Which of these has the highest density.

Lead 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 1 ]
Platinum 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 3 ]
GOLD!!!! 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]
This poll closed on July 31, 2013.
No longer accepting new votes.

Frozen Sex Symbol

I feel terrible D: I haven't been here in so long let alone logged onto Gaia. Things haven't gotten easier like I thought they would. I am only working one part time job but my daughter keeps me on my toes that I honestly haven't drawn in so long (Plus last I tried, my tablet decided to be a huge pain, it hasn't been working quite right, so I need to figure that out or invest in a new one)
I definitely want to get back here though and back to what I love doing, so tomorrow when I get a moment I'll try to get my tablet working again and maybe do some freebies for practice and get back in the swing of things.
I'm so sorry for the absence! But I'm very glad some of you haven't abandoned us!

Kujura's Other Half

Spicy Friend

36,175 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
Shiver`
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
✪ ✪ ✪ "Pop Rock Star I have a request" ✪ ✪ ✪

User Name :: Pfefferminze
    Reference :: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Type :: bold, deformed
    Extra Info. :: draw her holding her tail~? ^^
    Total :: 400k & tip (surprise)

edit: Damn, I was overlooking the status in my excitement /shot
Okay, I guess I'll try again laterr xD

Frozen Sex Symbol

Sinister Phoenix
I feel terrible D: I haven't been here in so long let alone logged onto Gaia. Things haven't gotten easier like I thought they would. I am only working one part time job but my daughter keeps me on my toes that I honestly haven't drawn in so long (Plus last I tried, my tablet decided to be a huge pain, it hasn't been working quite right, so I need to figure that out or invest in a new one)
I definitely want to get back here though and back to what I love doing, so tomorrow when I get a moment I'll try to get my tablet working again and maybe do some freebies for practice and get back in the swing of things.
I'm so sorry for the absence! But I'm very glad some of you haven't abandoned us!

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hey Sin, wow it has been ages! I only recently got back into the shop myself, but now that I'm single again I got the time to draw. Positive thing! xd

How has your baby doing? Walking yet? Not driving you too crazy yet, right...right!? Hehe, well hopefully you can get some down time to relax and doodle again. whee

Frozen Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hey all welcome Indirect Object to our shop! biggrin heart

Frozen Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Almost done with your art Envy! heart
Went to an amazing fortune 500 class this weekend. SUPER MOTIVATED AND READY TO ATTACH THE WORLD NOW!!!! scream

Unsealed Exhibitionist

WOOT! emotion_yatta Shiver` pwns ALL! scream *sits back and readies self for attack o' the Shiver`* emotion_dealwithit
Shiver`
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hey all welcome Indirect Object to our shop! biggrin heart

Thanks c:

Hello everyone!

2,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Indirect Object

Welcome ! biggrin
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hey all great news, we got to other new artist joining us!
An Emzie and Petrazilla!

Frozen Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
And on a side note my right ear feels clogged. Just wanted to share that with you all~ surprised

Frozen Sex Symbol

Vicious Envy
Shiver`
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Name :: Vicious Envy
    Reference :: Vicious and Icy
    Type :: Normal Vector
    Extra Info. :: I meant to flip Vicious' image, but her hair should fall over the left(viewer's right) eye, with the left(VR) eye red and right(VL) eye blue. Drooping ear should also be on the side hair falls. Her personality is very open and extremely playful. A BIG tease if you will. Icy has silver eyes, and a mole in the corner of her left(VR) eye. I'd like for the earrings she's wearing to be on her "bunny" ears instead. They don't have to resemble the ones on the avatar, but they should be silver and pink. Studded, chained or hooped. Her personality is cold and seductive. Both ladies have the same body type, small waist wide hips, with Vicious being a "D" cup and Icy a "C" cup. Posing and clothing alterations are left to artistic freedom.
    Total :: 1.2 mil

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Noooo~
Just need to finish up a few details of your art, but I need the references again. Mind sending them my way? *links don't work anymore* sweatdrop

Frozen Sex Symbol

Icy Reign
Shiver`
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Name :: Icy Reign
    Reference :: Vicious and Icy
    Type :: Bold Fullbody
    Extra Info. :: The biggest thing of their avatars are their "coats". They're supposed to be wearing sexy Victorianesque coats with standing neck ruffs and long coattails. I'd also like it if both ladies hair were "true to form" from their avatars. Vicious has heterochromatic eyes, with the left(VR) eye red and right(VL) eye blue. Her personality is very open and extremely playful. A BIG tease if you will. Icy has silver eyes, and a mole in the corner of her left(VR) eye. Her personality is cold and seductive. Both ladies have the same body type, small waist wide hips, with Vicious being a "D" cup and Icy a "C" cup. Posing and clothing alterations are left to artistic freedom.
    Total :: 2 mil

Mind if I get WIPs with this one so I can see how the coats will come along?

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Eek, wanted to start on your art but sadly the references links don't work either. Mind sending them my way again~ Thanks~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff