User Image

Luxurious Nymph

32,740 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Tara-ble Art
alethea_angel

When our school practices at parks we have actually had the police called on us several times, though the police never actually bother us when they get to the scene and realize we aren't hurting anybody. Mostly they like to stick around and watch. xd

Lol, I actually have a weapons case with real sharpened swords/knives on my dresser in our bedroom. My collection doesn't hold a candle to my father-in-law's though. He has the entire wall of his study decked out in tons of swords on various holders. They're beautiful too.

Shopping for good stuff is an interesting endeavor. My husband and I would find blacksmith shops at Renaissance fairs or conventions, but we never buy stuff we couldn't/wouldn't be able to use. So we talk with the vendors and try to describe the size dementions and weight (or even try to test their blades to make sure it's balanced right) and they either have no clue what we're talking about or they freak out and think we're going to stab ourselves when we're only trying to get a good feel for the blade. rolleyes

As a result we generally just buy from trusted sources online.

Hilariously, we were at a convention once and found a cosplayer dressed up as Korra from Avatar. She was trying to do a martial arts pose for 'water-bending' and since the choreographer of the series actually based water-bending off of our style my husband tried to help her take up a more authentic pose. And she snubbed him. I got a good chuckle at the irony.

rolleyes There is just no helping some people, but at least they are often good for a laugh, right? And hey, you have the advantage of SUPERIORITY. Use it wisely, my friend.

Did I ever get a response from you about my freebie? I know I made you wait while I dithered. Because, I'm a ditherer.

Also, DID YOU SEE THIS? *nerd alert* Lost Vikings was one of my favorite games when I was a lowly babysitter with no experience under my belt. I actually BEAT it, this is how devoted I was to it. lol I have only done that to Super Mario, all my DS games (I had so much free time once), Twilight Princess, and Diablo/ Diablo II. Most of the games I didn't finish were due to lack of interest, but occasionally also lack of time. So Lost Vikings, and Lost Vikings II (which isn't free yet) were pretty special.

Fashionable Lunatic

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Tara-ble Art
Strait Jackie

I think it's pretty much finished now. Any last minute changes? yum_puddi
User Image
She looks wonderful, can't think of anymore changes biggrin

Playful Rogue

Strait Jackie

Perfect! Now we can complete the trade and I'll send you the non-watermarked version via pm. 3nodding

Playful Rogue

alethea_angel

You haven't told me what you wanted for your freebie, no. xd

I hadn't seen that. Free games are always awesome. 3nodding The game looks familiar, though I'm not sure if I've ever played it.

If you only have a spartan amount of time here and there (and like tactical/puzzle style games), I recommend "Long Live the Queen". On the offset it looks really girly, until you realize that it's basically Game of Thrones with pretty dresses. Last time I played I went the espionage route and had assassins kill my competition. And then I routed out a rebellion and allied a tyrant King by convincing him that war wasn't good for our economics (and it would be bad publicity if I sent his head back on a pike). If you're smart about your choices it only takes about an hour to reach a single ending.

If you have a Steam account you can usually get the game for $10. There are literally dozens of endings- and coinciding with that are numerous ways to die and fail horribly. But hilariously there are achievements for finding those ways to die. Like an arrow to the back, or drowning, or by Kraken. All in cute chibi form of course. My husband likes to watch me play just to get a laugh at the humorous death scenes. You can be a good and kind ruler, ruthless and pragmatic, or even just downright evil- everything is entirely dependent on your choices.

Playful Rogue

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dance BUMP yum_puddi

Playful Rogue

Pepper Candy

How's this thus far? I put in the colored circle to make the white fur stand out more. Just needed to know if you wanted any changes before I got started on animating it. 3nodding
User Image

Luxurious Nymph

32,740 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Tara-ble Art

alethea_angel
Umm, how about a headshot of Phillipa? You've already drawn her once. Maybe with that wan smile that's so very Coulson? Like this. Or possibly all goth-ed up. Um, I think you'd better choose for me. Otherwise I'll be waffling ALL DAY.

Playful Rogue

alethea_angel
Umm, how about a headshot of Phillipa? You've already drawn her once. Maybe with that wan smile that's so very Coulson? Like this. Or possibly all goth-ed up. Um, I think you'd better choose for me. Otherwise I'll be waffling ALL DAY.
Or maybe even both.

Luxurious Nymph

32,740 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Tara-ble Art
alethea_angel
Or maybe even both.

Not that I don't trust you. . .

Playful Rogue

Pepper Candy

Did you get my post earlier Pepper? I know that stuff can sometimes get lost amidst the endless updates on Gaia. 3nodding

Playful Rogue

Well, since Pepper isn't responding I'll just have to move onto the next commission in line until she gets back to me. yum_puddi

Bear

Tara-ble Art
Pepper Candy

How's this thus far? I put in the colored circle to make the white fur stand out more. Just needed to know if you wanted any changes before I got started on animating it. 3nodding
User Image

oops! I'm so so so sorry for the late reply. i barely have time to check gaia... so much work gonk

could you maybe make ears smaller and change the colour of the circle to red pink or blue?
and take out the blood on her forehead?
i really appreciate it... sorry I'm so picky xD

Playful Rogue

Pepper Candy
oops! I'm so so so sorry for the late reply. i barely have time to check gaia... so much work gonk

could you maybe make ears smaller and change the colour of the circle to red pink or blue?
and take out the blood on her forehead?
i really appreciate it... sorry I'm so picky xD

It's alright, I just need feedback occasionally to make sure I get things to people's satisfaction. I perfectly understand real life priorities.

Those changes are easy enough to do. I figured you'd want a different color for the circle- I just picked a random one as a stand in. xd

Playful Rogue

Pepper Candy

Is this better?
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items