Welcome to Gaia! ::

You heard me, I'm bored and I feel like drawing.

For those who have comissioned me, I will get to those but I only have a few more hours on the comp, not much to do anything, and I realize i've been taking a long time, so sorry! I'm such a lazy CG artist... I might throw in free sketches as an apology... cry

For those who were at me and Aeswynn's auction, that got ate up during migration and I haven't gotten around to setting a new one up, too busy. Sorry!! xp

So start the bidding, I'll have start drawing it right after this ends, and finish it before I have to leave in 2 hours.

First one was ABed, so I'm going to do a second one, but whoever wins this one will have to wait till late tomorrow to get it, seeing as I will be gone most of the day, and all of the next day.

You're bidding for a full body or 3/4 pencil sketch, up to you.

Will do - fanart, anthro, avatar or outside character, bishies, etc.

Will NOT do - hentai, anything over PG-13, yuri/yayoi or whatever it's called, mecha,

Starting Bid - 5,000

High Bid - none

autobuy 40k

[Examples in next post]
*checks AB* I'll auto
kaze1981
*checks AB* I'll auto

O_o, okies lol... sweatdrop whee
Is it 3/4 or full body, and references of character or your avatar?
I love your art, but never have been able to afford your auctions whee
So I figured I'd auto while I could heart

*goes to start trade* Should I post request here or pm it to you?
kaze1981
I love your art, but never have been able to afford your auctions whee
So I figured I'd auto while I could heart

*goes to start trade* Should I post request here or pm it to you?

Please PM it so I dont lose it heart
Ack just noticed you said pm - will go pm it now 3nodding
Got your pm Jareka - thought I'd post here instead of clutter up your pm box heart

I'm going to nap for an hour as it's gone half 3 in the morning my time and I haven't had any sleep and if I don't get a little sleep I might end up falling asleep *rueful smile* and sleeping at a computer desk is not fun as I found out the hard way rofl

I'll be back in an hour to an hour and a half though - hope your second sketch auction does well too heart
kaze1981
Got your pm Jareka - thought I'd post here instead of clutter up your pm box heart

I'm going to nap for an hour as it's gone half 3 in the morning my time and I haven't had any sleep and if I don't get a little sleep I might end up falling asleep *rueful smile* and sleeping at a computer desk is not fun as I found out the hard way rofl

I'll be back in an hour to an hour and a half though - hope your second sketch auction does well too heart

Understood ^_^ i've fallen asleep at the computer once... very uncomfortable... anyhows, I'm just looking for my pencil...

oh... it was hidden under some papers sweatdrop

*on and off drawing*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas