Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Loiterer

9,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
Red the Ambivalent
MystikMuse

Sure! I'm up for this one! heart I'll give you artistic freedom with the pose~ I'll try to get to work on the sketch for you as soon as I can but this will be going on my list of things to do while I'm away this coming week. That cool with you?

Yeey! That is perfectly fine by me, I'll be working a bit low until next Wednesday probably, me and my husband are moving into our new apartment on Tuesday so the time frame works great! I will send you a WIP after I get the sketch worked up :3

Awesome! heart Awww, congrats on you two getting a new place! I hope the move and everything goes well for you guys :3

Scary Lover

19,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
MystikMuse
Red the Ambivalent
MystikMuse

How About An Art Trade?
Username: Red the Ambivalent
Style:[ Headshot/Bust - Waist-Up - 3/4 ] Waist-up
Colour:[ No Colour/Lineart - Flat - Full ] Full
Character/s: Red Yusuke
References:
User Image

Personality: She's a fighter, always proud and slightly arrogant. She has a soft side, but it only comes out around people she trusts.
Other Requests: Mainly looking for detail in the armor, I'm entering her into tournaments and I only have one piece of art depicting the armor.
Samples of your work:
User Image

What you'll be offering me: Something like the above, knee-up full color in whatever pose you wish.

Sure! I'm up for this one! heart I'll give you artistic freedom with the pose~ I'll try to get to work on the sketch for you as soon as I can but this will be going on my list of things to do while I'm away this coming week. That cool with you?

Samhain Halloween
MystikMuse

You'd probably have to be a little bit careful - just ask if they have issues with certain things. It's better than not knowing and unintentionally causing problems.

Haha yeah, I'd have to ask first definitely. lol XD Cuz my obsessions right now are between a group of talking animals in Japan who run a cafe, a little trick-or-treating holiday spirit with a thirst for blood, a 600 year old living dead corpse/ghost in love with a little gothic girl, and everything else Tim Burton throws in my face. lol

Tim Burton is amazing. So amazing. I just tgrfdjmfdsknjf heart But I'm sure you'll get somewhere in time~ Just don't let yourself get disheartened, yeah? heart

Don't worry, I won't get disheartened. smile

Shadowy Rogue

Omg, so I hate using words like sexy. But I am interested o3o But, dayum, dem drawings ouob

Bashful Loiterer

9,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
-Moon Fire Liako-
Omg, so I hate using words like sexy. But I am interested o3o But, dayum, dem drawings ouob

Haha, thank you! heart I've got another three slots open right now, so you're free to put something in!

Bashful Loiterer

9,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
Sitting here in my own thread is boring.

Bashful Loiterer

9,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Bashful Loiterer

9,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
smite was good tonight

Original Player

MystikMuse
Red the Ambivalent
MystikMuse

Yeey! That is perfectly fine by me, I'll be working a bit low until next Wednesday probably, me and my husband are moving into our new apartment on Tuesday so the time frame works great! I will send you a WIP after I get the sketch worked up :3

Awesome! heart Awww, congrats on you two getting a new place! I hope the move and everything goes well for you guys :3

Awww, we're so excited. You know I never realized how where you live effects so much. This place we are at now is a dump, and I haven't felt the need to draw, the new place is so nice though, I know I'm going to have a hayday xD

Bashful Bookworm

14,425 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Object of Affection 150
MystikMuse

Username: Mariann Librarian
Style: 3/4
Colour: Full
Character/s: My avatar sweatdrop
References:
User Image
I would offer a tektek, but they don't have some of the items I used yet crying
Personality: feisty and playful
Other Requests: Nope, fly free with your artistic freedom. I'm happy to just be used as practice lol.
Offer:Delinquent thrall + Scenic Tea Party + Astra: Pink Nitemare Headwings

Bashful Loiterer

9,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
Mariann Librarian
MystikMuse

Username: Mariann Librarian
Style: 3/4
Colour: Full
Character/s: My avatar sweatdrop
References:
User Image
I would offer a tektek, but they don't have some of the items I used yet crying
Personality: feisty and playful
Other Requests: Nope, fly free with your artistic freedom. I'm happy to just be used as practice lol.
Offer:Delinquent thrall + Scenic Tea Party + Astra: Pink Nitemare Headwings

Accepted~! As long as you don't mind that you won't get the finished product till I return, start up a trade when you're ready please~

Bashful Bookworm

14,425 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Object of Affection 150
MystikMuse

Nope, don't mind at all. No rush. Just work your magic whee I'll go send the trade. Thanks for accepting!

Bashful Loiterer

9,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
Mariann Librarian
MystikMuse

Nope, don't mind at all. No rush. Just work your magic whee I'll go send the trade. Thanks for accepting!

Great~ Thank you so much for coming to commission me! heart I'll try to send you the confirmation sketch before I leave!

Bashful Loiterer

9,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Bashful Loiterer

9,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Bashful Loiterer

9,600 Points