14,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
beckygrendel
Purloined Parfait
Lanzer
Purloined Parfait
I've had a problem with the fish obtained from Dumpster Dive and Daily Chance which I posted about in the Bugs Forum, any news on that front? (Fish dying after being fed, and then appearing back in my inventory)

I'm looking into that problem right now, some fishes do have longer lifespan than others but it might just be a bug in the system. Thanks for letting me know.

Not a problem. The moment that I feed the new fish (Octopus Lite, Knight Fish Lite, Arrow Fish, etc) they die, even though they have just entered the tank. I know it's not the settings as some of their brethren are alive and kicking. But they do the belly up animation, and then disappear from the tank and back into my inventory.

If they're going back into your inventory, they're not dead. Check to make sure you're not maxed out on fish in your tank. You're only allowed 17 at a time.

Definitely not at the max, they just "die" and go back to inventory after being fed.

Bashful Kitten

25,675 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Waffles! 25
MrsrachaelSnape
Rosalind_of_blackwell
MrsrachaelSnape
Rosalind_of_blackwell
biglanky14
Rizuzua

(can I give you free gold?)

yes!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

creepy. Was it ever answer if that our next sponsorship? Or if gaia just want me to have nightmares?

it has to do with easterUser Image

Oh no. Can I ad block it razz .

idk lol

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Shadey Kitty
Beast Henshin
Shadey Kitty
What are the Sacred Keys for?
Quote:
This key is said to unlock a great quest..
I have had 5 of them in my inventory for quite some time but have no idea what to do with them.

There was a huge thread about this. They're used for the "Inizio" Alchemy formulas, which when completed give you backwings. But only after you create many many wings in different sizes.
Missed the huge thread (too bad I never saw an announcement)...thanks for your reply!

Yeah, it's been off the first page of the GCD for a while now. (If it's still even here.)

Malevolent Perfectionist

18,550 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
Ridley Starsmore
Heylo Admins.

Thanks for evolving the case. I'll leave that at that.

And now, a shop idea.

Gaia's take on the Harry Potter Universe's Diagon Alley.

Wands, town robes, animal companions, cauldrons, spell books, spells, objects to ride, possible backgrounds in town magic schools, and what have you.

(If not a shop...why not an REI set...one for each town, with slight changes for each.)

Next, Alchemy. What progress CAN you tell us, and let's not have the fluff answers we've been getting, please. Even if something is still just in QA, that's something.

And lastly, how about a contest for loyal frequent users? Log in for the day, get an entry for something really cool.

Like a Halo? emotion_kirakira

*bumps the question again* cat_xp

Aged Genius

WideEyed
PuddingCow
User Image

Feeling 30, mind you. Pardon me, Master March, but Madame June called. She would like to inquire about the returning of her temperature. (10 points if you read that in a Sebastian or likewise British voice)

In the name of the Moon, I will punish you!

Immediately thought of Sebastian Cabot from "Family Affair".

Oh Gawd, I'm old! rofl

Sebastian Cabot- also the voice of the narrator in Winnie the Pooh.

I'm old too sad
MistressMinako
Shadey Kitty
What are the Sacred Keys for?
Quote:
This key is said to unlock a great quest..
I have had 5 of them in my inventory for quite some time but have no idea what to do with them.

One is used for the back wing quest. Which you will likely never have the opportunity to start, so it's best not to worry about the keys.
Alchemy - bleh.
No interest in wasting gold on (fail)[chances to craft items that I don't want just to get another (fail) chance to make a good item.

Invisible Cat

Corinth Maxwell
Ridley Starsmore
Heylo Admins.

Thanks for evolving the case. I'll leave that at that.

And now, a shop idea.

Gaia's take on the Harry Potter Universe's Diagon Alley.

Wands, town robes, animal companions, cauldrons, spell books, spells, objects to ride, possible backgrounds in town magic schools, and what have you.

(If not a shop...why not an REI set...one for each town, with slight changes for each.)

Next, Alchemy. What progress CAN you tell us, and let's not have the fluff answers we've been getting, please. Even if something is still just in QA, that's something.

