Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Student

Azure_Chinggy
I was wondering if there was already a way to have your bb codes saved so you don't have to copy and paste what format you like to use all the time such as how mine is grey, size 11, and aligned center o.o like, defaulted for whenever you post o:

Check into a thing called bettergaia. The extension is available for chrome and Firefox.

Angelic Nitemare

Well, you guys have a great night, I have Purple cake and a chance to watch some TV without it being a kid's show. So I have to take that option.

Ja Ne!

Unique Hacker

9,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Hmm. Full tank? All alive? What was the last time (approximately) you had a tank like that and experienced problems?

DarkRybrin
Panagrammic
So, I haven't looked at that code in a while, but I believe this is an edge case if you have a bunch of low-trigger fish. What happens:

- we calculate your tank, decide that it will glow, and flag it as such
- (possibly some edge condition in here that is complicated to explain)
- when the actual time of glow comes, we calculate which fish will be glowing and come up with none

thus, a glowing tank with no glowing fish.

Easiest workaround is to put a couple high-trigger fish in there -- then, even if we need to recompute a glowing tank, you're sure to get at least a couple of fish in there.

This happened most when I had Lawnsharks and KKD, both pure and mixed with much of the same. At the time when I was particularly frustrated by this, there were also some Kokeshi Collectable.

These are all high-trigger, green gold fish. I'm currently on hiatus, so giving my friend pure data on trash fish.

If you ever have explained it before, link me, so you don't have to explain it again.

Sorry if I'm arguing. I want this problem to be understood. Sorry.

Friendly Friend

8,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Prayer Circle 200
Hello!!!
When will RumbleKitten be out for Android users? biggrin

Codebreaking Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
JamesDGK19
I have been trying to buy some cash with my greendot card which is a visa,debit. and it tells me that my card cannot be used.. Why is this? It's money why not take it? it suck cause theirs many items i want to buy. you guys should do something about this it would help alot.
Gaia doesn't process payments ourselves. You are likely using PayPal to process the transaction. We, unfortunately, are bound to live within the restraints of PayPal.

Varient's Husbando

O.G. Gaian

The Blue Lupine
Ma Ajmala
The Blue Lupine
Ma Ajmala
BrutalJunkie
Ma Ajmala
WHO WANTS TO BE MY FRIEND??!! COME ON DON'T BE SHY!!
i like friends emotion_dowant

emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant

Anybody but this girl who I just quoted emotion_donotwant

ANYONE ELSE!?

COME ON PEOPLE!

NO emotion_donotwant
DIDN'T WANT TO BE UR FRIEND ANYWAY MISSY talk2hand talk2hand

YOU HAVE VERY SEXY ART emotion_donotwant
thank you

Newbie Noob

13,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
siskataya
Eternal-Lamento Xesil
Was wondering how long does it take for a ticket to get answered mine has been on open for 21 day's any help will be welcomed

Usually doesn't take that long! Occasionally things can take longer, but it's not the norm. If you want to pm me with the ticket number, I can look into things! biggrin
I really hope you look into mine.

Santiago-kun's Girlfriend

Edgiest Sweetheart

51,940 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Can you fix the pixels on the earrings of Prince Soma? It's not balanced at all. gonk
To Edy: There's an updated error info in my Chrome topic. Please check it out ASAP.

Aged Gaian

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
codemonkey37179

I don't have clue about tickets. I code. That's about it. I'm sure they are looking into it.
oh.. well thanks for seeing my post and responding biggrin

i really appreciate it

Cambrie Noel's Husband

Wicked Demigod

Meromictic
Arro Copperkey

emotion_hug

Thanks for not freaking out btw. XD I was going to ask before copying for the event but then I was like "well, maybe she'll get it. <o<;;"

Just have to say, your avatar is spot on! When I scroll down the pages I keep mistaking you for the real Arro xD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Good job! emotion_dealwithit emotion_brofist

Unforgiving Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Shrimp_Man
Azure_Chinggy
I was wondering if there was already a way to have your bb codes saved so you don't have to copy and paste what format you like to use all the time such as how mine is grey, size 11, and aligned center o.o like, defaulted for whenever you post o:
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

Have you tried the tektek addon for Firefox? It's what I use for mine.

of the House of Demonic Dreams

I use chrome because firefox doesn't run well on my computer ; n ;"

Beloved Grabber

6,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
question: my q is
who decided that when we purchase say, an evolving item, or a really expensive item, that we could not use everything IN that item??? I have always wondered this, well not always...-since beginning to purchase stuff for real money is when,... why shouldn't we be allowed to play with the "whole kit" that we bought so-to speak? We didn't buy one item in the "kit" We bought the whole KIT!!!
I just have always thought that was unfair. I love you guys but I have spent tons of real money on this game because I do love it...that would be a sincere thank you to us Gaians for all the money we spend if we could actually use (have access to) the all stuff that we buy!
Have a very good week everyone! heart

Casrial's Bae

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
mcm
Meromictic
Ah. XD

Well, if you're wanting something temporary. A lot of the stores and restaurants are hiring now for the summer. o.o b

idk about anything that would provide a living wage though lol

And look at me, with waiter experience. rofl

Nice XD

I could never do food. haha

You probably won't have that much trouble finding a place. People here eat out like cooking will kill them.

But then again, I did have a friend that almost set her apartment on fire while trying to bake brownies... sweatdrop
Ma Ajmala
ecopper12
Ma Ajmala
The Blue Lupine
Ma Ajmala

emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant

Anybody but this girl who I just quoted emotion_donotwant

ANYONE ELSE!?

COME ON PEOPLE!

NO emotion_donotwant
DIDN'T WANT TO BE UR FRIEND ANYWAY MISSY talk2hand talk2hand

Hi Laws.

I'LL BE YOUR FRIEND. emotion_kirakira

Shouldn't you be trying to match up a dress?

Okay another one on my list

Who else

ALREADY DID. emotion_donotwant

YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY COLOR MATCHING ABILITY.

HARUMPH.

Angelic Nitemare

Candy Flavored Succubus
Ridley Starsmore

Inappropriate picture, ban it.

Now I'm just being vindictive.

Miyaka Hana

I can see you're point and you'd be absolutely right.. if I were exposed.. sweatdrop But like I said before I posted this some where that a 11 year old girl (who looks up to me) would be able to see it. Not only would my brother kill me, but everyone else would too.

Wait a tick.

What's wrong with a pic of a little kid and a soda? Is anything bad happening to her?

Or are your minds simply going to a bad place?

You perverts

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces