Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sugary Conversationalist

Amaranthine_Angel

Username: Just_Your_Average_Chaos
Style:[ Waist-Up Couple if you're willing?]
Colour:[ Flat ]
Character/s: Ryan Tier and Bianca Sharptongue (both female)
References: For Ryan:

[hair: [x]
outfit: [x]
facemodel: [x] ]

For Bainca:

hair: [x]
facemodel: [x]

Personality: Ryan's a world traveler, just sort of goes everywhere and stays places that she wants to for a few weeks before moving on, so she's always got her rucksack with her. She's also a professional DJ and always has her big headphones around her neck. She's lively and loud where Bianca is quiet and reserved. Bianca is more inclined to stay home and read than to go to a rave on the outskirts of town, but Ryan would be able to convince her to go. Bianca is very monotone and stoic, while Ryan always has a grin on her face and is forever teasing Bianca to get her to blush or "lighten up". They're complimentary in the most outlandish way but they love each other.
Other Requests: They're also my tabletop Werewolf RPG characters- if that matters? Meaning they both can turn into wolves; Bianca is a large silver wolf with blue eyes, while Ryan is a large black wolf with icy blue eyes. But that doesn't really need to be in the picture.

As for a pose the only thing I'd really love is something with either Ryan being all cuddly and cute, and Bianca looking flustered, or Bianca giving her the "are you serious right now?" look. Bu, as always, you have artistic freedom as long as they match the physical descriptions ^^
Offer: Pink Konpeito and Dainty Damsel, and if that's not enough I can spring an extra 200 mil
Are you able to do muscles?

Bashful Loiterer

9,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
Just_Your_Average_Chaos
Amaranthine_Angel

Username: Just_Your_Average_Chaos
Style:[ Waist-Up Couple if you're willing?]
Colour:[ Flat ]
Character/s: Ryan Tier and Bianca Sharptongue (both female)
References: For Ryan:

[hair: [x]
facemodel: [x] ]

For Bainca:

hair: [x]
facemodel: [x]

Personality: Ryan's a world traveler, just sort of goes everywhere and stays places that she wants to for a few weeks before moving on, so she's always got her rucksack with her. She's also a professional DJ and always has her big headphones around her neck. She's lively and loud where Bianca is quiet and reserved. Bianca is more inclined to stay home and read than to go to a rave on the outskirts of town, but Ryan would be able to convince her to go. Bianca is very monotone and stoic, while Ryan always has a grin on her face and is forever teasing Bianca to get her to blush or "lighten up". They're complimentary in the most outlandish way but they love each other.
Other Requests: They're also my tabletop Werewolf RPG characters- if that matters? Meaning they both can turn into wolves; Bianca is a large silver wolf with blue eyes, while Ryan is a large black wolf with icy blue eyes. But that doesn't really need to be in the picture.

As for a pose the only thing I'd really love is something with either Ryan being all cuddly and cute, and Bianca looking flustered, or Bianca giving her the "are you serious right now?" look. Bu, as always, you have artistic freedom as long as they match the physical descriptions ^^
Offer: Pink Konpeito and Dainty Damsel, and if that's not enough I can spring an extra 200 mil

The items you've offered up will be just fine, dear~ I can do your commission for that c:

Bashful Loiterer

9,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
II_Nanite_II
Are you able to do muscles?

Unfortunately not. My style is basically what I've shown. But thank you for asking~ I'll have to update my info to list that this isn't something in my range.

Sugary Conversationalist

Amaranthine_Angel
The items you've offered up will be just fine, dear~ I can do your commission for that c:

Wonderful c:

I'll send the trade now! And thank you!

Bashful Loiterer

9,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Bashful Loiterer

9,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
Once again, all current commissions have been completed!

Bashful Loiterer

9,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
Post 3 updated, slots completely empty and all that~

Bashful Loiterer

9,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Quick Reply