Generous Member

19,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Brandisher 100
o____________________________o

Kawaii Shoujo

ProdigyBombay

hehe. that sounds really cool. I get so excited about halloween, ...even tho I'm 17...*depressed*

lol. Its probably my favorite holiday! heart

I'm turning 18 in early November. I'm currently planning on buying a custom made $50+ halloween custume/dress that will be shipped express from China. :3 That's about another 50 dollarsish if you don't know. I like halloween a lot too. I dunno if I'll go trick or treating this year though... Maybe... >> <<;; We shall see. But... I know I want to dress up!

Kawaii Shoujo

Stroper

Zomg @.@ It's my son! *Glomps.* How are you? <3

Kawaii Shoujo

... Hey Gabby. *Pokes.* Look at who ab the auction in PB's siggy with DJ headphones. Looks like the ones ya sold have gone off to a new owner already. XP Hee

Dangerous Bunny

Raja
ProdigyBombay

hehe. that sounds really cool. I get so excited about halloween, ...even tho I'm 17...*depressed*

lol. Its probably my favorite holiday! heart

I'm turning 18 in early November. I'm currently planning on buying a custom made $50+ halloween custume/dress that will be shipped express from China. :3 That's about another 50 dollarsish if you don't know. I like halloween a lot too. I dunno if I'll go trick or treating this year though... Maybe... >> <<;; We shall see. But... I know I want to dress up!

wow. That's a lot! But it'll kinda be like cosplaying ne? When I was a kid, my parents would yell at me whenever my halloween costumes went over $20. lol. Now I don't dress up anymore, but I still go trick or treating....candy! xd heart

@gabriela: yeahh, I like that halloween was a sunday last yearrr. But I still wanna go out and have fun this year. haha. Homework??? WHAT homework??? ninja
8D I bought a custom made cosplay for Halloween from China this year~ It was $150 though...

And Raja has a November birthday like teh Shuukes. <3

Dangerous Bunny

Raja
... Hey Gabby. *Pokes.* Look at who ab the auction in PB's siggy with DJ headphones. Looks like the ones ya sold have gone off to a new owner already. XP Hee

ooo, hara bought them from gabriela? surprised heart

*snuggles hara*
Waaah..DJs... *still trying to build a decent offer*

Kawaii Shoujo

I've had one expensive costume before. And if my costume from China doesn't arrive in time... If you've ever heard of Ragnarok Online, think of what the female Priestess looks like. That will be what I wear. Cosplay is not something I'm afraid to do. :3 I plan to wear this dress anytime durring the year I want! <3 <3 Who cares what the rest of the world thinks.

And yes, that was a set of Dj's Gabby sold to Hara. :3

Generous Member

19,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Brandisher 100
Raja
Stroper

Zomg @.@ It's my son! *Glomps.* How are you? <3

Well I'm doing better now that I found mommy. ^^

Though it might be too late for your little boy now. I've become a gangster and thus do very bad...

...like ripping those tags on mattresses that say "don't rip under penalty of law," and I tape football games without express written consent of ABC Sports and the National Football League....and stuff...
ProdigyBombay
Raja

ooo, hara bought them from gabriela? surprised heart

*snuggles hara*

You mean those DJ's--What?....Hara...Prodigy-mine? ;_;

Translation: It's a small world afterall.

Wow, they have touched the ears of greatness.
Raja
I've had one expensive costume before. And if my costume from China doesn't arrive in time... If you've ever heard of Ragnarok Online, think of what the female Priestess looks like. That will be what I wear. Cosplay is not something I'm afraid to do. :3 I plan to wear this dress anytime durring the year I want! <3 <3 Who cares what the rest of the world thinks.

I'll be a nurse this halloween!

Like the lady from Kill Bill.

*Kill Bill cosplay as Ellie Driver.* heart

Dangerous Bunny

Raja

oo, yeah! hara has one too. kyaa. that's so amazing, the whole small world thing. xd

@gabriela: This is so freaky. @__@

and guhh, I was so addicted to RO...I had to stop. The priests are so cute! but my ulti-fav = 'ssins. mad heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff