Welcome to Gaia! ::

exclaim WANTED exclaim

::UPDATE::
I have chosen the 2 Gaians for my samples, they are posted below. I just want to thank those who participated and helped BUMP this thread. Many thanks to all of you! Please don't be discouraged, I will gladly do art for all of you once my officially opens. Thanks again for all your support and I hope to see you guys there in the grand opening! whee
heart ~ Krystalkat

3nodding Ahh Finally the thread reaches to 10 pages! Excited? Me too! First off, I just want to thank everyone who participated and who BUMPED, its good to know you guys want this kept alive! Remember, I will only be looking through posts from pages 1-10, any page after 10 I won't be going through. I will then choose the 2 Gaians for my samples and will be posted here soon. Don't worry I will contact you and we can discuss all the details from there. Again, good luck to you all and thank you.
heart ~ Krystalkat

This thread is moving a little slow as to what I had expected, so I've decided to close this down once there are 10 Pages From the 10 pages, I will choose the 2 Gaians for my samples. So If you want to get noticed, at least BUMP so I can view your Avie. Thank you & Good Luck
heart ~ Krystalkat

Hi all! This is the deal. I'm opening an art shop soon however, I'm low on sample art and I need a few more. So I'm doing a WANT ad for 2 Gaians to do sample art for.

Remember I only need 2, so once I post that I have the 2 Gaians, I won't be accepting anymore, if you want art then please visit my shop. (When it officially opens)

Also, I'll be checking in every once in while to see the Gaians who have posted.

exclaim RULES exclaim
~PLEASE READ~

*I will choose the 2 lucky Gaians

*All you need to do is BUMP this thread

*I will pick the most unique looking Gaian, but that doesn't mean equipping your avie with loads of stuff. It maybe too messy and there for it will be difficult to draw

*Once chosen I will post it here on the FIRST POST and I won't be accepting anymore

*The Gaians chosen will then request for whatever they want, however it has to be from the following:: (Same Offer in Shop)
SINGLE_FULL BODY

SINGLE_HALF BODY

COUPLE_FULL BODY

COUPLE_HALF BODY

GROUP

*The price of whatever will be chosen as a sample is only 400g This price is ONLY for the Samples and ONLY applies to the 2 Gaians chosen and this WANT ad. If you want art done, visit my shop when it officially opens

*Only send the trade of 400g when I show you the preview of the SAMPLE. Payment details will be discussed further with the Gaians chosen via PM

*There is no set END time for this thread, it will stay open until the Gaians are picked

*Also, if you want an idea of my kind of art visit my website::
WEBSITE

*Chatting is ok, but please keep it clean

Sorry if I sound mean or harsh, I'm just trying to keep this simple and its hard to do that if I don't lay down the rules sweatdrop

exclaim DON'T exclaim
~PLEASE READ~

*Beg to chosen, I will choose! Beggars will be ignored
*PM me about this, all PMs will be ignored & deleted
*SPAM, please just BUMP
*Ask me when my shop will open. I will post when I'm ready to open it
*Curse or Cyber, its just rude and gross
*Butt Kiss, being genuinely nice is ok. But being fake just to get picked isn't going to cut it
*Bribe, although getting gold is nice bribbing is out of the question

exclaim GAIANS CHOSEN exclaim

(1) Reizel koneko
(2) JayDub

exclaim LINK exclaim

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5647268&page=1#274617111]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v54/krystalkat/ART_LINK.png[/img][/url]

heart BUMPIES heart

I hope this is the right place to do this at, if not I apologize to the admins for the trouble and I will gladly relocate to the right area if need be. Thankies

heart krystalkat
Oooooh...Domo luff j00! domokun heart

BUMP ^_^
interesting.. rolleyes
rolleyes ? confused
*peeks in and offers krystalkat a cookie along with the bump* Good luck 3nodding
heart BUMPIES heart

ooh thanks for the cookie and all the BUMPS
Dammit...Why didn't I think of bribing with cookies!? gonk
*hopes it's ok to chat*

I like offering cookies *has been dubbed a cookie fairy by one of her friends xd * Cookies are good and they always seem to make people happy or cheer them up
heart BUMPIES heart

hee hee chatting is ok 3nodding
True...But...You know...I prefer real cookies over Gaia cookies any day... xd
JayDub
True...But...You know...I prefer real cookies over Gaia cookies any day... xd

*snickers* I love cookies, I actually bake them in real life too *has an awful sweet tooth and kind of love the just out of the oveness to fresh-baked cookies*
heart BUMPIES heart

cookies are yummy but too much can hurt your tummy

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas