Lead 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 1 ]
Platinum 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 3 ]
GOLD!!!! 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]
This poll closed on July 31, 2013.
No longer accepting new votes.

Sparkly Shapeshifter

Rada Han
Sorry this is taking so long. Been working hard sista.
I understand ^_^ *cheers on*

Omnipresent Loiterer

23,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Sakura_Madison
awesome

good luck

mexican702's Girlfriend

Blessed Nerd

22,225 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
Hello everyone, I apologize for my inactivity lately I've been a bit busy with work. I was working full time for a bit and after I'd be done working for the day I'd be way too exhausted. I actually just took my maternity leave today (earlier than I planned, I wanted to finish out the week but my body is just so out of sorts right now that staying at work doing my custodial duties would just not work out)
I'm hoping to get to commissions soon but that's if and only if I am up for it, I've been advised by my doctor to rest often. Good news is my baby will be here soon! Any day now :3

Frozen Sex Symbol

Sinister Phoenix
Hello everyone, I apologize for my inactivity lately I've been a bit busy with work. I was working full time for a bit and after I'd be done working for the day I'd be way too exhausted. I actually just took my maternity leave today (earlier than I planned, I wanted to finish out the week but my body is just so out of sorts right now that staying at work doing my custodial duties would just not work out)
I'm hoping to get to commissions soon but that's if and only if I am up for it, I've been advised by my doctor to rest often. Good news is my baby will be here soon! Any day now :3

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wow I can't believe your gonna have the baby already! Hope it will be a easy delivery~ You can squeeze my eHand has hard as you need too, I promise it won't hurt me.

Frozen Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Starting Riyoyo art!

mexican702's Girlfriend

Blessed Nerd

22,225 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

mexican702's Girlfriend

Blessed Nerd

22,225 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
Sinister Phoenix

I hope everything goes out with you and your baby!

Durem Bloodsucker

12,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Millionaire 200
Sinister Phoenix

I assure you, darling, everyone here is very excited about seeing your cute little tyke. I know I am!
Hope everything goes smoothly~ emotion_bigheart

2,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Hey guys, so I've been so in active.
I'm getting completely overwhelmed by life at the moment, I'm trying to tackle one thing at a time, I will be back smile

Sorry lovelies !
heart

mexican702's Girlfriend

Blessed Nerd

22,225 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
Sorry I have not been here for awhile.

I just got the job and I am going to be busy working.

But, I should be able to have time to complete the order sometime next week.

Just giving you guys a heads up.
Hello everyone!
Yesterday, July 26th, at 11:07am I became a mommy!
Little Serana Rae weighs 6 lbs, 10 ounces and is 19 inches long. She has been so wonderful and I am absolutely in love with her, and she already adores her daddy!
7-8 cm dilated I caved and got the epidural
..best decision EVER.
Right now I'm pretty sore, I have a 2nd degree tear that hurts no matter what I do, they actually might put me on percosets for it because nothing else seems to work.
I'll be here until tomorrow but I'll try to find a way to get a picture of her on here from my phone somehow so I can show her off :3

Durem Bloodsucker

12,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Millionaire 200
Sinister Phoenix
Hello everyone!
Yesterday, July 26th, at 11:07am I became a mommy!
Little Serana Rae weighs 6 lbs, 10 ounces and is 19 inches long. She has been so wonderful and I am absolutely in love with her, and she already adores her daddy!
7-8 cm dilated I caved and got the epidural
..best decision EVER.
Right now I'm pretty sore, I have a 2nd degree tear that hurts no matter what I do, they actually might put me on percosets for it because nothing else seems to work.
I'll be here until tomorrow but I'll try to find a way to get a picture of her on here from my phone somehow so I can show her off :3

-claps- Yay! Good job, hun, I'm proud of you!
Who does she look like more, you or her dad? :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces