Welcome to Gaia! ::

What is your favorite style of art, so far?

Vexy 0.10849056603774 10.8% [ 23 ]
Grunge 0.16981132075472 17.0% [ 36 ]
Comix 0.061320754716981 6.1% [ 13 ]
Ink'd 0.094339622641509 9.4% [ 20 ]
Sorrow 0.080188679245283 8.0% [ 17 ]
Chibi 0.18867924528302 18.9% [ 40 ]
Stuft 0.080188679245283 8.0% [ 17 ]
Toy'd 0.061320754716981 6.1% [ 13 ]
LeCuteness 0.11320754716981 11.3% [ 24 ]
ChiBlox 0.042452830188679 4.2% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 212 ]

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100
gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star emotion_awesome

CONGRATS!!

Wish I could~ As soon as I am healthy I am going to work out every day! ^^
Miss Moka
I lost 6 pounds this week. BOOM. O.O

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Update: Still sick. Still pissed off at my inconsiderate, lazy, a*****e roommate... I am upset more and more often... Yea... and my birthday is coming up...

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100
What are you up to?
Eragoon

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Now working on INKING:

oo1. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Shadow the Nightmare Lord User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Special: Vexy SINGLE: Badass Demon, Full Body [BRIBE]

Shadow the Nightmare Lord

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100
00000User Image00000

Halfway done inking!!!! ^^
oo1. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Shadow the Nightmare Lord User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Special: Vexy SINGLE: Badass Demon, Full Body [BRIBE]

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100
I can't to finish this art!!! ^^

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100
00000User Image00000

Done inking!!!! ^^

What color is his skin? and weapons, etc. I need to know the coloring of everything~ Lol

Enduring Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Laugh Now Die Later
00000User Image00000

Done inking!!!! ^^

What color is his skin?

Yay it’s almost done and black please.

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100
yay!! I may be able to finish this tonight!!! ^ w ^

What about the weapons, legs, tentacles, the diamond, the ring, armor, etc. what colors do you want everything to be?

each elemental arm is the color of the element, correct/
Laugh Now Die Later
00000User Image00000

Done inking!!!! ^^

What color is his skin?

Yay it’s almost done and black please.

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100

Enduring Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Laugh Now Die Later

What about the weapons, legs, tentacles, the diamond, the ring, armor, etc. what colors do you want everything to be?

Yay!

Legs, tails along with the ring and metal diamond are gray.

The arms, I would like to have at least some color because of each element it has. Like lighting arm could have a bit of yellow, fire arm red and so on.

The staff let’s leave it white but have the big jewel or whatever at the end be purple.

The sword I would like to have a black blade and the hilt gray.

And the scythe I would like it to have red blades and be white.

The axe like hammer gray but with a bit of blue trim.

The other weapons grey with white blades.

Tentacles black like his skin.

The armor, I would like a lighter black shade if you can. I just want something that matches the theme of sorts without making him look all metal. The eyes and mouth of the armor would be a light blue. The pyramid I would like a darker blue with a red for the eye in the middle of it. But as for the armor itself I just don’t know. The theme of his chest is where he stores souls of his victims something ghostly. I don’t know so surprise me with whatever color other than a full gray.

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100
I have already started doign the arms in full elemental colors and they look good ^^ so I hope thats what you wanted.

What about his horns on his head?
Laugh Now Die Later

Yay!

Legs, tails along with the ring and metal diamond are gray.

The arms, I would like to have at least some color because of each element it has. Like lighting arm could have a bit of yellow, fire arm red and so on.

The staff let’s leave it white but have the big jewel or whatever at the end be purple.

The sword I would like to have a black blade and the hilt gray.

And the scythe I would like it to have red blades and be white.

The axe like hammer gray but with a bit of blue trim.

The other weapons grey with white blades.

Tentacles black like his skin.

The armor, I would like a lighter black shade if you can. I just want something that matches the theme of sorts without making him look all metal. The eyes and mouth of the armor would be a light blue. The pyramid I would like a darker blue with a red for the eye in the middle of it. But as for the armor itself I just don’t know. The theme of his chest is where he stores souls of his victims something ghostly. I don’t know so surprise me with whatever color other than a full gray.

Enduring Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Laugh Now Die Later
I have already started doign the arms in full elemental colors and they look good ^^ so I hope thats what you wanted.

Yep on the arms.

As for the horns on his neck and head how’s about a lighter brown or something along those lines.

Man I can’t wait to show everyone and go cooler on their a**’s!

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100
so what about the other features in the chest armor? I have the blue eyes and blue mouth, and everything, but what about the other facvial features? Do you care what colors?
Laugh Now Die Later

Yep on the arms.

As for the horns on his neck and head how’s about a lighter brown or something along those lines.

Man I can’t wait to show everyone and go cooler on their a**’s!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff