Welcome to Gaia! ::

School today bored me. It's not as fun as last year. >.>

My Spanish class is freakin' huge. >.> It's so hot too. My gym class is even bigger. Hey, atleast I'll have a chance of not being the worst athlete! X3

I want to wear this teal skirt and a white tanktop with this teal shrug, but the shrug will make me even warmer than usual. -.-;

But today proved to be some decent laughs and the such. I always thought this one boy was pissed at me, but he jokes around about my intelligence. He said, "You're smart! Atleast back at elemenatray you were. I copied off you papers a lot and I got A's!" People laughed, and then I was constantly being asked to answer math problems.

Ofcourse, I hope this proved to show my boredom and why people should start buying art, and the fact I've already whined to my family members. XD
.n a n a l a.
<bump>

-BuMp-

Are the PMs still a problem? I haven't gotten a reply from anyone.
.n a n a l a.
.n a n a l a.
<bump>
.n a n a l a.
.n a n a l a.
.n a n a l a.
<bump>
Thanks for the bumping people. ^^

I've already stated that I don't know how to reply, so I'm not replying.
No problem ^^
I'm still chuckling at that "masterpiece" bit xD
I'll reply to your PM tonight I guess then Jin. I have to answer one other one, and then I'll open up another board looking for roleplays. X3

Blissu, our trade finally went through this time! :3

Seriously? Now you make me want to draw a picture of that. XD That reminds me I have to finish working on the dover for our little manga.
Huzzah! Another roleplay-search Blissu can stal--er... help bump >>;;;
xD Yes, and I have to write that cursed prologue xD Well, that's what school is for xD
O.o; Ho ho, look whose the stalker now! -points accusingly- >3
Bah, school. >.> I need to bring sharpened pencils tomorrow, and a Mew Mew volume. XD
xD I'm not a stalker! -cries-
xDDD I have to bring a Mew Mew volume as well. It makes me stay sane. That, or I will write the prologue tomorrow xD
... Or are you? Hm? XD Just kidding.
Advisory bores me to death. I need something to read. If I can't bring Mew Mew, I'll bring a Stephen King book to satisfy my need for creepy/bloody/horror-ness. >3
No, I am not a stalker! Well, maybe a Kishu/Royal Highness stalker, but that's besides the point... >> I might just bring my extra notebook and make the prologue tomorrow xD Then we can attatch it to the coverpage-thing xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff