Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sir Cumstances's Precious

Aged Glitch

Question on the Ei The Case of Pietro. Its been out for about a year now yet it is still not done evolving. Are you guys dragging it out on purpose or have you given up on it?

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
How old is NPC Edy? or atleast Nicu's age please and thankies biggrin

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Hi Lanzer, how was Chinese New Years for you? Did you get a lot of lucky red envelopes?

Dangerous Man-Lover

Lanzer
The Yami Bakura
I have a question Lanzer.

You have been saying that the reason the Case is being put back is because that the manga updates have been more requested.

How can the manga updates be more requested than the case, which has a 80+ post thread in site feedback, and is a item people paid their hard earned money to get?

Also, all of this complaining may die down a little if all the poses of the previous generations where unlocked and able to be used. This way, people that want it finished so they can use the old poses can be ok with the wait. I truly think that this EI has made itself such a exception that it would be ok.

Sorry for the wait, and I know that it is frustrating to hear even the details or reasons are being shared. I've shared your suggestion to the art team, and I'm hoping that we'll soon have a window open for the evolution to complete.

Why don't we stop hoping and start DOING!!!! When are fish drops going to get updated? These are things that we pay for and all we get is empty promises and lies? Last month you said that the case of pietro would evolve by the end of the month. Did it? Nope. Get a handle your problems please especially the stuff we pay for.

Friendly Conventioneer

20,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
Dear Lanzer,

Can we please have an option in the salons that allow US to chose the eyebrows WE desire? This latest salon update was very disappointing because of the dangerous, "Angry Eyebrow Syndrome" and it made me sad to see that almost all of the styles we received this time had very angry eyebrows.

Dangerous Hunter

Any thoughts or ideas about how Gaia is going about fixing up the issues plaguing Towns? With all the users messing with scripts and codes, has this issue been discussed at all?
LabTech Kestin
Hello staffies. I know this is a long block of text, but I implore you to read through it and take the extra moment or two to respond. Thank you. Today I would like to raise an issue concerning the recent announcement, and in a lesser way, the entire event. It strongly implies, if not outright states, that there are only two types of people on Valentine's Day: those who are in a relationship, and those who are single and extremely grumpy and bitter about it. There is no mention of those of us who are single by choice, or simply have no active wish to be attached in that manner. The statements that have been made do not allow for that possibility. This bothers me, as I strongly believe that one does not need to be with a partner to be happy, and greatly wish that everyone else could learn that as well. I feel overlooked and slightly insulted, and I desire to clear up this misunderstanding (because I suspect that that is what it was).

P.S. Why no mad libs? sad

Now that I'm done with the bad, let's move on to the good!
-Yay, manga! biggrin
-Yay, plot! biggrin
-Yay, old-school page-a-day suspense! biggrin
-Yay, big scary guy turning out not to be after Gino! It's nice to remember that not everyone who bursts into a scene has to be an enemy. 3nodding
-So...if Kuro hired Zhi, is Johnny a part of the mob too? (As has been suspected since his introduction; he's named after a real-life crime family, after all...and he acts the part to a tee.)
This is just something i noticed, but it's actually a logical fallacy called, bifurcation. Bifurcation is when you give too few choices for something when there may be more such as, "what is your favorite color green or blue?" There's more than those two colors and like this they say your either in a relationship or your single and grumpy. You brought up the point that you may be single by choice. There is more choices. :p

Generous Guildswoman

Jayce Reinhardt
mamarita
Seems that the hard questions don't get answers from Lanzer- so Developers- when are the guilds going to get some updates or are you only working on games now?

Well to be fair, if he doesn't have an answer then making one up would only make him look bad.
That's why I threw it to the development team to answer since all the developers assigned to work with the GGN Moderator's guild aren't here anymore. WE need our developers back- at least 1 to keep us updated!!!!!

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Lanzer
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
Evening Lanzer. I have some questions about the site's flash hangouts and some of the avatar hand poses.

- Any plans to ensure that zOMG!, Towns, Homes, etc. will be updated and kept maintained on at least a monthly basis?

- I and some other people find our avi's hand poses when holding items to be weird. More info on this issue can be found
here.

Also, when I dumpster dive, I sometimes find non-equip items from holiday events that no longer serve a purpose. So, can we get the "Trash" option back?

As a large team we had to juggle between features and if the number of features are greater than the number of staff maintaining them then things end up queueing up. It ended up being a situation where we either hire more staff or cut down on the number of features we have to maintain. It's problems like these that makes updating difficult, while on top of that there are some really hefty security issues caused by hackers and griefers that makes simple updates not an option.

As for the hand poses, that had been a struggle since there are just so much we wanted to do at the beginning. Sometimes I wish we would have went with a 3D system, but then all the details from the items would be gone if we went down that path.

We're still in debate with the trash option right now, please stay tuned for more info.
Well, if that's the case, maybe you should hold off on adding anymore flash features and start working on the ones that are currently on the site. Cause Towns and Homes are in serious need of updating. Homes is so out of date that I can't even access my Homes arranger.

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Panagrammic
Yeah. We're going to make it more obvious on the one of the main pages that a new users sees, as well as integrating quests and exchange so that to get the really, really cool exchange items you'll want to go into zOMG and farm.

jonjon21428
1) Will we be seeing zOMG integration to the main site in the coming months?

That's awesome! Can't wait for that.
Venus D-Lite
hello lanzer and gaia crew

1.will the new CI come out this week

2 have you received any valentines from non gaia staff members?

3. what toppings do you like on your pizza?

New CI? I think so, sometime this week.

well when I was in school, then when I started working it was a sad time, 90% of people in the tech industry are guys... more like geeks. burning_eyes Those were dark, dark times... smile

Jalapenio and pepperoni... uh oh, I'm now hungry!

Truthful Humorist

Hello everyone! I just wanted to stop by and comment that the "love it or shove it" forum had a really interesting aspect that caught my attention. The whole thing with titles under user names really caught my eye. I just thought that I should say that little detail really made me appreciate the forum a lot more, and in the future I hope it can be implemented in more event forums.

^.^

impostor cat's Waifu

Tricky Heart

27,700 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
Homes is so out of date that I can't even access my Homes arranger.

Same here!! I know a friend who can't either who has a clusterbuck of 03 letters locked in his home that he can't access! sad

Mythical Lightbringer

Lanzer
Venus D-Lite
hello lanzer and gaia crew

1.will the new CI come out this week

2 have you received any valentines from non gaia staff members?

3. what toppings do you like on your pizza?

New CI? I think so, sometime this week.

well when I was in school, then when I started working it was a sad time, 90% of people in the tech industry are guys... more like geeks. burning_eyes Those were dark, dark times... smile

Jalapenio and pepperoni... uh oh, I'm now hungry!

Give us back Johnny K, and the pizza is on me!

Blessed Sex Symbol

Hm... this is pointless to answer I bet but.. all I have to ask is:
I love you (and obviously all of Gaia does to) Lanzer is it to early for me to ask you to be my VALENTINE? heart

sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces