Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interstellar Senshi

Divine Snack

I remember that I made a rough estimation of when you would be done with all of your art orders.
You had like 50 orders and I thought you would be done with all of them by november or december,
last year. You still have 27 orders left and basically all of them have waited for over a year to get
art. I figured it would take you a long time to finish them all, but now you won't finish them at all?
Making people wait for over a year for art is kinda um, idk, "rude"? One should not take on jobs
they cannot finish.

Okechi's Wife

Moonlight Muse

40,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
WICKED WNX

I'm wondering what in the world is going on. Yes, it's been over a year, fine whatever, I've waited longer. What bothers me is that you haven't posted in your shop in 3 months to give any updates, BUT I have seen you post AS RECENTLY AS MID MAY!

So I would like to know if there are any status updates, and whether or not you do plan on completing the task set before you.

Interstellar Senshi

Nice of you to not actually give anyone any notice you were shutting down. I understand about a death in the family, but considering a good portion of us were waiting patiently for over a year, I think we deserve a bit more respect than that. I wouldn't have even known if I hadn't been organizing my inventory and noticed the item I'd used as payment had been returned to my inventory because of the cancelled trade.

Mokoni

Quoting you because you were just above me/at the top of the waiting list, just in case you hadn't noticed the 'update' yet.

Okechi's Wife

Moonlight Muse

40,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
Princess Merunari
            Nice of you to not actually give anyone any notice you were shutting down. I understand about a death in the family, but considering a good portion of us were waiting patiently for over a year, I think we deserve a bit more respect than that. I wouldn't have even known if I hadn't been organizing my inventory and noticed the item I'd used as payment had been returned to my inventory because of the cancelled trade.

Mokoni

Quoting you because you were just above me/at the top of the waiting list, just in case you hadn't noticed the 'update' yet.

I saw, and I agree with you as well.

Anxious Trash

that explains where that item popped up from....I had no idea lol, I had forgotten about the art, it kinda sucks, I love her art and never got it but well, glad I didn't get it since the order was art with someone I don't talk to anymore

Unstoppable Warrior

WICKED WNX

Sorry to hear about that! :< All my best Winxy. heart
WICKED WNX

I'm so sorry, Winx. *Hug*

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Quick Reply

Submit