What interests you the most?

Bribes 0.35185185185185 35.2% [ 38 ]
Real Life Commission 0.2037037037037 20.4% [ 22 ]
Art Trades 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 48 ]
Total Votes:[ 108 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 >

Playful Rogue

Sir Adler Hess

What's with the Sentai/ Mahou thing? Tried finding out how to join the event, but now I'm mostly just confused. cat_neutral

Dedicated Explorer

Tara-ble Art
Sir Adler Hess

What's with the Sentai/ Mahou thing? Tried finding out how to join the event, but now I'm mostly just confused. cat_neutral

Beats me. *shrug*

I didn't have it yesterday, and the event started yesterday. I get on this morning and I have the title under my avatar. I have no idea. confused

Luxurious Nymph

32,740 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Tara-ble Art
alethea_angel
OH DO THEY PURR? I ask for. . . reasons. ninja (reasons like I love a good guinea pig purr.)

They do in fact purr. And make practically constant 'mook' noises as they chatter to one another. One of our cute babies is a calico named Gizmo while his half brother is an orange and white named Daxter- both are abyssinians. Guess who the chatter box/troublemaker is? XD

And it was just a question Hessy. You didn't haaaave to go on a crazy inspiration tangent and start making fanart for it. rofl

If I didn't hate cleaning up after them and caring for them and everything pretty much except for the holding and cuddling and purring, I would have a pet. This begs the question why I am professional babysitter, though. . . oh, right. They grow up and I can make them do those things for themselves.
3nodding Bump 3nodding

Luxurious Nymph

32,740 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Luxurious Nymph

32,740 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ninja

.::User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.::.

Luxurious Nymph

32,740 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Playful Rogue

Okies people, I'm back on track with my art. I'll be completing my next commission soon. 3nodding

Playful Rogue

SecretInTheIce

For some reason the reference links I was using for your picture before are broken or something. Could you send them again?

Shirtless Saint

Tara-ble Art
SecretInTheIce

For some reason the reference links I was using for your picture before are broken or something. Could you send them again?

No problem lol HERE

Luxurious Nymph

32,740 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
For some weird reason, Gaia is not letting me know when this thread updates. *shakes fist at Gaia*

Playful Rogue

SecretInTheIce

Okies! What do you think? Any changes you would like made to the image? I tried to keep to the pose you mentioned.
User Image

Shirtless Saint

Tara-ble Art
SecretInTheIce

Okies! What do you think? Any changes you would like made to the image? I tried to keep to the pose you mentioned.
User Image

HOLY HELL IT'S FANTASTIC!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas