Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a way, I feel like I'm a bad RPer if you didn't know how to reply. -Scratches his head.-

If you want to stop RPing, then just tell me. I was actually enjoying it..

No, it wasn't a negative comment, so please don't take it that way sweatdrop
Hey, you stalk Royal Highness and Kishu as I do Pai and Albel. There's nothing wrong with it! X3

Coolies. I'll start on the cover and the such tonight if I can stay awake. School's really wearing me down, and it's only the first day. ;.;
Done deal 3nodding
Oh, don;t rush yourself. I can wait as long as I need to :3
Jin, I get told a lot that people can't come up with a reply. It doesn't make me or you less of a good roleplayer.

I'm not sure if I want to continue. In a way I think we got off to a bad start... >.>

That's nice to hear, 'cause I'm currently working on a Cho picture. I have huge urges to draw Yukio and Albel, but cocky expressions come hard for me to draw. -.-
I will draw for Sky!

If you'd like, we can start over. I honestly don't mind, and actually agree. It was getting to be slow any way, without any story or action going on. Just random rambling.

Anyway, how's school? Wish it were still summer?
Blissu, I so know that. XD Just as I'll draw for you. :3

I'd actually would prefer that. ^^'

School, well, I've stated what I've thought about it earlier today. It still feels like summer! The temp. outside is rising, and I don't have that many t-shirts that aren't worn-out. >.> I love fall and winter. X3

Heh, I start school next week on Friday. I have to go register sometime this week (I recently did move back to Oregon after all), so yeah.

And, I'm looking forward to our new RP. Question though, who's starting first?
Registration irritates me. This year they amde us take our school I.D images at registration, and I was a mess. >.>

I think there are quite a few questiones. Are we still doing Naruto, the setting, and all that jazz. ^^'

I'd LOVE Naruto one, with the same setting and all that jazz. After all, I want to see what kind of relationship will unfold with Ryuki and Arata. XD

By the way, I have a picture of Ryuki in his Feudal/Medieval form (he looks the same in both), but I don't seem to have his Naruto conversion..
Eheh. ^^' In my rules I stated 'some romance may not work out 'cause the characters don't seem compatible enough.' No offense or anything, but I can't see Arata being in a relationship with Ryuki...

Ooh, you do? Do you have it uploaded anywhere?

Give me a description, and I should find out. Ryuki's not really like that, really. It's just the academy. Thought I'd make it 'convincing' to the Naruto-esque.

I do, but why're you curious? whee
A description for what? O.o;

Personally I see the whole 'not confident in ninja skills' a lot when it comes to the acadamy. It really bores me truth be it. >.> Arata's personality is still being edited around and the such. She's a genial person, but I'm not sure if I want her to be so dense and obnoxious. Because that would in a way not match up with Kiba, who she was originally paired up with for art and fandom. ^^'

Yes, I'm curious! I wanna see teh pretty picture. :3

So, to be frank, she's actually nice? Hmm. Well, Ryuki really is a courageous, determined fellow. That clumsiness and such.. I honestly have no friggin clue why I did that.
Minna-saaaan~~ -falls- How is everyone?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces