32,740 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Tara-ble Art
alethea_angel
Tara-ble Art
alethea_angel
Btw, why aren't you on my friends' list? This is an oversight I demand to be fixed. emotion_donotwant

User Image

Now I'm all gif-fy.

Just as keikaku.
User Image

User Image

Playful Rogue

alethea_angel

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Congratulations- you were the first to reach page 60 and therefore win a free Headshot from me. xd
What would you like?

Luxurious Nymph

32,740 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Tara-ble Art
alethea_angel

Congratulations- you were the first to reach page 60 and therefore win a free Headshot from me. xd
What would you like?

HOLY MONKEYS! *flails*

Um, um. . . um. . . I NEED TO THINK. xd

Luxurious Nymph

32,740 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
I don't know why, but I thought we were pages and pages away from the contest. lol

Playful Rogue

alethea_angel
I don't know why, but I thought we were pages and pages away from the contest. lol

Lol, I actually wanted to have a contest to mark Page 50. But before I realized it the page had already passed. XD

Luxurious Nymph

32,740 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Umm, how about a headshot of Phillipa? You've already drawn her once. Maybe with that wan smile that's so very Coulson? Like this. Or possibly all goth-ed up. Um, I think you'd better choose for me. Otherwise I'll be waffling ALL DAY.

Luxurious Nymph

32,740 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Tara-ble Art
alethea_angel

Lol, I actually wanted to have a contest to mark Page 50. But before I realized it the page had already passed. XD

CAN. NOT. RESIST.

Playful Rogue

So. I went to an anime convention yesterday and had quite a bit of fun. Has anyone been to any conventions lately? If so what was your favorite/weirdest moment from that convention?

For mine yesterday, I was at a panel with the voice actors of Krillen (Dragonball Z) and Black☆Star (Soul Eater) and got to enjoy hearing said characters bicker over an imaginary keg of beer. I also got their autographs. whee

I've never been to an anime convention before. :c I always wanted to go to Anime Boston, since that's the nearest one to me, but it never happened. Now I've fallen out of touch with anyone I know IRL who likes anime, so the odds of me going are pretty much none now. sad

That sounds really cool though! I haven't watched Dragonball Z in a long, long time. Never heard of Black Star though... I do have the whole Outlaw Star series next to me though, & I was happy to find Wolf's Rain on Hulu yesterday! biggrin

:O I need to check there to see what else they've got for anime!

.::User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.::.

Playful Rogue

Morava

I've gone to a lot of conventions (both anime and comic), but I do agree with you- it would be difficult to go to one alone. However, it's a great place to meet people with similar interests. I've met a ton of people that way (in particular several booth owners that I chat with in the vendor rooms), so you could always go and see if you could make new friends that also enjoy anime.

Black Star is from a series called Soul Eater- a really good action anime that has great fights and cool references to mythology and religion. I was particularly interested in his voice actor because one of the characters I cosplay as is from that same series. I often go as Crona- that's me in costume below when I was walking the stage for a contest.
User Image

The original image of the character is here.

If you want really good anime to check out I would recommend: History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi, Toriko, Onepunch-Man, Attack on Titan, Sword Art Online, and Blue Exorcist.

Playful Rogue

I took some time to doodle my little avi- whatcha all think of her?
User Image

Fashionable Lunatic

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
COMMISSION
Username: Strait Jackie
Details: Two Full Bodies (Front and Back); Basically a reference sheet type of commission
References: Crazy Girl , Character Sheet , Clothing Details
Offer: 100 mil biggrin
Date of Order: 03/24/2014

I like your style a lot heart

Playful Rogue

Strait Jackie
COMMISSION
Details: Two Full Bodies (Front and Back); Basically a reference sheet type of commission

Hot dang, sure I'll take up your commission. o.O
Glad my art is appreciated! whee

Fashionable Lunatic

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Tara-ble Art
Strait Jackie
COMMISSION

Hot dang, sure I'll take up your commission. o.O
Glad my art is appreciated! whee

Sweet, just sent the trade cool
If you have any questions let me know biggrin

Playful Rogue

Strait Jackie
Sweet, just sent the trade cool
If you have any questions let me know biggrin

Perfect! We can finish the trade once I've sent you the non-watermarked/final version of your commission. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff