESOME!! Even Sylar-brows....I can't stand him on heroes and he almost made me not wanna see the movie. But I am glad I did!! Romulans got PIMP in the future!

yep! i was expecting sylar out of nowhere puts up his hand and do his finger movement. rofl

Ahahahahaha that would have been hilarious!!! I love how this role was almost perfect for Sylar in the sense that he was Vulcan and was not supposed to convey emotion so therefore no unecessary eyebrow lifts to express what he is thinking!

yes. and this actually proves he can pull off the role and really even though he does look like nimoy to an extent, his acting chops are pretty much more than perceived in "heroes." loved the angst parts too. xd

winterbear: what do you mean graphic-novel movies? i never heard of that before.. sweatdrop

10,550 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Any hope of sponsorships with the WWE again? I wasn't active when the Summerslam forum was put into place.

I have now learned how to watch wrestling and lurk in the AtA thread at the same time. ninja Though it's a divas match so I could probably be taking a nap for the next eight minutes instead...

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
Empress_of_Time
I'm sorry, I have one more question.. I should probably type all these out before I come back next week...
Sorry guys!

can we be expecting a mass PM feature for guilds anytime in the future, giving us the ability to PM all members of our guild? Thank you so much!

If I remember correctly, they are looking for a way around this because people would abuse it. Possibly some sort of big announcement scrolling ticker or something.

Dedicated Gaian

11,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
SimplySimone
I_Illusion
SimplySimone
Good evening everyone!

I'm definitely enjoying the change in gold grants in the forums -- good stuff!
I'm not a Star Trek fan, but I am definitely a fan of the movie! I saw it Saturday as well. I can't stop talking about it!!

I hate star trek period... I find it stupid and boring.. I don't get how people are soo adored to it o.o... It's iffen boring to me. But I haven't seen the movie, but yet I'll probably hate it even if it was good.

And happy Monkey Monday! *hands over a wild monkey*

My only question is something I should just get a pettion for but is there any chance for a pipe fox in our future? I wish to have one as a EI or a item from the random box's. *Although I hope not ._. they will cost millions of gold then...*

Simone here's a riddle for ya, if it's tomorrow that means today was yesterday. But if today is yesterday and tomorrow is today, how come it's the day after today already?

Hint Hint - What was one of the things i'm talking about come from?

And I_Illusion blasts in with some Star Trek bitterness... LOL Really, if nothing else (like, if you hate Star Trek), the special effects were phenomenal!!! Seriously, I never once had to suspend reality in order to believe what was on screen. It was THAT awesome!

*sulks* Stumped by the riddle.

I dunno why I hate it soo much but I just do. I rather watch paint dry for 10 hours then see the movie. XD

And the Answer is if it's tommorrow it's the day after tommorrow already because we magically went to Japan =D all riddles I ask have endless answers as long there silly enough say ;D and make some sort of sense.
Sagger-AT3
FairBen-4077-
FairBen-4077-
Sagger-AT3
FairBen-4077-

ninja Not really gonk
... fine i forgive you!!

Sweeeet!

you have to earn gold like every one else??

750 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Gaian 50
Lanzer
I lurk on site feedback and read PM as my main activity, otherwise recently I played zOMG a bunch.

Are you who decide about petitions stuff? Or just read on to pick good ideas?
Dark Elf Pilfer
Empress_of_Time
Sorry guys!

If I remember correctly, they are looking for a way around this because people would abuse it. Possibly some sort of big announcement scrolling ticker or something.

Oh, alright. Well anything that would enable me to send notifications to my guild members I would greatly appreciate. Possibly, could members turn off the option to recieve guild PM's? Just like you can do for accepting invitations? Just an idea...

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
I_Illusion
SimplySimone
I_Illusion
SimplySimone
Good evening everyone!

I'm definitely enjoying the change in gold grants in the forums -- good stuff!
I'm not a Star Trek fan, but I am definitely a fan of the movie! I saw it Saturday as well. I can't stop talking about it!!

I hate star trek period... I find it stupid and boring.. I don't get how people are soo adored to it o.o... It's iffen boring to me. But I haven't seen the movie, but yet I'll probably hate it even if it was good.

And happy Monkey Monday! *hands over a wild monkey*

My only question is something I should just get a pettion for but is there any chance for a pipe fox in our future? I wish to have one as a EI or a item from the random box's. *Although I hope not ._. they will cost millions of gold then...*

Simone here's a riddle for ya, if it's tomorrow that means today was yesterday. But if today is yesterday and tomorrow is today, how come it's the day after today already?

Hint Hint - What was one of the things i'm talking about come from?

And I_Illusion blasts in with some Star Trek bitterness... LOL Really, if nothing else (like, if you hate Star Trek), the special effects were phenomenal!!! Seriously, I never once had to suspend reality in order to believe what was on screen. It was THAT awesome!

*sulks* Stumped by the riddle.

I dunno why I hate it soo much but I just do. I rather watch paint dry for 10 hours then see the movie. XD

And the Answer is if it's tommorrow it's the day after tommorrow already because we magically went to Japan =D all riddles I ask have endless answers as long there silly enough say ;D and make some sort of sense.

Ahh, I see. I was thinking that it might be because we were in Australia, but Japan works too!

Winter Bear

FairBen-4077-

Yes, they even sell letters and shop items in the marketplace (but seem to avoid the exchange!). I manage to buy quite a bit from various staff.
FairBen-4077-
Sagger-AT3
FairBen-4077-
FairBen-4077-
Sagger-AT3
FairBen-4077-

ninja Not really gonk
... fine i forgive you!!

Sweeeet!

No way- they get every item they own from their fan boys/girls. They don't have to work for anything on Gaia. >_> Lucky...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff