Welcome to Gaia! ::

What is your favorite style of art, so far?

Vexy 0.10849056603774 10.8% [ 23 ]
Grunge 0.16981132075472 17.0% [ 36 ]
Comix 0.061320754716981 6.1% [ 13 ]
Ink'd 0.094339622641509 9.4% [ 20 ]
Sorrow 0.080188679245283 8.0% [ 17 ]
Chibi 0.18867924528302 18.9% [ 40 ]
Stuft 0.080188679245283 8.0% [ 17 ]
Toy'd 0.061320754716981 6.1% [ 13 ]
LeCuteness 0.11320754716981 11.3% [ 24 ]
ChiBlox 0.042452830188679 4.2% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 212 ]

Goth Bees's Queen

Fashionable Shapeshifter

20,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Laugh Now Die Later
Amaya R. Sparda
YAY for being back love! And yay for new styles!
I have been around, life, college, friends, romance. Everything likes crushing down on me randomly. I missed talking with you, Moka, Safi and the others.
{ ...𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔠𝔞𝔫'𝔱 𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔩𝔩 𝖘𝖑𝖆𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖗... }
.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸`·.(`·.¸ 𝕵𝖆𝖚𝖌𝖍 𝕹𝖔𝖜 𝕯𝖎𝖊 𝕵𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗 ¸.·´).·´¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•
·•···························•·.·´¯`·.·•{ 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕰𝖒𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖘 }•·.·´¯`·.·•···························•·

·•·{ A }·•· Lol, that sounds fun~ Yea life is fickle like that >.>;;

Hehe, me too, I hope we can regroup everyone and even bring in new people! ^^

·•··············································•·´´¯`•.¸`·.(`·.¸ ¸.·´).·´¸.•´´¯`·•··············································•·
{𝔉𝔢𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤}: Better {ℭ𝔲𝔯𝔯𝔢𝔫𝔱 𝔄𝔯𝔱}: Experiments {𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔤𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔰}: Sketch {ℭ𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤}: Wishlist Items {𝔔𝔲𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤}: ???
{ 𝔏𝔶𝔯𝔦𝔠𝔰 𝔒𝔣 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔐𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱}: "Love me like you cannot breath without me near; cannot see without my eyes locked on yours; cannot feel without my lips against yours; cannot feel the spark of excitement without me to thrill you. Love me like eternity is real. Promise me the stars and the hopes beyond. Lie to me and promise that everything will be alright. "
{ ...𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥𝖔𝔲𝔱 𝖑𝖆𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖗... }

Stupid life being fickle. Worse than half the crap I have to face in my video games sometimes.

I hope so too! That would be really awesome! And I hoped I did the order form right.

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100
XxHeedoxX
I can't wait to see the art you made for me mon Cheri <3 can I see it in both the blue ink and black?
00000User Image00000
New Ink'd Experiment #ooo.

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XxHeedoxX: Ink'd SINGLE: Angel [Paid]

XxHeedoxX User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Amaya R. Sparda
User Image
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Use The Magic Word In A Sentence: I never thought I would see the day when my boyfriend would show how much of a two-faced b*****d he really is.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Name: Amaya R. Sparda
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Art Style: Ink'd
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Choices For This Style: ???
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Payment: 50K
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. TekTeks: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Eye Color: Yellow
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Specifications: Freckles should be seen, and pigtails are only waist length. [Pillows are optional]
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Notes: Eeee! New Style.
00000User Image00000
Lol, awesome ^^ I think I will be doing these in black, purple and blue pen, maybe red if I can find one, haha. Does the color of pen matter to you?

Please send the trade~ ^^

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Amaya R. Sparda
Stupid life being fickle. Worse than half the crap I have to face in my video games sometimes.

I hope so too! That would be really awesome! And I hoped I did the order form right.
.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸`·.(`·.¸ 𝕵𝖆𝖚𝖌𝖍 𝕹𝖔𝖜 𝕯𝖎𝖊 𝕵𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗 ¸.·´).·´¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•
·•···························•·.·´¯`·.·•{ 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕰𝖒𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖘 }•·.·´¯`·.·•···························•·

·•·{ A }·•·Yup yup~ Of course you did it right haha~

·•··············································•·´´¯`•.¸`·.(`·.¸ ¸.·´).·´¸.•´´¯`·•··············································•·
{𝔉𝔢𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤}: Better {ℭ𝔲𝔯𝔯𝔢𝔫𝔱 𝔄𝔯𝔱}: Experiments {𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔤𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔰}: Sketch {ℭ𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤}: Wishlist Items {𝔔𝔲𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤}: ???
{ 𝔏𝔶𝔯𝔦𝔠𝔰 𝔒𝔣 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔐𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱}: "Love me like you cannot breath without me near; cannot see without my eyes locked on yours; cannot feel without my lips against yours; cannot feel the spark of excitement without me to thrill you. Love me like eternity is real. Promise me the stars and the hopes beyond. Lie to me and promise that everything will be alright. "

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100

·•·{ Everyone }·•· Weeeeeeeeee

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Invisibility 100
I absolutely love the art you did for me mon Cheri <3 it's amazing!!! <3<3<3

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100
XxHeedoxX
I absolutely love the art you did for me mon Cheri <3 it's amazing!!! <3<3<3

·•·{ H }·•· Aww, hehe~ I'm glad you like it!

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100
00000User Image00000

NEW EXPERIMENTS! SIGN UP NOW!
I am back to working on new styles, so here come the experiments!

New Experiment: Ink'd
I am thinking the price for these ones is going to be 100k, but only for this special time offer, they will be 50% off because I need samples!

So Sign up now! I only have 5 slots available!
Post an order for "Ink'd" my new style for only 50k!

Here is a sneak peek!

SLOTS:
oo1. Amaya R. Sparda
oo2.
oo3.
oo4.
oo5.

Ready? GO!

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Invisibility 100
I miss being able to sit down next to you as you draw. I loved helping and most times I'd start drawing too ^^

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100
XxHeedoxX
I miss being able to sit down next to you as you draw. I loved helping and most times I'd start drawing too ^^
Hehe, me too, baby <3

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Invisibility 100
Im really bored at home. I wish I could see you. I miss you so much <3

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Invisibility 100
Im really bored at home. I wish I could see you. I miss you so much <3

Goth Bees's Queen

Fashionable Shapeshifter

20,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Laugh Now Die Later
Amaya R. Sparda
User Image
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Use The Magic Word In A Sentence: I never thought I would see the day when my boyfriend would show how much of a two-faced b*****d he really is.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Name: Amaya R. Sparda
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Art Style: Ink'd
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Choices For This Style: ???
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Payment: 50K
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. TekTeks: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Eye Color: Yellow
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Specifications: Freckles should be seen, and pigtails are only waist length. [Pillows are optional]
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Notes: Eeee! New Style.
00000User Image00000
Lol, awesome ^^ I think I will be doing these in black, purple and blue pen, maybe red if I can find one, haha. Does the color of pen matter to you?

Please send the trade~ ^^

If you can find a red pen, that would be awesome, otherwise, nope!

Goth Bees's Queen

Fashionable Shapeshifter

20,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Laugh Now Die Later
Amaya R. Sparda

·•·{ A }·•·Yup yup~ Of course you did it right haha~

I just get a little nervous because I haven't filled out an Art form in like forever

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff