What will you do?

I'll pay in full! 0.84033613445378 84.0% [ 100 ]
I'll pay half! 0.10084033613445 10.1% [ 12 ]
I won't pay at all! 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 119 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 34 35 36 > >>

Generous Entrepreneur

Draw Me

Character : My OC? Currently looking to get art of her in this dress or in school uniform (2nd image).
            User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
            Character info : She has long black wavy hair, no pupils, and pink glossy lips heart
            Additional info : Aiming for Full body if possible ^^

MarukawaBubbleGum

Devoted Shapeshifter

12,475 Points
  • Torii Gatekeeper 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
Draw Me

Character : Eric Evans
            Character info : Nerdy, musical, kind
            Additional info : I would like a regular, if that's okay. emotion_kirakira I don't mind the pose or anything. Your art is amazing!

MarukawaBubbleGum

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

MarukawaBubbleGum
nope emotion_donotwant
it's a love hate relationship but for the most part, I don't like the way I color T^T or maybe how I suck at poses... orz
//dies

I think most people here would disagree. :c <33
But I get that feeling. I write novels, and I hate all of those too. xD
Overcritical artists! emotion_brofist User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nautical Fox's Husband

Shirtless Husband

15,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
Draw Me

Character :
            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Character info : Two classy TV head buddies, with a playful teasing friendship.
            Additional info : Full bodied anything would be nice, coloured, transparent background?

MarukawaBubbleGum
User Image

GIRL.
Will I break the bank ordering a piece with three people?

Two girls and a boy?
FOR A VAMPIRE SCENE?
-shot-

I just.
iHi.
Yes.
Or we can talk.
to bump this thread.
YESSS.

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Generous Phantom

rattleCakes
OH DUDE HI AGAIN! XD
I do groups without the need of bribes =w= it's all the same to me lmao! You can send me an order form but I won't make any promises DX I draw so slow. Like, when motivation kills me I just can't draw or else my art will become the shits of all shits. I've been having this 4 group drawing half done for over a month XD (quotes the person here)

Kimiko Ryugane

HEY GURL~! heart Remember this request?

Draw Me

Character : GROUP!
            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
            Character info :
            First Character

Jin was the second born of the Fuyamoto family. The Fuyamoto family is a family that has been a loyal serving family to the ruler of Demon Acropolis. In turn, they are the representative of humans in the the Human World. Jin aims to become heir one day, even thought his brother has right to go first. He is also very loyal to Silvia, Evan and especially Kimiko. His encouraging words seemed to closen the gap between them.
            Jin is also very stubborn; he likes things the way it is. No change. Unless he's unsatisfied.
            Jin is the Vice Student President at Takahamagahara Academy.

Second Character

Kimiko was born in Demon Acropolis as the heir to the throne of the Ryugane Family. One day, as her family were being slaughtered, she ran to the Nineth Circle of Hell where a portal laid in front of her connecting the demon world and the human world. As she was in a hurry, she jumped throught the portal and got transported to the human world; frozen in ice. A boy picked up the little girl and managed to recover but she lost all her memories. Her talented singing got her in Takahamagahara Academy.
            She is known to be very restless in front of people but actually she is smart and cunning.

Third Character

Evan was born in a average family, with each generation served the country before. Evan never thought himself as willing or brave as his ancestor. He accepts his weakness and is very compassionate about singing. His father disagrees with his decision and ask him to join the army instead. With Evan's oversensitive personality, he runs away from home and applied for a course in Takahamagahara Academy.

Fourth Character

Silvia Bless was born in well off family. She's the kinda person who's rebellious and can't accept no as an answer. Thought she might be spoilt over her parents wealth, she tries her best to be and innovative kinda person with a humanitarian side.
            Which in turn, was no suprise how she ended up in Takamagahara Academy of Performing Arts.

Additional info : Sorry for all the long stuff btw. Tat second art you did <3 like anime style regular, probably waist up? All my gold is on the line here! ( I dont have much haha)

Well I didn't forget. I'm just working on it reeeeeeeal slow-like ;w; the ultimate turtle. I have 3 peeps done, just need 1 more

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
YAY you're alive! rofl hiya bby! >w<

Melodious Faun

10,475 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
MarukawaBubbleGum

Oh thank you XD dont worry, slow as you wanna be <3 <3 I dont mind slow XDD

Generous Phantom

Hotarla
I LUB THAT YOU'RE STILL HERE User Image
I really need to draw you something but everytime I start, I'm like nope nope and throw it away orz

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
MarukawaBubbleGum
Hotarla
I really need to draw you something but everytime I start, I'm like nope nope and throw it away orz

LOL no pressure bby, you don't have to if you don't wanna...XDDD *hugs*

and of course I'm still here! >w<

Toxic Partner

13,600 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Divorced 100

I love your samples and your concept for this shop.

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Generous Phantom

Verafyr

I love your samples and your concept for this shop.

awh thank you! ^-^ the only thing I don't like is how slow I draw things ;w;

Generous Phantom

Hotarla
MarukawaBubbleGum
Hotarla

LOL no pressure bby, you don't have to if you don't wanna...XDDD *hugs*

and of course I'm still here! >w<
haha well I liked your pokemon ooc, and then wen I sketched her out I was like... emotion_puke why do I suck? It wasn't turning out the way I wanted it to ;w;

WHY DON'T YOU WORK, HANDS?! orz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces