Welcome to Gaia! ::

What is your favorite style of art, so far?

Vexy 0.10849056603774 10.8% [ 23 ]
Grunge 0.16981132075472 17.0% [ 36 ]
Comix 0.061320754716981 6.1% [ 13 ]
Ink'd 0.094339622641509 9.4% [ 20 ]
Sorrow 0.080188679245283 8.0% [ 17 ]
Chibi 0.18867924528302 18.9% [ 40 ]
Stuft 0.080188679245283 8.0% [ 17 ]
Toy'd 0.061320754716981 6.1% [ 13 ]
LeCuteness 0.11320754716981 11.3% [ 24 ]
ChiBlox 0.042452830188679 4.2% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 212 ]

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100
...You can't spell SLAUGHTER...
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━Sinister Laugh Now Die Later━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Lion Lol, I love stalkers so stalk away! ^ w ^

Filigree? I know that word but I forget...?

Hmm, I have been trying to think. I want it to be specially for her, but I am hitting a wall ... >.< damnit...

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Feeling: ^ w ^ 」「Project: Forth's Grunge」「Progress: Sketch 」「Collecting: Perfect Tragedy 」「Quest: Cat Burglaress
Quote Of The Moment: "CAKE OR DEATH?" - Eddy Izzard
...without LAUGHTER...

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100

Dangerous Fatcat

ninja Wow do any of you every sleep?? just woundering ..Oww and I like this song what do you'll think about it.. hope that works properly

Shirtless Genius

7,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User ImageUser Image
Miss L
I was dreaming and I was at home doing whatever (last night I was chatting and drinking and playing chess with Ginger before she had to head off to work) and he just showed up to the house (in the dream) and I automatically let him in. Maybe thats the solution to my problem, next time I wont let him in. Being a lucid dreamer is a good thing.

And Im glad the glitter idea appeals.

Dangerous Fatcat

Filigree is like that intricate, looped work usually seen in vintage jewelry.

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100

Lion So whata re you up to?

How is the sigmap coming?

Ninja Lol, not much ^^; hehe. How are you today?

Safi Hmm, don't let him in next time and see what happens. Maybe it is another sign that you are too giving and nice that you let him walk all over you so that he doesn't view you as you, but as someone he can walk right by and not give a second glance. Don't let him in, throw a rock at him or soemthing through the window, hahaha.

Feeling: ^ w ^ 」「Project: Forth's Grunge」「Progress: Sketch 」「Collecting: Perfect Tragedy 」「Quest: Cat Burglaress
...without LAUGHTER...

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100

Everyone ARGh... GAH... PAIN! *dies* X_x

...without LAUGHTER...

Dangerous Fatcat

I'm working on drawings first.
Is that alright?
Once I get this one sketched, I was going to start sketching yours.

Lol so right now, I'm drawing.
I'm going kitten huntin' tomorrow. biggrin
ninja Well I'd been better if the link worked.. hahaha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOBay3G4aQU
what do you think of this song??

Romantic Nerd

12,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Party Animal 100
Ugh.
The one thing that I can't stand about Tom is that he always has to be right =S
I'm having some troubles with my ps3 at the moment and I googled it, and lots of people are having the same.
I then saw that some people thought that final fantasy 13 was causing the problems as it over heated the system and frazzled everything.
I told him that I had read this and then he went off on one about how all games have the potential to do that.
I knew that already, I was simply telling him what I had just read on a forum =S
He does this all the time and it makes me really angry.
Like everything I say, even if I'm just telling him something I've heard / read / seen is wrong in some way and he has the answers to make it right!
GAH.

Laugh; Please don't die sad

Shirtless Genius

7,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User ImageUser Image
No, see I think its that Im giving too much when I let him in to be able to have my sleep refresh me like it should... See a while back when I was trying to block some of his more unsavory dreams for him I created a connection for a shared lucid dream in an attempt to do so. I think he's been unconsciously utilizing that connection when he reaches out for comfort in his sleep. 'Cause thats all Ive really been doing. Though in the first dream (the other night) he was doing it for me after I'd had a nightmare (because something had happened while he was over and I wasnt comfortable being alone in the house that night) so he stayed over for me.
▲▼ ▼▲▼ ▼▲▼ ▼▲▼ ▼▲▼ ▼▲▼ ▼▲▼ ▼▲▼ ▼▲▼ ▼▲▼ ▼▲▼ ▼▲▼ ▼▲▼ ▼▲▼ ▼▲▼ ▼▲▼ ▼▲▼ ▼▲▼ ▼▲▼ ▼▲▼ ▼▲▼ ▼▲
▲ ▲▼▲ ▲▼▲ ▲▼▲ ▲▼▲ ▲▼▲ ▲▼▲ ▲▼▲ ▲▼▲ ▲▼▲ ▲▼▲ ▲▼▲ ▲▼▲ ▲▼▲ ▲▼▲ ▲▼▲ ▲▼▲ ▲▼▲ ▲▼▲ ▲▼▲ ▲▼▲ ▲▼▲ ▲

ɈѦʗҜ – Ҽ
...speaks...

**and makes you wet**
˂AN EPIC STORY!>
                          For the rest of the night, you must all deal with me stroking my ego. That is, if you have the patience to read through my whole story.

Today I was send to Modesto to start a barbecue for my father and his baseball team. When I got there early, my dad gave me some money for gas and cigarettes, so i went to the gas station down the street. Upon returning, I was in a fairly good mood. As I pulled up with the truck, getting closer to my father's parked car, I noticed a little thug (no older than me) riding away on a sky blue beach bicycle. (Those ones with the pretty little tire guards and curved handle-bars.) He has in his hands a blue bank pouch. Instantly, I realized, it was my father's checking bag for his distribution company (usually containing a few grand in it at a time). A split second goes by and I notice my dad's window busted in, and throw the truck in reverse to flip around and follow the thief. I chased him for two blocks telling him to give my the bank bag. After warning him a bit, it was clear he thought he was going to get away.

Now... Normally I'm not a violent person. Violence solves nothing. But when you steal from me or my family, your a** is MINE.

I took him out with the truck. Didn't hit him HARD. But he did fly off his bike and onto the pavement. I thought the chase was over. But no, he decided to try and get back on his now partially ******** up bike and take off into a parking lot. At this point I pulled into the lot, and pursued him on foot for all of 30 feet. His bike tossed him again onto the pavement. He then noticed that his wheel was bent beyond use. At which he threw the bank bag in my direction, then proceeded on "fixing" his bike enough to ride away.

And if not for the 4 witnesses watching this whole ordeal, I would have beat his face in. Called the cops, described what happened over the phone. They asked if we wanted to make a report. But no, we got our money back by my own means, so if they found him and his mangled bike, good for them. And I know for a FACT that those bikes are not cheap.

So as a notice: Don't ******** STEAL FROM ME... I will run you over with my truck.

If you read this, THANKS FOR READING! It feels good to actually be the knight in shining armor for once.

▼ ▼▲▼ ▼▲▼ ▼▲▼ ▼▲▼ ▼▲▼ ▼▲▼ ▼▲▼ ▼▲▼ ▼▲▼ ▼▲▼ ▼▲▼ ▼▲▼ ▼▲▼ ▼▲▼ ▼▲▼ ▼▲▼ ▼▲▼ ▼▲▼ ▼▲▼ ▼▲▼ ▼▲▼ ▼
▼▲ ▲▼▲ ▲▼▲ ▲▼▲ ▲▼▲ ▲▼▲ ▲▼▲ ▲▼▲ ▲▼▲ ▲▼▲ ▲▼▲ ▲▼▲ ▲▼▲ ▲▼▲ ▲▼▲ ▲▼▲ ▲▼▲ ▲▼▲ ▲▼▲ ▲▼▲ ▲▼▲ ▲▼

Shirtless Genius

7,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User ImageUser Image
YAY JACK-E! You showed that thug who's boss!!
*tackles*
Youre a hero!!
*snuggles you*
A sexy hero!
Damn strait. LOL

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items