The conversation 0.058252427184466 5.8% [ 12 ]
Nothing, just getting gold! 0.28640776699029 28.6% [ 59 ]
Total Votes:[ 206 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 524 525 526 > >> >>> »|

User Image

finishing this order and then hopefully finish my first order
doing something that, if i can pull it off, will be AWESOME
User Image

how come everything happens when i'm not here? =o= oh well bumping is good i guess
starlight_of_ur_heart
User Image

finishing this order and then hopefully finish my first order
doing something that, if i can pull it off, will be AWESOME

We know you can Star! just keep sketching and drawing away! blaugh
Not everything happens while your away.... Hopefully my order will be completed in the next two days.... just stupid tests are prohibiting me from doing so xp
terrahari
We know you can Star! just keep sketching and drawing away! blaugh

User Image

oh i plan to!!! >=) but this is something totally new that i have never tried before!! if it goes well then i might do it way more often =) cuz so far it has been a lot faster than my old techniques and so far looking better too >w< but i can't reveal it just yet!!!! STUPID PAPER I WANT TO DO ART! finish!
terrahari
Not everything happens while your away.... Hopefully my order will be completed in the next two days.... just stupid tests are prohibiting me from doing so xp

User Image

know how that is.... but i don't have anything after this paper so i have this entire weekend to catch up on art and hopefully i can go home and get my colored pencils (although i doubt it ><')
way to go papers for holding us back! and if you need colored pencils I can always find a way to give you a ride home if you might need one....just have to figure out how to coordinate that
User Image

terrahari

ya seriously... so tired of school.... looking forward to a relaxing weekend when sleeping til noon will not make me have to be in a state of frenzy for the rest of the day because i'm behind.

meh its not a huge deal. i know laura is going home this weekend so i might catch a ride with her and stop by my house quickly so no worries! if not my mom can probably drop them off =) i have my smaller box of them anyway it just a lot easier to use my big box
Hopefully I can relax too, I'm just stuck with being sick right now and its a really big weekend this week
terrahari
Hopefully I can relax too, I'm just stuck with being sick right now and its a really big weekend this week

User Image

hey i'm sick too!! been attempting to hack up a lung since last friday! what do you have??
starlight_of_ur_heart
terrahari

User Image

hey i'm sick too!! been attempting to hack up a lung since last friday! what do you have??

Have a slight head cold and just can't keep any food down

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces