Welcome to Gaia! ::

LiXKuja
Any certain release for the homepage yet? Will the other pages be updated soon after?

Loving the manga.

Not yet, as soon as we have some designs we'll be sharing for input.

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
hey lanzer im enjoying the event thus far
but i cant see many people actually sending out swords its not a very economical event
but i still love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lots of lil lovelys sending as anons much better than past ones in that aspect
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
the daily comics are lovely <3 they should be more out their such fun reads<3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
and lastly are their gonna be any desighn competions coming out? i really want a YO-YO
item T-T it would be awesome!

Dangerous Guildsman

i Have another serious matter
1. Everytime i try to search something in that Box on the Toolbar i activated in labs,
It says "Error, try again later" every time!!!!

Shadowy Millionaire

13,000 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Gonna sound lame, but I just thought I'd say that Panagrammic is awesome. Always keeping us informed of everything. biggrin

mean mina's Husband

Sexy Trash

31,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Married 100
When will the Aquarium Cathulu drop be openable? The Aquarium Cathulu was released about a year ago. Myself and others have had these useless drops sitting around for several months now.

Tipsy Lover

10,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Brandisher 100
Hello admins.Few questions for you guys today (sorry for bothering you if you busy).

1. How was your day?

2. Favorite manga artist?

I forgot what else I was going to ask sweatdrop (sorry for that last part)

Unique Hacker

9,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Yes, we love interns, and generally have two or three developer interns during the summer.

NeroBlakk
Are there any internships for Gaia during the summer on the software end?

Witty Lunatic

11,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Kill Hybrid
When will the Aquarium Cathulu drop be openable? The Aquarium Cathulu was released about a year ago. Myself and others have had these useless drops sitting around for several months now.

I would like to open mine too. and my zoey drop

impostor cat's Waifu

Tricky Heart

27,700 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Why was the subscribed threads page returned to the mm/dd/yy (rather than the Month Day, Year) format?
Not everyone follows that system. It's very confusing for people not in the US.

Mythical Lightbringer

My question is, how many followers of Johnny K Gambino would I have to gather in order to see him return? We know he has cloned himself in the past, so we don't believe he's really gone!
Lanzer!

What's it going to be? The red pill or the blue pill?

The blue pill....you'll wake up in your bed and forget what happened...or the red pill where you'll learn the truth.

Tipsy Roisterer

Any news on when we can expect the Arena update?

Generous Guildswoman

Seems that the hard questions don't get answers from Lanzer- so Developers- when are the guilds going to get some updates or are you only working on games now?
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
Evening Lanzer. I have some questions about the site's flash hangouts and some of the avatar hand poses.

- Any plans to ensure that zOMG!, Towns, Homes, etc. will be updated and kept maintained on at least a monthly basis?

- I and some other people find our avi's hand poses when holding items to be weird. More info on this issue can be found
here.

Also, when I dumpster dive, I sometimes find non-equip items from holiday events that no longer serve a purpose. So, can we get the "Trash" option back?

As a large team we had to juggle between features and if the number of features are greater than the number of staff maintaining them then things end up queueing up. It ended up being a situation where we either hire more staff or cut down on the number of features we have to maintain. It's problems like these that makes updating difficult, while on top of that there are some really hefty security issues caused by hackers and griefers that makes simple updates not an option.

As for the hand poses, that had been a struggle since there are just so much we wanted to do at the beginning. Sometimes I wish we would have went with a 3D system, but then all the details from the items would be gone if we went down that path.

We're still in debate with the trash option right now, please stay tuned for more info.

Divine Muse

mamarita
Seems that the hard questions don't get answers from Lanzer- so Developers- when are the guilds going to get some updates or are you only working on games now?

Well to be fair, if he doesn't have an answer then making one up would only make him look bad.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff