Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Shoujo

Gabriela and I will be doing another art request thread soon. (God help us all it's chaos once more.) And you all know if you've seen our previous ones, we usually have a decent budget. But we decided for ONCE we want a nice banner. I happen to completely BITE at banners. So we have this thread. It's to get us that lovely banner. But to do that... We'd need something very important. A SPAMTASTIC(that's a good thing.) piece of art to use! And guess what, Gabby, and I thought up just the thing to go with it. Oooooo wonderful. Soo... Now then, we have a couple of things involved in this. One is pay, two is the image itself. Pay? Well that's simple. We are offering 200k regardless of your prices if we choose you. You will be paid promptly upon either sending us a finished image, OR a sample of the finished image with a big fat PREVIEW/SAMPLE on it. That's fine. We just want to know it's done. ^^ We've both been cheated out of our money before, and with smaller amounts it's not a big thing. But having 200k pilfered is such a bother. So that's how it is. Don't like it, go deal in another thread, I really don't see how we could cheat you if your allowed to have a nice big red(green/yellow/blue/whateveryou want) watermark down the middle/diagonal on it. So yeah. ANYWAY! On to what we want.

We want these two avatars, as the characters in it. The style should be chibi-ish. Not standard anime. It's supposed to be an amusing banner. IT MUST BE CG'ed!

User Image - Raja
User Image - Gabriela Juliana

What we want? A simple, and fitting background.The characters should both be sitting, with a bag that looks like the classic type of bag they use for money in cartoons, with a big G on it. Each should have a hand on the bag. Both should be grinning, or at least smiling. But it's supposed to be a devilish look, so keep that in mind. You know, when people have that evil glint in their eye? Yea, that!

How do you apply?

Well simple, post your examples. Don't post prices, we want one piece of art. So the 200k goes to whoever we choose. Don't post, and say you want 400k. We said it's 200k, so don't post unless you're willing to work for that.

Your samples should include the style that you'd be using for the characters, and at least one, or two bg samples of what you'd be willing to do. Don't post examples of items just as examples if you aren't willing to do that quality on the piece, it's rather... Annoying. If you wanted to do a bg sample from a piece that's in a trad media that's fine, just as long as in the piccu for us it's a cg bg.
Required samples -
1-2 of the art style used for people
1-2 bg style.
1-2 CG style.
Pictures can count for more than one thing. ^^ But if I see it in a sample picture, you have to be willing to do that sort of work unless you state that it's a sample for something specific. Say you wanted to use a fancy anime style sample that you CG'ed as a CG style sample. Just state it's for a CG sample only.

Lastly. State how long you'd estimate it would take. ^^ And if you'd be willing to put us at top priority. We don't require that, but don't say the estimate is 3 months.

Anyway, that's it. :3 Easy enough? Feel free to post.
Allrighty, listen up those who are applying!:

Because Raja and I want our artsies soon (and none of you want to be sitting around for weeks on end waiting for us to make up our minds :3) we've decided to make a list of those who we are interested in. (Feel free to use this list also as an idea of what we are looking for.)

We should get back to you in 1 to 7 days time at the very most.

Those who we are interested in:

Romulus Dakota

ProdigyBombay
heart heart

Kawaii Shoujo

[ A u r a ]
4laugh

*Glompies on.* :3 He's our resident boytoy. >> So no ones allowed to be mean to him cept us maybe, otherwise you face the wrath of two evil females.

Kawaii Shoujo

Anarahk
heart heart

Ana-luff! *Pouncies.* How are you? ^^ *Would wag her tail, but doesn't seem to have one right now.*
Raja
[ A u r a ]
4laugh

*Glompies on.* :3 He's our resident boytoy. >> So no ones allowed to be mean to him cept us maybe, otherwise you face the wrath of two evil females.

Ooo! Boy toy. :3

Raja you didn't tell me. *Squee.*
Raja
[ A u r a ]
4laugh

suresure XD
*loves on Raja and Gabby* <3
Raja
Anarahk
heart heart

Ana-luff! *Pouncies.* How are you? ^^ *Would wag her tail, but doesn't seem to have one right now.*

I'm alright XD you? <3

Kawaii Shoujo

Gabriela Juliana

Ooo! Boy toy. :3

Raja you didn't tell me. *Squee.*

XP I always forget to tell you things like that. You have to ask me, then maybe I'll recall things. Bleh. My memory is awful.
rofl

*rolls on through before running off to watch CSI and friend's cousin Skye the amazing CSI guest actress!!!*
^__^ This sounds cool...I'll go get some samples... heart

Kawaii Shoujo

Anarahk

I'm alright XD you? <3

Pretty good, lurking around in the shadows as usual. Pouncing on things that interest me, that sort of stuff. :3 *Noddles.* What've you been up to?

Kawaii Shoujo

Suki_Daiyo4
rofl

*rolls on through before running off to watch CSI and friend's cousin Skye the amazing CSI guest actress!!!*

Suki-kun! *Glomps.* Come back, and visit us later then! <3

*Waves at people.* Come on in, even if you don't want to apply, we love chatting. And as long as your not a total a** to anyone, we don't bite. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff