Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Fatcat

7,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Dressed Up 200
Princess-Orphelia
ily Brennivin
I sadly have barely been able to watch the Olympics, but I always manage to catch them when Sean White or that Ohno guy is on, so that's enough for me cool

That's better than nothing right? gonk I watch them at night after work, which are always re-runs of the previous day or something.

I love your Avatar, it's really cute. whee

Yep :3
And thank you very much, sweets, that's really nice of you to say that <3

@Muffin:
You got that right.

and you have more than just his glasses
*cough*alsohislooks*cough*

Scamp

Uncle Haijin
Also, does Labtech X have the SDPlus Doll of himself? I think madmen need huggable plushes too.
Psssh. He's got the Frank doll, of course. So that even when his miniature companion is away, he can have an even more miniature, squishy one to cuddle. <3

That or he's got the Johnny doll so he can pretend Daddy loves him, or when he gets angry, he can strangle it. Multi-purpose doll. :'D
Also, should it worry me how naturally "Daddy" rolled off my fingers just now in relation to Johnny?
Wolf de Night
@ Haijin: Yes X has a SDPlus doll, its in the MP :3

lolz I own it.

I can vouch for that.

It be here:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/43822

Romantic Genius

TINSTAAFL
I only watched the figure skating for one night...
I loved everyone's music choices.
x-ray dog = heart

Me too, love the music, and what about that brave girl that recently lost her mother? I forgot her name, but she was awesome.
Hokage Lizy-sama
Princess-Orphelia

I only watched the bobsledding and the speed skating, but it was pretty interesting. Everyone just moved so fast, but smoothly. @_@

They're absolutely amazing. They make it look so easy, yet I know it's not. I can never balance on the ice, let alone do anything but fall down. rofl

I haven't encountered being on ice without slipping and falling. And that's just when I'm trying to get inside the school entrance. I don't think I'll be able to even stand on ice with ice skates.

Aged Humorist

23,925 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
Lanzer, I know I said I wouldn't post in this threads anymore, but frankly, I am rather perturbed at the moment about said "search button" smack dab in the middle of the menu buttons making it impossible to navigate through the site.

I'm hearing IE doesn't have this problem, but sadly, I am using Firefox. This does raise a little bit of a problem about features being implemented way before they have been fully confirmed to work on all possible levels. Okay, the programmers aren't perfect, true, but...this is not the first time, is it?

So...let's be candid. How much on the day-to-day operations of Gaia are you briefed on? Is there some other man behind the curtain there who works on these sorts of issues?

And if there is, would HE know where that Pikachu I gave you last Otakon went?
ily Brennivin
Princess-Orphelia
ily Brennivin
I sadly have barely been able to watch the Olympics, but I always manage to catch them when Sean White or that Ohno guy is on, so that's enough for me cool

That's better than nothing right? gonk I watch them at night after work, which are always re-runs of the previous day or something.

@Muffin:
You got that right.

*cough*YOULOOKNOTHINGLIKEHIMLOLZOBVIOUSLY,HI,GAIA,AWSUMFACE*cough*

Fix'd.
:3

Gino Enthusiast

36,625 Points
  • The Bowe 500
  • Gino Enthusiast 500
  • Gambino Supporter 500
Muffin fish-O- Doom
Wolf de Night

lolz I own it.

I can vouch for that.

It be here:
You guys misunderstood. Haijin was asking if X owned his own doll. XD

Romantic Genius

ily Brennivin
Princess-Orphelia
ily Brennivin

@Muffin:
You got that right.

*cough*alsohislooks*cough*

No problemo, you're most welcome sweetie. I always say the truth, when something is cute. 4laugh

Formal Elocutionist

Princess-Orphelia
TINSTAAFL
I only watched the figure skating for one night...
I loved everyone's music choices.
x-ray dog = heart

Me too, love the music, and what about that brave girl that recently lost her mother? I forgot her name, but she was awesome.

Oh, the Candian, right?
She performed splendidly along with the dude.
'Course it was hard to enjoy their performance and music though, because my friends were all talking about how hott the male figure skater was. =_=

Chatty Fatcat

7,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Dressed Up 200
Mistress Gambino
Uncle Haijin
Also, does Labtech X have the SDPlus Doll of himself? I think madmen need huggable plushes too.
Psssh. He's got the Frank doll, of course. So that even when his miniature companion is away, he can have an even more miniature, squishy one to cuddle. <3

That or he's got the Johnny doll so he can pretend Daddy loves him, or when he gets angry, he can strangle it. Multi-purpose doll. :'D
Also, should it worry me how naturally "Daddy" rolled off my fingers just now in relation to Johnny?

It shouldn't worry you at all rofl
Jasette
Muffin fish-O- Doom
Wolf de Night

lolz I own it.

I can vouch for that.

It be here:
You guys misunderstood. Haijin was asking if X owned his own doll. XD

XD
I didn't read the question.

I was replying to Wolf.
/fail

Chatty Fatcat

7,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Dressed Up 200
Muffin fish-O- Doom
ily Brennivin
Princess-Orphelia
ily Brennivin

@Muffin:
You got that right.

*cough*YOULOOKNOTHINGLIKEHIMLOLZOBVIOUSLY,HI,GAIA,AWSUMFACE*cough*

Fix'd.
:3

Oh Muffin, you don't give yourself enough credit. I think I make a good enough judge rolleyes

Scamp

RyanJakobi
Lanzer, I know I said I wouldn't post in this threads anymore, but frankly, I am rather perturbed at the moment about said "search button" smack dab in the middle of the menu buttons making it impossible to navigate through the site.

I'm hearing IE doesn't have this problem, but sadly, I am using Firefox. This does raise a little bit of a problem about features being implemented way before they have been fully confirmed to work on all possible levels. Okay, the programmers aren't perfect, true, but...this is not the first time, is it?

So...let's be candid. How much on the day-to-day operations of Gaia are you briefed on? Is there some other man behind the curtain there who works on these sorts of issues?

And if there is, would HE know where that Pikachu I gave you last Otakon went?
??? I'm on Firefox, too, and it's working perfectly for me... but then, I've also got the site Centered... and have a strangely large screen. I don't know. D: That's terrible, Ryan, I weep internally for you.

@ily Brennivin: XDDD Th-thanks? I won't let it, then. XD I-mean-I'm-already-creepy-enough-so-what's-one-more-thing

EDIT: JAS
that is all

Aged Humorist

23,925 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
Oh...hey...that was quick on the program error front. Thankees, unseen Guardian Behind The Door.

My previous question still stands though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff