Welcome to Gaia! ::

What is your favorite style of art, so far?

Vexy 0.10849056603774 10.8% [ 23 ]
Grunge 0.16981132075472 17.0% [ 36 ]
Comix 0.061320754716981 6.1% [ 13 ]
Ink'd 0.094339622641509 9.4% [ 20 ]
Sorrow 0.080188679245283 8.0% [ 17 ]
Chibi 0.18867924528302 18.9% [ 40 ]
Stuft 0.080188679245283 8.0% [ 17 ]
Toy'd 0.061320754716981 6.1% [ 13 ]
LeCuteness 0.11320754716981 11.3% [ 24 ]
ChiBlox 0.042452830188679 4.2% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 212 ]

Dapper Lunatic

User Image

At least Gaia has been smart about it. Not that I mind having oodles of gold and -actually- feeling ten years (almost 11) old on here

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

King Gatekeeper

gold generators suck
I don't mind item rigs but the gold generators were what really made a mess of things D:
And raising the market cap XP
that was pretty random
Hey let's fix the market; oh wait now you can sell things for trillions now~

Dapper Lunatic

-Da llama king-
gold generators suck
I don't mind item rigs but the gold generators were what really made a mess of things D:
And raising the market cap XP
that was pretty random
Hey let's fix the market; oh wait now you can sell things for trillions now~
User Image

Truth

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

King Gatekeeper

Bloody_Mary
User Image

Truth

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

ah well
it happened

make the most of it eh? ^-^ enjoy what ya can and such~

Dapper Lunatic

-Da llama king-
ah well
it happened

User Image

I won't lie-I am. Its nice to be sitting on enough gold to get art once I find the perfect realism artist. . .nd can pick what I want XD

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

King Gatekeeper

Bloody_Mary
-Da llama king-
ah well
it happened

User Image

I won't lie-I am. Its nice to be sitting on enough gold to get art once I find the perfect realism artist. . .nd can pick what I want XD

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am bad at the market XD but I have some items leftover from the rigs I bought at the beginning of the summer. so I have things to bribe with. ^^
Man finding realism is harrrrd D:

Dapper Lunatic

-Da llama king-
I am bad at the market XD but I have some items leftover from the rigs I bought at the beginning of the summer. so I have things to bribe with. ^^
User Image

Oh my god. I Was sitting on a TYL from '09, still have one from 2011, have a 7th Anniversary letter. . .a two year hiatus made me keep them lol I originally had them up for bribe in my art quest thread that, unfortunately, never really took off. I'm bad at threads XD AND RIGHT?! NO ONE DOES REALISM D;

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

King Gatekeeper

Bloody_Mary
-Da llama king-
User Image

Oh my god. I Was sitting on a TYL from '09, still have one from 2011, have a 7th Anniversary letter. . .a two year hiatus made me keep them lol I originally had them up for bribe in my art quest thread that, unfortunately, never really took off. I'm bad at threads XD AND RIGHT?! NO ONE DOES REALISM D;

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
people do it
they just fill up fast; and don't often make shops. etc. Auctions; check them ^^

I keep items I get; usually. But I gave away all the spares to friends so XD why not get art? O:

I am bad at threads too XD but meh no harm in trying ^_^

Dapper Lunatic

-Da llama king-
people do it
they just fill up fast; and don't often make shops. etc. Auctions; check them ^^

I keep items I get; usually. But I gave away all the spares to friends so XD why not get art? O:

User Image

I'm scared to go to auction. Just looking at prices people want for stupid shits in this subsection. . . D; But I -will- check. Cause, who knows? C:
Yea, I made it pretty and witty (It was called "Where Art Thou?" And was a multi-user request thread, had a section for pick up called "I Art Here" IT was ******** adorable. Maybe I'll re-vamp. . )

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

King Gatekeeper

Bloody_Mary
-Da llama king-
people do it

User Image

I'm scared to go to auction. Just looking at prices people want for stupid shits in this subsection. . . D; But I -will- check. Cause, who knows? C:
Yea, I made it pretty and witty (It was called "Where Art Thou?" And was a multi-user request thread, had a section for pick up called "I Art Here" IT was ******** adorable. Maybe I'll re-vamp. . )

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Gl~

I have an art contest atm

Chatty Friend

9,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200

Romantic Nerd

12,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200