Welcome to Gaia! ::

Playful Kitten

Uncle Kenny
Frozen Mist
Ohohoh!!

and do you think you could increase the expiration period for eggs? Even though it's 1 hour, I have found more than 1 egg that spoiled around 45-50minutes.

Most of the eggs I do find are spoiled. ): An extra hour would be really helpful.

I've been watching the rates and so far 1 hour is a pretty ideal time for the eggs to expire so I don't plan on adjusting it much. Try watching the big threads for each side. Most of them have links to current eggs in every post that should help you find what you need.

This question has spoiled, keep looking for a fresh one! emotion_awesome
can you change the captcha on bumping glow threads to be like when you bump a glowing tank....you type the captcha and hit enter all in one smooth move. when you bump a glow thread you have to type the captcha and then remove your hands, grab the mouse and hit submit. it kinda holds things up

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
XxXHunXBunXxX
Zero Omega
XxXHunXBunXxX
Um sorry to bother you but i have a few questions to ask...
my first question is i have made a fourm and it has like... 14-15 bubbles/text bubbles/replys on each page but i've seen someone how it only has 1 or 3 or less than 14 and i was wondering how i do that because i have thos forum of my own ( my mini shops ) and i wanted to break it down so each of my shops were on a different page but yet still on the same fourm...

and my second question is, i have been recently hacked... and i was wondering how i would know if i have my items/account...

Sorry for bothering you! cat_sweatdrop

oh last question: how are you?

Question two: File a hack report at http://www.gaiaonline.com/hacking. Make sure you get a confirmation number when you hit "submit."

I already have sent a hack report but i was just wondering how i would know if i have my account/items back

You would receive a message from one of our staff members with more information relating to your case.
codemonkey37179
Zero Omega
codemonkey37179
AERITH DIETH
Hello Admin, I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to ask but I have been having a lot of issues with insane level puzzles lately and i was wondering if fixing that is on the list of things to do?
i am sorry if this has already been asked!!
thanks very much,
/AD

Do you mean the Jigsaw puzzles? What's the issues you've been having?

Get back to your vacation! scream

I'm not on vacation right now Zero :p

I put in a full day of work before you even got to the office.

emotion_dealwithit

Hallowed Sweetheart

11,850 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
amunhotep
I'm curious to know if there is anything in the works for making our wishlist easier to sort?

If not, then an idea occurred to me a few days ago. I think that a drop box would be nice so that you can easily sort your wishlist according to newest, oldest, most or least expensive, etc...kinda like what you have in the shops to sort those items.
I second this wholeheartedly.

Shy Hunter

7,100 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Zero Omega
XxXHunXBunXxX
Zero Omega
XxXHunXBunXxX
Um sorry to bother you but i have a few questions to ask...
my first question is i have made a fourm and it has like... 14-15 bubbles/text bubbles/replys on each page but i've seen someone how it only has 1 or 3 or less than 14 and i was wondering how i do that because i have thos forum of my own ( my mini shops ) and i wanted to break it down so each of my shops were on a different page but yet still on the same fourm...

and my second question is, i have been recently hacked... and i was wondering how i would know if i have my items/account...

Sorry for bothering you! cat_sweatdrop

oh last question: how are you?

Question two: File a hack report at http://www.gaiaonline.com/hacking. Make sure you get a confirmation number when you hit "submit."

I already have sent a hack report but i was just wondering how i would know if i have my account/items back

You would receive a message from one of our staff members with more information relating to your case.

Okay thank you >w<

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Ren Orenji Doragon
scullylam
Ren Orenji Doragon
Hi AtA!

I'm quite enjoying the Easter event! Thanks! 3nodding Also loving EB's new sprite... even if it could use some tweaks. ^^;; Speaking of EB... ninja *slams the thread with some fan art* It's a work in progress, mangs. Feel free to color it, though. razz If you can. XD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So how about that orange Lizardman recolor? o;
Marshall SDPlus?
swarf SDPlus Real?

*nudgenudgewinkwink*

reeeeeeeeeen. emotion_kirakira
rofl

SCUUUULLLLLYYYYYYYYYY~

I honestly wasn't expecting anyone to find my post. xd

i see all... ninja

looking nice btw. and yes!!!! those sdplus dolls!!!!!! *wants*

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Winter Hue
lanzer
Winter Hue
I would love for this recolor to become a reality in a future REI Bundle.
This was copied and pasted from my Site Feedback thread concerning this recolor attempt.
Traditional wedding colors for the win. A little something for everyone in classy colors.

The recolor looks really awesome, great job Winter Hue! I don' t know about the reality of putting them in future bundles, but I'll pass them on to the art team.

Aww thanks. Took a grand total of 3 hours thanks to my Photoshop crashing a few times.
Since we get a REI Bundle every 3-4 months, I would assume that a recolor like this would be released within said bundle as the exclusive REI recolor.
I would rather it not appear in a RIG or in any kind of a chance item. That is just cruel to users who want to directly buy the item.

I'd love to make it out, but yeah, a lot of us are just super busy.

Sparkly Smoker

hello admins, devs, artists and other staff! emotion_bigheart

this is for any artists lurking about~
i really, really love the new deco headbands in crosstitch!
but i would love them more if they layered under the keiko's cake headband, instead of over. emotion_awesome

here's the current layering:

and here's the proposed layering:

if one of you super fabulous artists could change up the layering, i would love you forever! emotion_c8
please & thank you~~

Ice-Cold Angel

34,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pie For All! 300
Can you do the Easter zOMG event with the Chocolate Eggs? They're 12k right now. gonk The event with Strawberry Chocolate Eggs would be nice too.
Omeroth
Question...
You know those Gaians from 2005 who don't get on anymore and have really cool usernames?... That people today really wanted?

Well I was wondering...
What if the current Gaians can have their usernames?

We've been trying to tackle this subject for a long time, and recently started to inform inactive accounts that they'll be closed down. It's a long process and as we get closer to realizing the idea we'll let everyone know!

That's it for this week's ATA! Thank you for joining us, have fun collecting Easter eggs and we'll see you all next week!

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Xya
Zero Omega
Xya
codemonkey37179
Zero Omega

Get back to your vacation! scream

I'm not on vacation right now Zero :p

I put in a full day of work before you even got to the office.

I could be so mean to Zero... I could. The temptation is so great...

T_________________________T tears forever

mmm... Salty.

... God that was so bad.

?!'s Boyfriend

A Egg

44,440 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
Zero Omega
T_________________________T tears forever
Crying Zelo is best Zelo.