Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello and happy early Easter everyone!

Having a good time hunting for eggs? Thanks to users working together the easter egg hunt turns out to be a lot easier than we anticipated, even with expiring eggs. Well that just means more eggs for everyone! Cheers!

Easter also marks the beginning of the 3rd season of Game of Thrones (not really), but I'm excited either way. smile

Welcome to ATA !
Zero Omega

Hi Zero Omega, how have you been?

I waited for your pm but didn't get it.

So could we possibly discuss this TODAY and not "later in the week" which mean next monday?

dramallama

Lol, I'm sure you have been busy with Easter coming up.
Did you guys have anything special like announcements or events planned for Hatsya and Saiph when you issued them official NPC avatars? Like to have them announce all the AI's, separate from the other cash shop items, that get announced by Rigel and Mintaka?

Can we see Hatsya as a character in another RIG, in the near future?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Winged Demon

16,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Have equip items that are listed as game items been looked into? ninja

IRL Millionaire

Zero Omega
emotion_facepalm

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
User Image

Hello!

I have been enjoyin' the Easter event. Lol, I wish there were more achievements to earn. I got them all on the first day of the event.

One thing I would like to see is more finger-less gloves. I would like to see some plain short gloves, and in a lot of different colors. Mostly ones that are actually black not a dark grey.

Also when I try to equip wristbands it unequips the Noel's Gift (5 golden ring). Is it possible that we could get a fix for it. Please! emotion_kirakira

Thank you for takin' the time to read my post, and Have a Happy Easter.

User ImageUser Image

Original Survivor

Hey guys, enjoying the spam that is the Easter 2013's Forum. sweatdrop

Anyway, just got some questions on some things that are in the works and just want to see how they're coming along;

Achievements: In the past and quite recently we've been told we'd be getting some achievements for zOMG! and maybe other Gaia games throughout the site, is there anything you can tell us on that matter? Like what kind they will be, when they might come out, or just anything on the matter. lol

Alchemy: Yes, we all know there is a 'major' update in the works, I'm just curious as to how major this update will be, I have read the rumors and the such and just want to know if it'll render the old system useless. And with the update will you be increasing the Max Level and finally giving us an Alchemist Title to use?

Inventory Arranger: It's been... Close to 3 years now since the Spring Cleaning thing you guys had and updating the Arranger did meet the requires 'cookies' to be considered for an update... Soo.. What's going on with that? Ever since it was known that it was going to be updated I haven't bothered organizing my inventory and its gotten.. Sooo bad.. It scares me to go in there, not to mention it takes a loooong time to load..

So yeah, feel free to please answer or comment on any of these questions. It's 2am where I'm at now so I'm just going to post this and go to bed and hope I get seen/answered when I wake up. smile

Night guys!
hey zero omega
i PM'd you last week then resent it yesterday deleting the other one but that guy
Thomas still hasnt responded and it has been two weeks. Did he ever respond to
your message to him?

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
zOMG! Glitch Fix Update: Got any good news to share?

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
USEFUL LINKS

The home of past Ask The Admin topics: Ask the Admin Archives subforum

AskED the Admin: Answer Compilation (built and maintained by yours truly)

Malevolent Gaian

Ahoy to everyone from my vacation in Canada! I know, crazy place to pick for vacation...but I wanted to see friends emotion_kirakira

So how is everyone today? Are the admin's and crew eagerly waiting for the Easter bunny to visit?

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
MonadoxShulk
Zero Omega

So could we possibly discuss this TODAY and not "later in the week" which mean next monday?

dramallama

How about I follow up with you tomorrow? ninja Because I've got to do ATA and then after I'll be busy at home.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Squee Nii
Zero Omega
emotion_facepalm

Hey! You didn't make this whole thing easy. talk2hand

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Pandy Quin
hey zero omega
i PM'd you last week then resent it yesterday deleting the other one but that guy
Thomas still hasnt responded and it has been two weeks. Did he ever respond to
your message to him?

He actually got back to me sometime last week, still being investigated.
Zero Omega
MonadoxShulk
Zero Omega

dramallama

How about I follow up with you tomorrow? ninja Because I've got to do ATA and then after I'll be busy at home.

Ok 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces