Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Soldier

9,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
When you're at work do you guys call each other by your real names or your first names?

Angelic Nitemare

siskataya
Ridley Starsmore
hotelite
Ridley Starsmore
Hey guys.

1. Y U NO HAVE EIs?!

2. White Dander Recolor, can we make this happen?

3. Could we do another "win a halo" contest so some of use have a snowball's chance in hades of getting one?

4. Alchemy updates, if you please?

captcha? FACE THE MUSIC.
what about a diapered egg white recolor with bluefin instead of ash and an angel instead of cupid

You don't understand. i would punch several people's grandmas to get these ears in white.

Oh my - you really want those ears! But you might not want to punch my grandmas - they are both dead, so it would be a really creepy experience for you! eek

- Sisky

And yet, not the first time i would have punched a dead person.

It's a long story, and involves an irish wake. sweatdrop

Evi Rose's King

Friendly Loiterer

9,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
Hello Admins. I have two questions. Has there ever been an Cons in Florida? I haven't heard if there has been, and if not could some cons be held there. And the second is; is there ever going to be an item like Hidan's on here? As you can see I'm cosplaying him from Naruto and using random items for the scythe and wanted to know if there ever will be a full one. The scythe looks like the image below.
User Image

Invisible Cat

ZEAR0-X07
Does Zodiacal ever stop evolving?

1st gen did. It will take a year if you got the last gen.

Leaf

Yuki the Third
G-Dragon Has Arrived
Yuki the Third
G-Dragon Has Arrived
Yuki the Third
International licensing with YG would be a pain, so I doubt it would be official.
does it matter if it's official we got an item based off of 2ne1.....
Unless Gaia wants some legal issues, it does matter.
And we did? wut?
Link please?
legal issues? look at all the unofficial anime items we have I don't belive gaia has delt with any law suits yet
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/77781
it's a look-alike, not anything under the same name or using any trademark. Kinda like Unkle Kenny's avi is a great homage to the anime Cowboy Bebop, it's not a direct copy, using any names, or the such.

Just inspired by.
based off of inspired pretty means the same thing in today's terms

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
evangelist2010
is anyone else having trouble filing a report? I've been try to file a report since my early days on gaia, and im 353 gaia days old!

What's the problem you seem to be having filing a report?

IRL Conventioneer

11,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
evangelist2010
will there ever be a IRL gaia event in New Jersey?

Not currently but we will be in New York in October!

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
DJ Helsing
We wont be able to attend in 2012 but they can definately pm me to get free support gold cards and prizes!
Yeah, it is pretty late this year, but future years would be cool.

Dapper Dabbler

OoNeko_kittyoO
Good evening gaia admins,staff, and developers. biggrin I just had about 5 questions to ask and i hope you are able to answer them ^-^ Btw Im sorry for the so many questions. sweatdrop

1). My first question is about Monster galaxy, i was wondering if even thogh it is comeing to gaia with out logining into facebook would that help us be able to ask our friends on gaia to be neighbors with out them being our neighbors on facebook? im asking for those who may not have a facebook. but i was curious on if it was going to be like how you have backyard monsters and resort world?

2). My next question i was wanting to know if the game you have on facebook called soul crash if there was anyway you was going to bring that game to gaia aswell with out needing facebook? I personally think that would be awsome to have that and monster galaxy on here.

3). my next question is why is gaia randomly haveing my computer say cannot display this web page just out of random only on gaia? it has been doing it for the past 2 months now and it wont stop.

4). Is there any chance that gaia may create some Resident Evil items such as outfits or anything? i just wondered. (just a huge resident evil fan for a girl lol)

5). For now i have only one more question is there any talk about makeing more games to earn gold instead of tickets?

Anyways Thank you so much for your time in reading all my questions.^-^ and hope to here from you guys soon.
heart heart heart

Hi OoNeko_kittyoO,

1) Yes - that's one of the big reasons we want to bring it to Gaia. Your Gaia friends (not Facebook) will make up your friends list. The ironic part though is that there's a bug affecting the Friends part of the game, which is why it hasn't made it to the site yet.

2) It's possible, but not too likely that Soul Crash will make it onto Gaia soon. We're working on that game with another company, and that limits us in terms of where it the game can be played.

3) That's really weird - can you post any information you have about that in the Bug Reports forum?

4) Unfortunately, making official stuff like that costs money (b/c Resident Evil understandably charges to use their intellectual property) so we'd have to have an official partnership with them.

5) Possibly. We don't have any that are coming in the near term, but new games would be cool.
I would like to know if by any change would you release zomg summon's?
It's getting harded and harder to get one as the price keep's climbing up fast
ChaseTheBreeze
siskataya
ChaseTheBreeze
I'm always afraid that if someone is mean to me, and I'm mean back, that they'll report me and I'll get banned. Where do you draw the line?

Heya ChaseTheBreeze!

Thanks for joining us today, and the great question!

If someone is being mean to you, the best thing you can do is ignore that person. I know, I know - easier said than done, right? Still, the best way to avoid any warnings or banning is to not engage in behavior that violates the Terms of Service. Put that person on your ignore list, report the abuse, and be on your merry Gaia way.

That said, if you do accidentally lose your temper, typically the issue will be reviewed and in most cases, a warning will be sent if your comments are really abusive back.

Hope this answers your question!
Sisky

Thank you so much!
There are times when I want to really go off on someone, but the thought that I may lose my account stops me. It's just not worth it.

Your avatar is gorgeous by the way!
If someone is mean to you online, do the single best thing to iritate them.

User Image

Smile, and let them be.

Familiar Gaian

i would love to see more Real Life Gaia items. why have you come to a stop to those?

Dapper Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Razumi Yazura
ScarredRavens
Razumi Yazura
Anime Evolution doesn't exist anymore, but there are a few new conventions in Vancouver. I'd love to see some Gaia staff come here someday.
Yeah there is Anime Revolution and there's one in Victoria I think its called Sakura con?
Don't compare Anime Evolution with Anime Revolution. AR has tried hard to let people know that they are handled by different people.

Sakura con is in Seattle, I believe. There will also be Cos & Effect that takes place in UBC, which is where AE used to be held.
I have been able to go to the cons here~ So i wouldn't know. 3nodding (Mostly because the timing was wrong for me. It always seems to going on when I have exams or I'm outta town.)

Invisible Phantom

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
1. I don't like the soulbound at all with items like the sex changer cause i don't ever plan to use it. Same with fish, im not a fan of the aquariums unless for booty grabs other people do. PLEASE CHANGE!

2. You guys need to fix zOMG big time. In Village Greens there is a bug that still needs fixed with General Mayhem's Quarters, you can't do normal with out having to exit it and keep restarting it. I'd like to finish normal. THANK YOU

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff