Welcome to Gaia! ::

What is your favorite style of art, so far?

Vexy 0.10849056603774 10.8% [ 23 ]
Grunge 0.16981132075472 17.0% [ 36 ]
Comix 0.061320754716981 6.1% [ 13 ]
Ink'd 0.094339622641509 9.4% [ 20 ]
Sorrow 0.080188679245283 8.0% [ 17 ]
Chibi 0.18867924528302 18.9% [ 40 ]
Stuft 0.080188679245283 8.0% [ 17 ]
Toy'd 0.061320754716981 6.1% [ 13 ]
LeCuteness 0.11320754716981 11.3% [ 24 ]
ChiBlox 0.042452830188679 4.2% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 212 ]

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100
I deeply apologize for the immensely long wait... Would you still like this art to be done?
Miss Moka
Laugh Now Die Later
00000User Image00000
I'm sorry Moka, I am putting you back in the slots, I will do a better Vexy one to make up for my absent-mindedness.

My mind is so overloaded, I almost put the cereal in the hall closet yesterday... But I will do my best to keep track of things~ Lol

Miss Moka
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Name: Miss Moka
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Art Style: Vexy
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Choices For This Style: Friends, Fun, Playful
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Payment: Credit
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. TekTeks: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Eye Color:
    Mine - Green
    Mike - Blue

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Specifications: You pick the pose. Best friend like. I trust you. ;D

Our "real life hair" -ignore tektek hair

Me - Big Boobehs, Totoro Hoodie, "Respectable" skirt length (Not super long but not super short XD)
    Any of the white should be a pale-ish yellow as well as the bow. My scar.

Mike - Brown hair. Blue jeans, Batman Shirt & Shoes. he is about a foot taller than Moka.

Pic Examples:
    User Image
    User Image
    User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Notes: You are AH-MAY-ZING. Let me know if you have any questions about the art.

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100

King Gatekeeper

Laugh Now Die Later
Lol I slept all day.. Just was a blob that couldn't get out of bed~ Haha
XD blobs are cool still <3

Perfect Sex Symbol

Laugh Now Die Later
I deeply apologize for the immensely long wait... Would you still like this art to be done?
GentlemenSteamPunk
User Image
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Use The Magic Word In A Sentence:
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Name: GentlemenSteamPunk
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Art Style: Ink'd
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Payment: 800k
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. TekTeks: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Eye Color: Blue
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Specifications: Blue ink
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Notes: Go be your crazy amazing self.

And yes I am selfish by order more art just after I got some.

Your love is bright as ever, Even in the shadows.

Holy crap you're alive!
Can I update with my current avi?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Also black ink instead of blue.

Baby kiss me, Before they turn the lights out.

Chatty Friend

9,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
Laugh Now Die Later
Miss Moka
User Image

Do you still want to draw it? XD

Chatty Friend

9,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
Laugh Now Die Later
Miss Moka
Laugh Now Die Later
00000User Image00000
I'm sorry Moka, I am putting you back in the slots, I will do a better Vexy one to make up for my absent-mindedness.

My mind is so overloaded, I almost put the cereal in the hall closet yesterday... But I will do my best to keep track of things~ Lol

Miss Moka
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Name: Miss Moka
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Art Style: Vexy
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Choices For This Style: Friends, Fun, Playful
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Payment: Credit
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. TekTeks: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Eye Color:
    Mine - Green
    Mike - Blue

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Specifications: You pick the pose. Best friend like. I trust you. ;D

Our "real life hair" -ignore tektek hair

Me - Big Boobehs, Totoro Hoodie, "Respectable" skirt length (Not super long but not super short XD)
    Any of the white should be a pale-ish yellow as well as the bow. My scar.

Mike - Brown hair. Blue jeans, Batman Shirt & Shoes. he is about a foot taller than Moka.

Pic Examples:
    User Image
    User Image
    User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Notes: You are AH-MAY-ZING. Let me know if you have any questions about the art.

Yes. Please. c:

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Laugh Now Die Later
Lmao of course I miss it! I miss going to Huntington and Venice Beach every weekend ahaha

Hehe, thank you ^////^

I can't wait to be able to start doing that again. I miss Venice Beach sooo much! crying heart I just hope I can find a job quickly after moving back down there so that I can go every weekend! whee

Angelic Cutie-Pie

Laugh Now Die Later
What's confusing now? O.o;

We need to chat more in here!! I am gonna try and work on some art in a bit. Today is my recoup day! So I can relax a bit lol.
~Da llama queen~
Laugh Now Die Later
Shyea, same here.... andthings jsut get more and more confusing.... *sigh*
I a sorry you think it is confusing sad

talking in forums still is easy <3 so
:snugs:
you're the one who said it was confusing XD

I am so confused

lol I am with low free time @.@

yay relax!

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Lol, not really XP How have you been?
-Da llama king-
Laugh Now Die Later
Lol I slept all day.. Just was a blob that couldn't get out of bed~ Haha
XD blobs are cool still <3

King Gatekeeper

Laugh Now Die Later
lol ok

busy
busy and busy xD

How about you? heart

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100
I do apologize, life has been crazy -___-; Lol but getting better now! ^^ Yay!

Oki, so this is what you would like now?
GentlemenSteamPunk
User Image
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Use The Magic Word In A Sentence:
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Name: GentlemenSteamPunk
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Art Style: Ink'd
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. TekTeks: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Eye Color: Blue
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Specifications: Black ink
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Notes: Go be your crazy amazing self.

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100
LAUGH LIFE UPDATE:
So I finally kicked Heedo out of my life for good... I just couldn't take it anymore.. The person my feelings for him turned me into is not someone I want to be. He hasn't changed, and I fear he never will.. I am better off without him... So He is gone.. I am standing my ground.

And a funny thing happened: a few days after I cut Heedo out of my life, I get in contact with an old friend. He is awesome, and we made plans to hang out which turned into a date. It was fantastic! ^^ He is a gentleman, so sweet, intelligent, funny, and GORGEOUS! He is so easy to get along with and be around.. OMG, he is amazing! heart So0o0o0....

My date was fantastic!! ^///^ and we hung out for the next few days... and...

GUESS WHAT?!?!

I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!!

We have been together since the 4th of July~ emotion_bigheart
OMFG I am sooo happy! He has been a better boyfriend in 3 days then any of my past relationships!

Holy hot damn! He has even won over my family hahah XD

Everyone loves him, including me!!! ^///////^ Oh I am smitten heart

>.> lookie

Perfect Sex Symbol

Mind if I change it again? lol.
Also I'm sorry that your life has been going crazy.
Pants are not on tektek
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Laugh Now Die Later
I do apologize, life has been crazy -___-; Lol but getting better now! ^^ Yay!

Oki, so this is what you would like now?
GentlemenSteamPunk
User Image
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Specifications: Black ink

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100
I just posted a Life Update ---> ^^ LOOKIE!
-Da llama king-
Laugh Now Die Later
lol ok

busy
busy and busy xD

How about you? heart

King Gatekeeper

Laugh Now Die Later
I just posted a Life Update ---& ^^ LOOKIE!
I am super glad you are happy heart heart heart heart heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces