What art style do you like the best?

Anime 0.57379767827529 57.4% [ 346 ]
Realistic 0.067993366500829 6.8% [ 41 ]
Romanticism 0.099502487562189 10.0% [ 60 ]
Abstract 0.056384742951907 5.6% [ 34 ]
Other 0.20232172470978 20.2% [ 122 ]
Total Votes:[ 603 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 125 126 127 > >> >>> »|

As the obscure dust clears, four bold letters stand out on the ancient document: BUMP
mrgreen BUMP mrgreen Behold, I have collected: 65 Gold!Hey, that rhymed! 3nodding
4laugh BUMP 4laugh Man, Chinese School sucks... stare
My posts take up like... 50-75% of the board. lol mrgreen BUMP mrgreen Gah, I'm so broke. =3
Hahaha xd

Chinese school does suck. ;_; I'm Mandarin to! =D

Chinese parents; well, to be really specific, Taiwanese parents. So I speak Taiwanese too...but I'm more fluent in Mandarin. >_> I know bits and pieces of Japanese... sweatdrop
exclaim ATTENTION:I have just canceled a age-old trade and guess what? I recieved 400 Gold on the dot! So my Order is as follows:
heart Avi-Art
heart Bust/Non-Full-Body
heart Detailed
heart No Background
heart Total 400G

arrow Do not be stressed, for I will still bump your board!
heart My dad's Taiwanese I think... I'm more fluent in Mandarin, and I do know some relatives from Taiwan. I can speak Taiwanese... just not a lot... XD

I'd like to order an avie art of this avie, colored and detailed, with no background. How much will it cost?
User Image
torialin
exclaim ATTENTION:I have just canceled a age-old trade and guess what? I recieved 400 Gold on the dot! So my Order is as follows:
heart Avi-Art
heart Bust/Non-Full-Body
heart Detailed
heart No Background
heart Total 400G

arrow Do not be stressed, for I will still bump your board!

Very good! =D

OK, I shall hurry off to make your avi art. ^^ [And everyone else...XD]
I know the Grunny Sweater is lame and all, but it's worth appx. 300G in Shops. Extra Gift for your uber-awesomeness, and for winning my I will Bump award! 4laugh Arigato! <-- Jap Xie Xie! <-- Mandarin Dou Xia! <--Taiwanese... I think it's like this XD
w00tness! I'm too lazt to draw my own, even if my friends say I can draw, I'm too lazy... and plus... this hairstyle is sooo hard to draw.. XD Thanks so much
Freestyle Inc.

I'd like to order an avie art of this avie, colored and detailed, with no background. How much will it cost?
User Image

Full bodied, 600. Bust/not full-bodied, 500. 3nodding
AWESOME blanket and avi by the way! I got a sealed letter XD by sending the money through mail on the first of March... XD Hopefully the items are good this month.
torialin
I know the Grunny Sweater is lame and all, but it's worth appx. 300G in Shops. Extra Gift for your uber-awesomeness, and for winning my I will Bump award! 4laugh Arigato! <-- Jap Xie Xie! <-- Mandarin Dou Xia! <--Taiwanese... I think it's like this XD

No, no! I don't think it's lame at all! xd Thanks for bumping all the time...^^ You're awesome.
heart BUMP heart If the March Items are good and I have enough gold, I'll probably ask you to reillustrate my av later. Is that okay with you? 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff