32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Narumi Misuhara
Ridley Starsmore
Narumi Misuhara
II HazelSkye II
Who of the administrators have actually played zOMG??

*Raises hand*
And your CL?

7 last I played.

if you ever want to venture into the unknown, let me know. i'm all for playing with you narumi. biggrin

Aged Nerd

Purloined Parfait
Lanzer
Purloined Parfait
I've had a problem with the fish obtained from Dumpster Dive and Daily Chance which I posted about in the Bugs Forum, any news on that front? (Fish dying after being fed, and then appearing back in my inventory)

I'm looking into that problem right now, some fishes do have longer lifespan than others but it might just be a bug in the system. Thanks for letting me know.

Not a problem. The moment that I feed the new fish (Octopus Lite, Knight Fish Lite, Arrow Fish, etc) they die, even though they have just entered the tank. I know it's not the settings as some of their brethren are alive and kicking. But they do the belly up animation, and then disappear from the tank and back into my inventory.

If they're going back into your inventory, they're not dead. Check to make sure you're not maxed out on fish in your tank. You're only allowed 17 at a time.

Invisible Cat

Shadey Kitty
What are the Sacred Keys for?
Quote:
This key is said to unlock a great quest..
I have had 5 of them in my inventory for quite some time but have no idea what to do with them.

alchemy I think...
Dexigone

Sorry if I am annoying you but I feel like this has to be asked!

Are we going to get Armenian stuff? Im Armenian and I would feel insulted if there was a Global imports update without Armenian things! Actually, all the Armenians would be upset!

Im one of the rare sports player here on Gaia and im disappointed that the uniforms and equipments are at an all time... THERE ISNT ENOUGH. Are we ever gonna get a real sports update? And if this is related to the 3rd Gaian olympics, CAN WE HAVE SHOTPUTS?

THANK YOU FOR WORKING SO HARD TO FEED MY CRIPPLING ADDICTION YOU EVIL GENIUSES.

We try to do as much as we can when it comes to global ethnicity items. Meanwhile, anything that raises interest through a petition will always get more priority.

You're right that there's not enough sports uniform out there. We'll keep that in mind for planning on this summer's event.

Fashionable Bunny

20,650 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
(bye guys...I gotta go eat 4 real now)

Bashful Kitten

25,675 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Waffles! 25
MrsrachaelSnape
Rosalind_of_blackwell
biglanky14
Rizuzua
codemonkey37179
rosae albae magni
can you give me freee gold

No, but thanks for asking.

(can I give you free gold?)

yes!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

creepy. Was it ever answer if that our next sponsorship? Or if gaia just want me to have nightmares?

it has to do with easterUser Image

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

Shadey Kitty
Quote:
I have had 5 of them in my inventory for quite some time but have no idea what to do with them.

One is used for the back wing quest. Which you will likely never have the opportunity to start, so it's best not to worry about the keys.

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Shadey Kitty
Quote:

There was a huge thread about this. They're used for the "Inizio" Alchemy formulas, which when completed give you backwings. But only after you create many many wings in different sizes.
Winter Hue
Shadey Kitty
Quote:

Supposedly they are components in the Backwings Quest.
Oh. Great. (not) sad
No interest in Alchemy.

Malevolent Perfectionist

18,550 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
biglanky14
Owlie
WideEyed

Don't get me wrong...if there's no Easter Event in zOMG!, I will be hugely disappointed, as I imagine most zOMGaians will be.
There's a strong possibility that there may even be a bit of strong language bandied about, but I think if we were to see some tangible evidence that sacrificing the Event meant some of zOMG!'s most nagging problems would get fixed, I imagine most of us could deal.

I agree. While I'm going to be completely disappointed if there's no egg hunt, it's more important to fix the broken game.

On the other hand... seasonal events draw new players and bring back old players. Can we have both?

I know it takes a bit of work to recycle an event, but I think it's worth it.

so far:
very soon... xx
working on it xxx
We'll look into it xxxx
we'll check into x
can't promise anything x

We're trying, but can't promise anything. Thanks for your understanding.

Don't stress over it. If there's no egg hunt, then there's no egg hunt. I'd rather have (or at least see) all of the major & minor glitches with zOMG fixed, like Agent Caruthers being permanently mute, or these glitches I keep hearing about with "Alastor" in DMS, or even the fact that I & others have gotten over 2,000 points for killing the Lawnsharks, and yet we have no badge to show for it. cat_stressed cat_scream

Invisible Cat

Rosalind_of_blackwell
MrsrachaelSnape
Rosalind_of_blackwell
biglanky14
Rizuzua

(can I give you free gold?)

yes!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

creepy. Was it ever answer if that our next sponsorship? Or if gaia just want me to have nightmares?

it has to do with easterUser Image

Oh no. Can I ad block it razz .
Beast Henshin
Shadey Kitty
Quote:

There was a huge thread about this. They're used for the "Inizio" Alchemy formulas, which when completed give you backwings. But only after you create many many wings in different sizes.
Missed the huge thread (too bad I never saw an announcement)...thanks for your reply!

Feline Lunatic

52,790 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Citizen 200
I posted the info asked for....do I get at least a response from someone saying they saw it?? Because I am never sure anyone sees it when I post it. sweatdrop
About the Malicious Ad I mean lol.

Shameless Hoarder

16,700 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Champion 300
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PuddingCow
User Image

Feeling 30, mind you. Pardon me, Master March, but Madame June called. She would like to inquire about the returning of her temperature. (10 points if you read that in a Sebastian or likewise British voice)

In the name of the Moon, I will punish you!

Immediately thought of Sebastian Cabot from "Family Affair".

Oh Gawd, I'm old! rofl

Casrial's Bae

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Is there a chance you guys can do a bidblast with white body dye?

Can crew have the option of sending announcements? Like, make it a choice for captains to pick if they can/can't.

And WTF is the broadcast option for?
User Image

Can we choose another hangout spot for guilds? I saved the page that gives us the choice to but I want to make sure I can before I waste the gold/break something.

Will Lite fish get better alchemy drops? The only reason I set up my aquarium was for the chance for alchemy items. But from what I've read, it isn't worth the gold invested into them. If there isn't going to be a change, I'll probably just kill all my fish and ignore aquariums again. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff