Welcome to Gaia! ::

What is your favorite style of art, so far?

Vexy 0.10849056603774 10.8% [ 23 ]
Grunge 0.16981132075472 17.0% [ 36 ]
Comix 0.061320754716981 6.1% [ 13 ]
Ink'd 0.094339622641509 9.4% [ 20 ]
Sorrow 0.080188679245283 8.0% [ 17 ]
Chibi 0.18867924528302 18.9% [ 40 ]
Stuft 0.080188679245283 8.0% [ 17 ]
Toy'd 0.061320754716981 6.1% [ 13 ]
LeCuteness 0.11320754716981 11.3% [ 24 ]
ChiBlox 0.042452830188679 4.2% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 212 ]

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100
...You can't spell SLAUGHTER...
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━Sinister Laugh Now Die Later━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Forth Woo, oki. I have your order sketched out, but I am having trouble placing his arms. I am going to post a WIP, let me know what you think. If you want me to leave his arms the way they are, or if you want me to change it.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Forth Eorlingas [300k Bribe] User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. W.I.P. [Awaiting Confirmation]

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Feeling: ^ w ^ 」「Project: Forth's Grunge」「Progress: Sketch 」「Collecting: Perfect Tragedy 」「Quest: Cat Burglaress
Quote Of The Moment: "CAKE OR DEATH?" - Eddy Izzard
...without LAUGHTER...

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100
So... Laugh... This is what I'm going to have her make for me. XD I thought I'd give you a preview before I ordered. (when she gets back to me of course.)
User Image

Shirtless Genius

7,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User ImageUser Image
Safi did some hiking/mountain climbing today... Then did it again a while later with only a bottle of water and half a bottle of powerade and two food bars. (One bar and water the first time, other bar and powerade the second time.) And did it on four hours of sleep.

I cant focus on the screen completely right now. So yeah, I didnt die, and Im going to bed. I got extremely dirty and ripped up my jeans.
Idk. I have a good feeling about the near future. Perhaps the planets have finally rotated into their correct houses for me now. Soon, I will be fine. Perhaps later this week will bring unknown wonders that will change it. I've had a good feeling lately about something. Nights are just a b***h for me. But. I've been feeling better. In honesty.

Chatty Friend

9,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
slurpyninja
Trade sent~

Shadow and Reece are so cute. =3
Sorry random.
User Image
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Name: Sephiria Lunatique
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Page #: Erm..Either 91 or 92.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Round #: 1.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Item Payment: 300k+ 25k tip + Your choice of either Bani the Bunny or Furugasa as a "Thank you" from me.((I like giving artists items too. :3.))
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. TekTeks Of A Few Avis: ~Kitty Cat~
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Eye Color: Blue, please. c: but her right eye is technically supposed to be a wink ((Tektek doesn't really let you equip Angelic Manner..))
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Specifications: Big breasts, slender waist. Could you make the end of the ponytail a tad bit longer? Like, shoulder-length?
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Use The Magic Word In A Sentence: "I wish to poke your nose today. It will be very deleeshus." XD.

7,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Miss Moka
slurpyninja
Trade sent~

Shadow and Reece are so cute. =3
Sorry random.
XD ya cute 'till they try killing eachother

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Sephiria Lunatique
User Image
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Name: Sephiria Lunatique
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Page #: Erm..Either 91 or 92.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Round #: 1.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Item Payment: 300k+ 25k tip + Your choice of either Bani the Bunny or Furugasa as a "Thank you" from me.((I like giving artists items too. :3.))
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. TekTeks Of A Few Avis: ~Kitty Cat~
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Eye Color: Blue, please. c: but her right eye is technically supposed to be a wink ((Tektek doesn't really let you equip Angelic Manner..))
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Specifications: Big breasts, slender waist. Could you make the end of the ponytail a tad bit longer? Like, shoulder-length?
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Use The Magic Word In A Sentence: "I wish to poke your nose today. It will be very deleeshus." XD.

Sephiria
    User Image

^ w ^ OMG I love this order! Hehe, Bani The Bunny, please. I can do everything, no problem. Do you want the double cat tails or just one?

Also, could you do me a favor and make a tektek of the avi? I can make her right eye wink without it showing on the tektek.

Feeling: ^ w ^ 」「Project: Forth's Grunge」「Progress: Sketch 」「Collecting: Perfect Tragedy 」「Quest: Cat Burglaress
...without LAUGHTER...

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100

Jack-E OMFG! That is awesome! I want something like that, but I have so many links I want to advertise and such a small space to do it... *sadness* But that is seriously awesome! I love it!

o0o0 whats my horoscope? Where do you look for yours?

Safi Oh my, get some rest, lol. *huggles*

Slurpy I may do a batch of Stufts right now, so you may have your art a lot sooner than you think. ^ w ^

...without LAUGHTER...

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100
x_x _Jack-E_ x_x
So... Laugh... This is what I'm going to have her make for me. XD I thought I'd give you a preview before I ordered. (when she gets back to me of course.)
User Image

Jack-E

Oh s**t! I just realized! You spelled my initials wrong. Its supposed to be "LNDL"

...without LAUGHTER...

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash