Welcome to Gaia! ::

mean mina's Husband

Sexy Trash

31,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Married 100
Panagrammic
Should be fixed for the Phin Phang reopen.

Kill Hybrid
Any news on the Cathulu and Zoey drops being fixed soon?

Thanks for the update. Very much appreciated.

Unique Hacker

9,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
2. Yes! Hold onto any Stellarite you have, it will soon become very useful.
3. Zombies are fine, although I prefer them much more when I have a shotgun and crowbar nearby.

PrincyBoy

2.) Any ideas for the left over Blessed Stellarite?
3.) Do you like Zombies? (I do)

Witty Lunatic

11,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Panagrammic
Should be fixed for the Phin Phang reopen.

Kill Hybrid
Any news on the Cathulu and Zoey drops being fixed soon?

Will they have awesome items? I mean we did have to wait a long time biggrin

Witty Lunatic

11,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Panagrammic
2. Yes! Hold onto any Stellarite you have, it will soon become very useful.
3. Zombies are fine, although I prefer them much more when I have a shotgun and crowbar nearby.

PrincyBoy

2.) Any ideas for the left over Blessed Stellarite?
3.) Do you like Zombies? (I do)

Oh hey Pan Thanks for the answers ^^, (zombie murderer)

Partying Saint

10,850 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Nerd 50
Hey, there, Gaia Staff!

1.) Is there anything you can tell us about what other Booty Grab experiments you'll be doing? (Btw: I appreciate the large scale efforts to control inflation in the Marketplace.)

2.) What can you tell us about Chapter 2 of zOMG!? I'm impatiently awaiting its release.

3.) There'd better be a good evolution for the Zodiacal for Cancer!!!! D:<

Edit: OT: This is my first AtA post. *throws confetti*

Romantic Genius

I don't have anything to bring here today. So I'm just dropping by to say hi to everyone.

Except an idea I have, which I've sent to Lanzer in Pm. sweatdrop

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
Do Dark Elves come in any other flavors? Cuz this mafia thing doesn't sit well with me. My mommy told me that I was a Dark Elf Noble.

Also, when will you increase the friend total?

One more. Any progress on the NPC profiles?
Hire hobos to be NPCs 24/7. I heard they will do it for food...and wifi.

Time-traveling Senshi

Okay Lanzer not sure if you know the answer to this one but what happened with the notices today? Several people in at least two places, Bug Reports and SF, are reporting notices in the My Gaia page went poof gone today like we never had a single one. And now they're not updating like they used to. If a thread get one reply in the morning and you get a notice for it and you get two more during the day and the first thread gets another reply after you posted in it several hours later it just rotates the first notice to the top. What's going on with Gaia today?
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
Evening, Lanzer.

- Have you ever thought about hiring a time management consultant?
- When will Towns 2.0 be finished?
- Why do you continue to treat zOMG! like an unwanted stepchild?

I'm sorry that's how you feel about the state of zOMG. I wish that as a team we have all the resources we need to keep the maintenance crew plus keep up with new development as well as updates to existing features. Unfortunately we're not in a position to get all that I want and things end up being a harder and harder balance to keep. As of right now, we are understaffed to do an adequate job in updating the many features on Gaia. In the short term, we're still trying to get to the point where we can build a bigger team so that we can get to the features such as Towns 2.0 faster.

Unique Hacker

9,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
From the standpoint of game design, one thing that I find bothersome about BG currently is that optimal play is very static, and minmaxing results in a preponderance of monoculture tanks. We are looking at a variety of mechanisms to make the game more interesting.

Bitter Chocolate Death
1.) Is there anything you can tell us about what other Booty Grab experiments you'll be doing? (Btw: I appreciate the large scale efforts to control inflation in the Marketplace.)

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
Lanzer
we're still trying to get to the point where we can build a bigger team so that we can get to the features such as Towns 2.0 faster.

Don't they compliment each other?
Slappin' Animated while on the way to my Durem Tower might be nice.

Time-traveling Senshi

Panagrammic
Hey, guys, just lurking, will be sniping the occasional question as time permits.

Figure I'd have a better chance if I just quote you directly here Pan. Are you guys aware of the notice issue going on around Gaia today? A whole bunch of people, me being one of them, have said all their notices on the My Gaia page are gone with no way to access older notices. Like yesterday I had a whole list of them with a link to go back and see my last four hundred something notices. Now it's like I just joined the site today and never got a single notice.
Venus D-Lite
Hi Lanzer and Gaia staff. i hope ur having a nice Monday and had a great weekend.

1. Will a new REI and or EI bundle be released soon?
2. Any plans for an Easter event?
3. Have you picked of Pokemon Black and or White? if so how far are you? What started did u pick. and what do you think od the overall game?

thanks
ps love the St. patty's even, current CI items, the new trade window look, omgpop, and manga,

Maybe not a bundle, but one is coming up pretty soon, probably the next REI.

Yes we are planning for the event right now, though just barely at the beginning.

I've been playing the white version a bit. I think that their team continue to do a great job in enhancing the environment and the game. Although personally I would like the game to have a flow for previous players who had the "pick from the three pokemon" new player flow.

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
Chibi Halo
Now it's like I just joined the site today and never got a single notice.

Yup.
I can only hope that they intentionally reset them to make more space on the servers or something.

Unique Hacker

9,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Yeah, our operations team is looking at that. I'll do a dev notice on it when we hear back.

Chibi Halo
Panagrammic
Hey, guys, just lurking, will be sniping the occasional question as time permits.

Figure I'd have a better chance if I just quote you directly here Pan. Are you guys aware of the notice issue going on around Gaia today? A whole bunch of people, me being one of them, have said all their notices on the My Gaia page are gone with no way to access older notices. Like yesterday I had a whole list of them with a link to go back and see my last four hundred something notices. Now it's like I just joined the site today and never got a single notice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff