- Posted: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 23:58:05 +0000
First banner made by ME! Brushes belong to celestial-star.net heart
Banners kindly made by Torialin~! heart Pictures done by her cousin.
The "ALL HAIL PRETTY BOYS" banner is made by MensaKitty. GO VISIT HER SHOP! X3
.::NOTICE::. --September 18, 2008
-Senior year is here, and while the second half is pretty much easy, I have to get through college apps, first. So I apologize, but once again, I must slow down the flow, but not to worry! As always, you will get your commission! Thank you and sorry.
August 1, 2007
-SUMMER IS HERE. But I have extra classes because my mom's Asian. DX So...I'll be SLIGHTLY faster, but don't expect it immediately. ^^; LET THEM ORDERS COME. ...please? xD And y'all have a good summer now~ (No, I'm not from the south ninja )
I've also added a QUESTING/SELLING section you can pay with items and such. Happy shopping~ heart
Welcome to my art shop. 3nodding Below are the list of rules/details you will need to order a [scanned] sketch.
ALL COLORED PICTURES ARE AN EXTRA 300g! So that means if you choose a full-bodied person, no background, and detailed clothes to be colored, then it's 600g.
AS OF NOW, 2 PEOPLE HAS AN EXTRA CHARGE OF 200g. MORE THAN 2 PEOPLE, EACH PERSON IS AN EXTRA 300g (keep in mind, this means several people ON ONE PICTURE, not three separate pictures, etc.)
FULL DESCRIPTIONS, PLEASE! AND I ASK FOR THE GOLD BEFORE GIVING YOU THE PICTURE--KEEP THAT IN MIND. wink
Full body can be fanart, OC's, etc. (Avi art has a separate section xd ) If you say OC but do not specify as to WHICH or WHAT OC, then I'll draw you an OC of my own. If you want your own OC, then you have to specify and provide me with a picture. Thanks.
EXAMPLES OF MY ART
EXAMPLES OF PAST COMMISSIONS
If you can't see it, right click + view image or view here: www.bladeofloki.deviantart.com
1. A full-bodied person, no background, non-detailed clothes--1100g
2. A full-bodied person, no background, detailed clothes--1200g
3. A full-bodied person, background, non-detailed clothes--1300g
4. A full-bodied person, background, detailed clothes--1500g
[Ok from now on, B = background, NB = no background, ND = non-detailed, and D = detailed]
5. Bust or not full-bodied picture, NB, ND--700g
6. Bust or not full-bodied picture, NB, D--800g
7. Bust or not full-bodied picture, B, ND--1000g
8. Bust or not full-bodied picture, B, D--1100g
9. Avatar art, full-bodied, NB--1000g
10. Avatar art, full-bodied, B--1200g
11. Avatar art, bust or not full-bodied, NB--800g
12. Avatar art, bust or not full-bodied, B--1000g
13. Chibi, B, D--750
14. Chibi, NB, D--700
15. Chibi, NB, ND--600
16. Banner, no picture -- 300g
17. Banner, w/ picture -- 500g
THINGS I CAN'T/WON'T DRAW
1. Muscled men. crying I'm sorry, but I suck at drawing buff men...
2. Animals--it's not that I WON'T draw them, I just suck at it. They don't come out realistical, so you can ask me to draw them too so long as you don't want them realistcal looking >_> Anthro's fine though [i.e. cat ears]
3. Mechas. I'll draw futuristic looking body parts [sort of like auto mail XD] but I can't draw mecha.
4. Hentai, porn, etc. That's just...ugh. But tasteful nudity I will [i.e. someone hiding behind a leaf or something xd ]
...that's all I can think of right now. >_> If I can't draw something that you ask me, I'll let you know.
REQUEST FORM!!! (ex.)
Avatar Art: No
Number of People: 1
^ PLEASE FILL IT OUT CORRECTLY AND COMPLETELY!