And lastly, how about a contest for loyal frequent users? Log in for the day, get an entry for something really cool.

Like a Halo? emotion_kirakira

*bumps the question again* cat_xp

adds and give us a re-color of wizard school in hufflepuff the best house.

Codebreaking Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PuddingCow
User Image

Man that horse is everywhere.

What's this I here of glitching hair in the salon, where the male hair is visible for female bases, but doesn't apply when bought?

Is there a plan for unisexing hair? (Sorry if this has been asked already).

In the name of the Moon, I will punish you!
All new hair is bi-sexualunisex; some older hair items that have not been upgraded aren't.
The older hairs in Salon Durem where both genders show are will be updated soon so you only see the hair for your current gender.

Thanks for reporting the issue!

Nuclear Disaster

Soul of Kyr
I posted the info asked for....do I get at least a response from someone saying they saw it?? Because I am never sure anyone sees it when I post it. sweatdrop
About the Malicious Ad I mean lol.

I forget which page(you can always look through them) but I'm sur maybe CodeMonkey or someone responded to youand asked you which ad? Maybe if you went on more about it in detail they'd actually respond to you?

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
Shadey Kitty
Alchemy - bleh.
No interest in wasting gold on (fail)chances to craft items that I don't want just to get another (fail) chance to make a good item.

This exactly. The only alchemy I've done is for orb aggregates, and I already don't like the fail rate.

Dangerous Genius

7,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Acciokeys
Hello Everyone heart First off this is my first question so if it's lame I'm sorry.

Anyway I would like to point out that there are TONS of people who still have glitches with ZOMG with "silent NPC's", it's been almost a YEAR since I could advance in ZOMG because I can not complete the quests, mostly because I can not be assigned the quests. It's incredibly frustrating especially for someone who has been playing since the beginning and has put lots of time and effort into the game. I have reported this bug a few times and I know there is a thread out there for people with "silent NPC's" I guess my question is; what (if anything) is being done about this? When can we expect this problem fixed?

I appreciate all you guys do.
Thank you

Bumping my question again, because I would like this to be solved :/

Shameless Hoarder

16,700 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Champion 300
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Owlie
WideEyed

Don't get me wrong...if there's no Easter Event in zOMG!, I will be hugely disappointed, as I imagine most zOMGaians will be.
There's a strong possibility that there may even be a bit of strong language bandied about, but I think if we were to see some tangible evidence that sacrificing the Event meant some of zOMG!'s most nagging problems would get fixed, I imagine most of us could deal.

I agree. While I'm going to be completely disappointed if there's no egg hunt, it's more important to fix the broken game.

On the other hand... seasonal events draw new players and bring back old players. Can we have both?

I know it takes a bit of work to recycle an event, but I think it's worth it.

so far:
very soon... xx
working on it xxx
We'll look into it xxxx
we'll check into x
can't promise anything x

Hmmm....considering how many shots you must have downed by now, I don't even know if it's worth responding. wink
I couldn't agree more with your suggestion that zOMG! Events have a huge impact on usership, and offer zOMG! a substantial potential player base.
That's a big part of why I'm kind of torn about saying that I'd give it up for bug fixes.
I mean, what's the point of attracting new players if they immediately run into one of the early glitches and get instantly turned off the game?
Thing is, if I am going to give up the only Event we've had since last year (deep breaths Wide, deep breaths...), then I darned well expect that something get done with regards to fixing the bugs.
No Event plus No Fixes would be a pretty good recipe for some extreme butt hurt on my part.

Nuclear Disaster

Also, Hi everyone! cat_3nodding

Invisible Cat

Owlie
Shadey Kitty
Alchemy - bleh.
No interest in wasting gold on (fail)chances to craft items that I don't want just to get another (fail) chance to make a good item.

This exactly. The only alchemy I've done is for orb aggregates, and I already don't like the fail rate.

Sad part is I'm level three and will be stuck there.
Owlie
Shadey Kitty
Alchemy - bleh.

The very same.

I understand that the only way to get 1 of the alchemy items was through the zOMG DC - which of course, has not been working since March 5 sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff