Welcome to Gaia! ::

What is your favorite style of art, so far?

Vexy 0.10849056603774 10.8% [ 23 ]
Grunge 0.16981132075472 17.0% [ 36 ]
Comix 0.061320754716981 6.1% [ 13 ]
Ink'd 0.094339622641509 9.4% [ 20 ]
Sorrow 0.080188679245283 8.0% [ 17 ]
Chibi 0.18867924528302 18.9% [ 40 ]
Stuft 0.080188679245283 8.0% [ 17 ]
Toy'd 0.061320754716981 6.1% [ 13 ]
LeCuteness 0.11320754716981 11.3% [ 24 ]
ChiBlox 0.042452830188679 4.2% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 212 ]

Dapper Shopper

1,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100
00000User Image00000
Miss Moka, xKirst, Eragoon, ~Da llama queen~ and -Da llama king- are my shop moderators. They have permission to maintain the shop in my absence.

-Da llama king-
~Da llama queen~

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100
00000User Image00000
:: 09.23.14 :: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Updated Prices User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. :: I decided to change things up with my prices, go check it out!

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100
I am starting work on your art now, do you wish to change it again or are you happy with this avi? Lol ^^
GentlemanSteamPunk
Mind if I change it again? lol.
Also I'm sorry that your life has been going crazy.
Pants are not on tektek
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Laugh Now Die Later
I do apologize, life has been crazy -___-; Lol but getting better now! ^^ Yay!

Oki, so this is what you would like now?
GentlemenSteamPunk
User Image
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Use The Magic Word In A Sentence:
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Name: GentlemenSteamPunk
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Art Style: Ink'd
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Payment: 800k
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. TekTeks: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Eye Color: Blue
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Specifications: Black ink
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Notes: Go be your crazy amazing self.

And yes I am selfish by order more art just after I got some.

Perfect Sex Symbol

I'll go with my current avi. I'll resend trade and tektek in the morning.
Laugh Now Die Later
I am starting work on your art now, do you wish to change it again or are you happy with this avi? Lol ^^
GentlemanSteamPunk
Mind if I change it again? lol.
Also I'm sorry that your life has been going crazy.
Pants are not on tektek
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Laugh Now Die Later
I do apologize, life has been crazy -___-; Lol but getting better now! ^^ Yay!

Oki, so this is what you would like now?
GentlemenSteamPunk
User Image
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Use The Magic Word In A Sentence:
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Name: GentlemenSteamPunk
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Art Style: Ink'd
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Payment: 800k
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. TekTeks: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Eye Color: Blue
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Specifications: Black ink
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Notes: Go be your crazy amazing self.

And yes I am selfish by order more art just after I got some.

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100
00000User Image00000
ATTENTION: I have reposted your orders, and I have gotten no response back from you so far. So please check the front page and tell me if you still wish to have your order done or make any changes to it. If you do not wish to have your order finished, no problem, I will cancel the trade and take you out of the slots. But please respond. I will be clearing all unanswered orders on November 1st, 2014.
Zadasdg
kikiourr
nekohimebyha
Zane-EXE

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Its alright, you don't have to edit the trade or tektek it. I am going to work on it now, so I can just use your current avi and I can see your equipped items~ No problem. Would you like blue or black ink? or both? Lol
GentlemanSteamPunk
I'll go with my current avi. I'll resend trade and tektek in the morning.
User Image
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Payment: -
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. TekTeks: User Image
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Specifications: Blue/Black ink?

Angelic Cutie-Pie

Laugh Now Die Later
O: thank you
heart biggrin

King Gatekeeper

Laugh Now Die Later
☣ [ ...You can't spell SLAUGHTER... without LAUGHTER... ] ☣
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[ Mistress L ]━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

☣ [ Llama ] ☣ Spiffy avi ^^

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
[☣] Feeling: Overwhelmed[☣] Current Art: Orders [☣] Progress: Contacting [☣] Quest: Wish List [☣] Progress: Not Much [☣]
☣[ Quote Of The Moment: "I want to watch the world burn, with you in my arms..." ]☣

-Da llama king-
~88
Why thank you~

King Gatekeeper

Laugh Now Die Later
☣ [ ...You can't spell SLAUGHTER... without LAUGHTER... ] ☣
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[ Mistress L ]━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

☣ [ Llama ] ☣ Lol, thank you~ I just posted an update~ ^^

Aww, I just got sick a day or so ago. It sucked and hit me out of nowhere! o.o; It was weird... But I seem to be almost fully healthy now. Haha~

How have things been with you?

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
[☣] Feeling: Overwhelmed[☣] Current Art: Orders [☣] Progress: Contacting [☣] Quest: Wish List [☣] Progress: Not Much [☣]
☣[ Quote Of The Moment: "I want to watch the world burn, with you in my arms..." ]☣

-Da llama king-
yay for amazing
boo for stress @.@
D: hate family members like that. I had 2 in my life; I am away from them now though. Good luck hun :hugs: and for now, accept any job ya can get if it is that bad @.@

I am sick with a damn cold that will not leave me ; . ; so I am weak and tired and coughing and sniffly >.>;
I have been alive
dealing with stress and migraines but ^^ pretty good otherwise~

biggrin welcome back
hope you feel better asap sad

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100
lmao *hugs* I love how you respond with both accounts XD haha
~Da llama queen~
Laugh Now Die Later
O: thank you
heart biggrin

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Aww, I have been getting really bad migraines too... its weird O.o

try any good new teas? I have Chai Spice now ^ w ^ hehe~

Hehe, thank you ^^ I am trying really hard to finish my orders and junk so I can FINALLY revamp the shop and start new ones!!! ^^ YAAAAYYY!!!

and finish all the contest winner arts haha.
-Da llama king-
I have been alive
dealing with stress and migraines but ^^ pretty good otherwise~

biggrin welcome back
hope you feel better asap sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items