Welcome to Gaia! ::

What is your favorite style of art, so far?

Vexy 0.10849056603774 10.8% [ 23 ]
Grunge 0.16981132075472 17.0% [ 36 ]
Comix 0.061320754716981 6.1% [ 13 ]
Ink'd 0.094339622641509 9.4% [ 20 ]
Sorrow 0.080188679245283 8.0% [ 17 ]
Chibi 0.18867924528302 18.9% [ 40 ]
Stuft 0.080188679245283 8.0% [ 17 ]
Toy'd 0.061320754716981 6.1% [ 13 ]
LeCuteness 0.11320754716981 11.3% [ 24 ]
ChiBlox 0.042452830188679 4.2% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 212 ]

Romantic Nerd

12,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Party Animal 100
How about I bribe you with these Inari's beads that you've been wanting?
And then whatever's left over can be used as credit?
- Don't worry, I wont be ordering anything soon haha.

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100
...You can't spell SLAUGHTER...
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━Sinister Laugh Now Die Later━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Kirst o0oo0o0o00 yea! ^ w ^ *claps hands* When is the due date?

Make sure to put the due date, you want a thigh up and a description of the clothes you are wearing in case I can't see something clearly ^^; Oki?

Fill out a form and i think I can start on it right after this one. I am almost finished... (lots of shading)..

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Feeling: ^ w ^ 」「Current Art: Forth 」「Progress: Shade 」「Collecting: Perfect Tragedy 」「Quest: Cat Burglaress
Quote Of The Moment: "CAKE OR DEATH?" - Eddy Izzard
...without LAUGHTER...

Romantic Nerd

12,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Party Animal 100
Okies ^^;
It's the 29th, a week tomorrow.

And yeah, I have pictures, I'll just find them.
It's my FB profile pic, with some alterations ie. not holding a camera, Tom not pulling a retarded face.. aha.

I'll get to filling in a form ;D

Dangerous Fatcat

*yawns*

Man... Once I figure this out, I'll be able to start coloring it...
>.>;;

I wanna see when you're done!
Lol I know you'll post it, I'm just making my point. XD

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100

Lion Lmao of course I will post it ^ w ^ hehehehe

Kirst Alrighty, how much do you want to bribe me for it?

I'll look up the LMPV and add you to my store credit list ^ w ^ Lol what gen. is it?

Feeling: ^ w ^ 」「Current Art: Forth 」「Progress: Shade 」「Collecting: Perfect Tragedy 」「Quest: Cat Burglaress
...without LAUGHTER...

Romantic Nerd

12,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Party Animal 100
User Image
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Name: xKirst
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Page #: 118
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Art Style: Grunge RL portrait
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Payment: Inari's Beads
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. TekTeks Of A Few Avis: Picture 1
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Eye Color: n/a
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Specifications: That picture is generally how I want us posed, obviously without it being in the mirror, and the background and whatnot. I don't want the camera to be there so my arms will have to be moved somehow, and you can move his arms/hands if you wish. Behind the camera it's just a black top, well it's a dress, but the top part is a plain black top haha. Can you make Tom look less special? He has, ruin every photo with a retarded face, syndrome and it really annoys me. He also has a weird elongated neck in that picture too, so fix that as well? Haha. I think you generally know what we look like but if you need more pictures I can get them from facebook or you can poke around, whichever.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Use The Magic Word In A Sentence: Waiting for art from you is like torture.

It's a first gen Inari's Beads, and however much you think you need to be bribed xD ahha.

Dangerous Fatcat

WHAT DO I DO?!
;^;

Also, anyone know of any cute pixel pet shops that are OPEN? Lol.

Dangerous Fatcat

Lol oh no... I'm back to pixel dolls. XD
Woot. home from work. found my webcam. got a hair cut. dying my hair black. phone back on. And I'm feeling a bit frisky. I want sex. yep... I want sex.

Romantic Nerd

12,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Party Animal 100
Jack-E; Come on then ;] Haha

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100
xKirst
User Image
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Name: xKirst
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Page #: 118
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Art Style: Grunge RL portrait
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Payment: Inari's Beads
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. TekTeks Of A Few Avis: Picture 1
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Eye Color: n/a
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Specifications: That picture is generally how I want us posed, obviously without it being in the mirror, and the background and whatnot. I don't want the camera to be there so my arms will have to be moved somehow, and you can move his arms/hands if you wish. Behind the camera it's just a black top, well it's a dress, but the top part is a plain black top haha. Can you make Tom look less special? He has, ruin every photo with a retarded face, syndrome and it really annoys me. He also has a weird elongated neck in that picture too, so fix that as well? Haha. I think you generally know what we look like but if you need more pictures I can get them from facebook or you can poke around, whichever.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Use The Magic Word In A Sentence: Waiting for art from you is like torture.

It's a first gen Inari's Beads, and however much you think you need to be bribed xD ahha.

Kirst
    User Image

Lol, hey! That's not a nice sentence sad
    Lol, alrighty, if I need more reference pix I will snoop through your facebook ^ w ^ lol.
    uhm, a pair Grunge would be like 400k, and the Inari Beads first gens are going for about 700k, so you will have 300k credit, oki? ^ w ^ Please send the trade while I add you to my projects ~

...without LAUGHTER...

Romantic Nerd

12,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Party Animal 100
Actually, it's a very good sentence.
I meant it in the way that I know the art is going to come out amazing, but waiting for it is painful, because I get really excited about art and I can't wait to see =P

Also, can I gift you the beads? Because they're like at the bottom of my 2000 item invo and trades wont load that many items, and this computer is too s**t to open the invo arranger.

I trust you enough by now to keep your word about the credit and the art =P

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100

Kirst Lol, sure no problem ^ w ^ I have everything written down on the front page, and I will mark the credit as paid ^ w ^

Can you look over the front page and make sure I didn't miss anything?

...without LAUGHTER...
xKirst
Jack-E; Come on then ;] Haha

User Image really? lol
xp
lolz

Romantic Nerd

12,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Party Animal 100