Welcome to Gaia! ::

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Catalyste

OMG, what did I just watch!?! (Men in heels = Awesome FAIS!)

yum_coldone emotion_dowant emotion_brofist

You watched the most amazing thing since Tortilla Triangles and Guacamole.

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
CleoSombra

classified_fu

Okay, but is this going to be an exact/close replica of Rejected Olympics with town v. town (oh plz oh plz oh plz emotion_kirakira ) or is it going to be something different?

Can't really say, aside from still being very early, some of our ideas will depend on the state of Towns at the time.
Jayce Reinhardt
#1 Will Boog ever get a chance to make a EI/REI?

#2 Could we ever get a recolor of the Red Rose Corsage?, I have a thread in the SF and users seemed to want them in white, cornflower blue, yellow, and possibly dual colored.
User Image

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/site-feedback/white-rose-corsage/t.76804841/?_gaia_t_=3934

#3 Any chance of seeing NPC Ian in the Valentines day event? If not, will we ever see him again?

That I can't tell because I'm not the one managing who gets to do what next. Often the decision is based on style and the theme of what's being worked on, but I don't know all the details regarding the decision.

Because the red rose corsage is an anniversary item, it wouldn't be right to make something that is just a re-color. If we would make more corsage items it will actually look different than just a re-color.

Tiny Shapeshifter

codemonkey37179
The framework for Towns 2.0 (i.e. the chat, avatars etc) is just about done. Some of the parts will be used in the upcoming Valentine's event. The next step will be to get things like the bugs and flowers working, and then the maps for the towns themselves. I can't say exactly when you'll see it on the site, because it is huge project involving a lot of people. I will tell you that we have a lot of exciting ideas, and the avatars will be able to do more.
Ooh, this will be very interesting. I'll look forward to the Valentine event. And "avatars will be able to do more"? I can't wait. Too bad it's going to be a long while, from the sound of it all (bugs&flowers, maps, and user info). emotion_kirakira

I try getting here (AtA thread) via the quote feed feature from My Gaia page, but it ends up with a blank page. That didn't happen to me before, up until now. Weird. o.O;

Divine Muse

Lanzer
Jayce Reinhardt

#2 Could we ever get a recolor of the Red Rose Corsage?, I have a thread in the SF and users seemed to want them in white, cornflower blue, yellow, and possibly dual colored.
User Image

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/site-feedback/white-rose-corsage/t.76804841/?_gaia_t_=3934

#3 Any chance of seeing NPC Ian in the Valentines day event? If not, will we ever see him again?

That I can't tell because I'm not the one managing who gets to do what next. Often the decision is based on style and the theme of what's being worked on, but I don't know all the details regarding the decision.

Because the red rose corsage is an anniversary item, it wouldn't be right to make something that is just a re-color. If we would make more corsage items it will actually look different than just a re-color.

Thank you, I hope to see them sometime soon.

And for Boog to have an EI/REI I can buy. ninja
Catalyste
When will Timmy evolve again? It's been a while.

Also, thank you so much for having the [lite] fish drop Alchemy items! I hope when you say Items, you mean Components.

Heh, I wouldn't want to see what Timmy will become if it does happen, which is unlikely.

You're welcome, hope you enjoy the new fishes.

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Jayce Reinhardt
Narumi Misuhara
Jayce Reinhardt

*nods*

Was this a yes to both? emotion_kirakira

Oooop, no, my nod was to #3 NPC Ian. I have no knowledge or say on which artists work on what.

Time-traveling Senshi

DJ Helsing
Hey everyone hope all is well just stopping by to say hi!

So what's up next on your schedule? Curiosity time here. What would be your dream location to go for a con or meet up with Gaia users? Out of all the cons you've done with Gaia what are some of the ones that you look forward to each year?

Divine Muse

Narumi Misuhara
Jayce Reinhardt
Narumi Misuhara
Jayce Reinhardt

*nods*

Was this a yes to both? emotion_kirakira

Oooop, no, my nod was to #3 NPC Ian. I have no knowledge or say on which artists work on what.

Still good, I'm a pretty big fan of NPC Ian, as you can see. . . 3nodding

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
For the record Jayce, Louie > Ian. razz

Malevolent Perfectionist

18,550 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
Lanzer
Hello everyone!

Sorry for being away last week, I flew back to Canada to spend time with family for a one week late Chinese new year celebration.

Welcome to this week's ATA!

cat_blaugh Happy Chinese New Year, Lanzer! Looks like I was late to the party this week, so my first & only question will be rather short, yet detailed. cat_xp

With all of the poses that we currently have available for our avatars, either as normal options or through items, there's one thing concerning the poses for male & female hands that I've been wondering recently. Namely, why is it that our avatars do not have the option to choose between having "open hands" and "clenched fists"? Furthermore, is it even possible, or has it ever been considered viable, to allow avatars of both genders to be able to choose between these two "hand" types? cat_whee

cat_sweatdrop I really hope I can get an answer for this question, late as it is. Thanks as always for your replies! cat_cool
Narumi Misuhara
CleoSombra

classified_fu

Okay, but is this going to be an exact/close replica of Rejected Olympics with town v. town (oh plz oh plz oh plz emotion_kirakira ) or is it going to be something different?

Can't really say, aside from still being very early, some of our ideas will depend on the state of Towns at the time.

o_O

Um.

By towns, I meant Barton vs. Aekea vs. Durem vs. Gambino. e.e

plz just stick to the tried in true this time kthx. heart
Yen Quest
Questions!

1. I heard that Town 2.0 is currently being worked on (as in, not currently in the brainstorming stage). Any idea how long it'll be before Gaia start updating it into the website?

2. Regular EIs has been few and far inbetween these days. Will there be an increase in them this year (at least big enough for people to notice it)?

3. Bringing this up again since it's been a long time since I asked... SDplus Blindbox. Why can't we buy it directly from cash shop? We have so many dolls in existence, it's not even funny on how rare it is to win it from Chance Items / Rigs.

4. Any major plan on redesigning site layout, landing pages, navigation header, etc?

---
I'm ready for this. Was waiting for a while. emotion_dowant

Question #3 is totally not related to my avatar.

2- We all enjoy the idea of EI, but unfortunately they just take so much effort to make and maintain, that it became so daunting of a task. I'll ask about it and see how the state of things are with EI.

3 - SDPlus dolls had been one of the side bonus for CI, so if we provide a SDPlus box we'll need to think of something else as a bonus. Until we figure out what that is, it is unlikely there will be an SDPlus box.

4 - Not immediately, but I am hoping that we can improve on the site header, and the world page should be changed when we improve Towns.

Divine Muse

Existential Existence
For the record Jayce, Louie > Ian. razz

*shoots you with his nerf gun* heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items