Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magic Hero

I'm absolutely in love with the new house styles! I love Barton and Aekea's neighborhood styles the most. whee

In other news, what's the status on the inventory arranger? Is there an estimated time I can hear to when it's coming out? My invo is a mess and I'm really looking forward to seeing the arranger. gonk

Aged Genius

minneken
will we be seeing new housing items any time soon? maybe a contest to design some is in order!
and will there be free roam in Towns 2? I think this is a question haunting just about every Towns user...

We will probably be adding more navigation features to Towns 2. No decision has been made yet.

Unforgiving Sex Symbol

7,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
Zero Omega
iiRawrPickles
Hey admin smile Is it possible for a gaian to lose their items for some reason?
I know a guy who was complaining that he was just at towns, then he was suddenly logged out, his account info was changed but was later on able to retrieve it.

By the time he got it back numerous items were taken away.
Trade history, even the gifting history was empty.

How can this be possible for somebody to lose items that fast?

Thank you and good day! biggrin

Sounds like this person was hacked, he should file a hack report. There is no possible way for someone to delete their trade/gifting history.

Yeah i know. but that's what puzzles me is that why would the trade history and gifting history be empty?

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
angelfromdown-under
Firstly...thankyou for the FAQ (hope it actually helps >_>; )

Secondly, are the bugs/flower/trash drop rates going to be tweaked in towns 2 or is how they are now how they are going to stay??

They will be tweaked, we're waiting for the usage to level off before making any modifications.

Sparkly Hunter

Zero Omega
Haihai!! How are you? I'm diggin' the new avi...who dressed it? xd

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
I know in the last AtA it was mentioned that the alchemy system updates and fixes were delayed but I was wondering is there any knowledge of how long of a delay it is.

Hilarious Lunatic

7,675 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
You know how you can upgrade your house to a bigger size? Could you make it possible to downgrade-my place is too big and spacious. I like my place to be a bit cluttered. Can you make it possible to shrink-a-dink my house? Also, would an Ice Cream Truck style car be too much to ask for?

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Hey Gaia,

firstly I wanted to say thank you for the wonderful dragon event. I loved the horns and the one compnaion we got from it. Also, thanks for towns 2, it looks great so far.

I did have a question though, would it be possible to make the past RIg backgrounds that were on the header into a background that we can use with our avis? a lot of them were great.

Colored_Markerz's Husbando

Colorful Vampire

21,475 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Zero Omega
Tulja
Zero Omega
Tulja
When are you guys planning on updating the Inventory Arranger? I read something about it in the forums that it was going to get updated, but it hasent happened yet so I just wanted to stop by and ask when. No hurry! Just wondering.

Have you filed a ticket about it on http://www.gaiaonline.com/help?

No, its just a question. You guys posted right on the first page that your still working on the inventory arranger- I just wanted to know if you guys had a guess as to when it might be done? Like in a month or 2? A couple weeks? Just a guess would be nice.

Whoops, got you quoted accidentally. Didn't mean that response for you.

Totally ok, but since you quoted me- will one of the other mods *not* quote me now?! gonk Id still really like an answer. Im just really interested because I love the idea of it.
I am having trouble with Towns 2....I think I finally got my house placed/accepted, though I don't even know WHERE, then I found all of my house out of my old house/storage and in my active invo and gave up trying to figure it out on my own. Am I supposed to "move" something? I couldn't find an invo on the new house to start decorating...it's all bumfuzzling to me...GAH!

Also, I am VERY interested to know how the collection of trash/bugs/flowers is going to work, as there is no navigation from neighborhood to neighborhood that I can discern, except into and out of my "own" neighborhood via that silly bus...and come to think of it, have only seen 3 bugs--no flowers or trash--in whatever neighborhood I landed in.

How are we alchemists going to find our game item mana, anyway? It does not appear that we can start a straight-line run through neighborhoods in the new Towns...

If any of this has been addressed cogently in some forum or thread I haven't found, I'd be happy to know how to get oriented.

Lucky Flip-Flopper

Zero Omega eek y did u changed your avatar? burning_eyes nice but it is such a big change. eek eek eek

Loyal Mage

13,300 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
housing questions!
how long would i know i got the house i quseted in the town two

trishalee66969's Husband

Tricky Sage

11,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Blood Pop

Been doing that 2 much as of late not getting anything people take forever just to reply to a message. but fine whatever complain as you want.

Eloquent Cutie-Pie

17,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
purplewiz
iiilullaby-katie
Did the booty grab limit drop to 100k?

And if so, why was there no announcement made?

and of course, they completely ignore our questions. i got first non-staff post, nothing. :/ domokun stargate

IRL Millionaire

Zero Omega
I could use a bit more explanation, when you have time. sweatdrop heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out